Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) (53071 Views)

Photos From Lai Mohammed's 64th Birthday Celebration Held Today / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Photos From Northern Governors Forum Held Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by Ujupsy: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2015
mama p's mam her everything, my President my hero of democracy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by Ovaiegbe(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2015
chaberry:
Nairalanders please show some love to me, it's my birthday.... I am dedicating this wonderful day to my parents and my uncle, who gave me the platform to blossom in life and to all those who are also celebrating their birthday today(26th Oct)

Happy birthday Chaberry, many happy returns. May goodnees and mercy follow you now and always.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by Ujupsy: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2015
mama p's mam her everything, my President my hero of democracy thump up for our able n best President of our time Haters go and lick amadioha ass
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by sabaeh(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2015
pmann2:

U need glasses
Must u quote me?? Morafucka
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by OCHOdee(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2015
He looks better in this outfit. Not the regular black gown as if he's mourning...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by ahbey(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2015
My man. My mentor. Politics isn't do n die. Is do and live to accept whatever outcome it bring. GEJ father of modern politics in Africa.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan...... sun man of the year
Goodluck Jonathan....... channels man of the year
Goodluck Jonathan..... African man of the year.
we miss you and mama peace.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by summerflame(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Shut up. just make your useless point and get your ass off here. clueless and useless wailer.

Sai Buhari
Sai PYO
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by saintkel(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2015
chocolateme:
Big daddy. Thumbs up.. Always composed.
A prophet is never valued in his own land.
I know that some APC members here have started to fall in love with this man. They miss him but won't admit it openly.
Yea GEJ is a role model for haters to see, but come to think of it, u dnt value me dear
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by LordCenturion(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Bonapart:
Igbos already better than your life and Lagos.....
Without Igbos, lagos is niente(nothing)
Cretin
this guy mumu die,lagos has been lagos b4 u mumus come spoil evrythng.Biafra flat heads

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2015
9jaboi8701:

Abeg shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say. Nigerians are the cause of their own problems. I wonder when an average Nigerian will have a positive mindset, instead y'all celebrate tyrants like IBB, OBJ, GEJ. the damage GEJ and his PDP cohorts did to this country is being felt at every corner of this country by many Nigerians including the rich and this E-diot is here praising him. Mtchewww!
may I tell you the reason why some people are stagnant in life?
It is because where there is public opinion, some people still wants the opinions of others to mandatorily be their own wish. Then they have the miscreant tendencies to say few words with a lot of insults inculcated in it. What leads to it? LOW SELF ESTEEM. Why? Because they don't have an opinion of their own.
You are a man and you spew so much insults on an individual for stating their own personal opinion, isn't it obvious u have shown your capability as a man. It would have gone a long way if instead of degrading your personality this early morning, u drop your own opinion on this thread. Even a chameleon knows that everyone does not love God talk more of human beings. How do u interact with people u meet with on your daily life if u can be like this in an ordinary social media?
Anyway, it is well with u. U can quote me again and show more of yourself. I wonder how many lovers of GEJ u have quoted this morning.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
am not an apc memebr, buh am their supporter and I want to tell u that I miss him so much and I dnt av a cause to be ashamed of that. grin Nice day sir!
good one Aunty. Take my dear
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2015
chocolateme:
It is because where there is public opinion, some people still wants the opinions of others to mandatorily be their own wish. Then they have the miscreant tendencies to say few words with a lot of insults inculcated in it. What leads to it? LOW SELF ESTEEM. Why? Because they don't have an opinion of their own.
You are a man and you spew so much insults on an individual for stating their own personal opinion, isn't it obvious u have shown your capability as a man. It would have gone a long way if instead of degrading your personality this early morning, u drop your own opinion on this thread. Even a chameleon knows that everyone does not love God talk more of human beings. How do u interact with people u meet with on your daily life if u can be like this in an ordinary social media?
Anyway, it is well with u. U can quote me again and show more of yourself. I wonder how many lovers of GEJ u have quoted this morning.

well articulated.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2015
AnanseK:

I would rather fall in love with a rattlesnake.
yes ooo my dear. It's your choice beibe smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2015
sandraokosun:
a man that used violent to install jang as winner over ameachi, in the infamous 16>19. Dont be decieved. In the endtimes the devil shall appear as wolf in sheep clothing

is dat all?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2015
dekdek:
[s]

quote author=Pavarottii post=39363847]
U don't like him, but u see a topic carrying his name, u don't only open it, u also replied the post. Are u sure u r not falling in love. Better stop playing OPPOSITION while in power, the man don leave d country for una. Una still dey monitor em life. Instead of u to ginger ur president, Buhari to hit the ground running; u r there playing opposition while u r in power abi u here wen CBN Governor talk say by next year ending, Nigeria fit go into recession? Dey there dey worry urself for a man that has d best CV in Nigeria till date.[/s]

Fools on rampage. Jonah-daft cocck suckers. As if I care what ur cursed kind say. Biko shift.
Wen the recession comes, I will hala back at u. Have a safe working day! That's if u av a job tho. Cos ur dullard has increased unemployment rate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by Wizlove(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2015
vimi:
Humility simplified grin

So sad ur govt iis one of the most corrupt iin Nigeria thus far sad
Your generation both dead and unborn put together can't be innocent than just this one man.#ILOVEGEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2015
MadCow1:

No I haven't.

He is a weak and useless man.

angry

Any day I catch am 1 on 1, I go beat am like thief. angry
mad cow long time? How is the treatment going, hope there is improvement ?
Ok now, an apple does not fall far from it's tree. What I mean is that no matter the atrocity u commit in life, I will always support u. If u catch GEJ, kill him, maim him, shot him and etc. I will have your back because your moniker has said it all. I wish you GOODLUCK catching GOODLUCK
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2015
dekdek , you're an inconsequential vermin and a goat. Bitter son of a bitch.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
munapurity:
he needs a. Secnd chance
my dear, politics iis so complicated cool. The elected got to please the masses n same time romance the political party sponsors who are the principalities. Leadership requires hot(fierce) n cold(calm) Buh our dear jonathan chose to be just so cold. Wish him the very best sha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Wizlove:
Your generation both dead and unborn put together can't be innocent than just this one man.#ILOVEGEJ.
Noted boss cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by dekdek: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
my papa is an inconsequential vermin and a goat. Bitter son of a bitch.

So, how is this my problem?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by dekdek: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Pavarottii:

Wen the recession comes, I will hala back at u. Have a safe working day! That's if u av a job tho. Cos ur dullard has increased unemployment rate.

Fool, how did ur curse better ur lives for the past 6 years?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2015
dekdek:
So, how is this my problem?
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Vile filled mofo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by Adminisher: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2015
chocolateme:
I know that some APC members here have started to fall in love with this man. They miss him but won't admit it openly.

That is true. We measured his value for six years and we found it below the price. We are not denying it. Let him try PDP type bribe taking or rigging in that place. The disgrace that will come will be much more than he can bear.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I do not absolve this administration either. If Buhari does not perform after couple years, the Same damnation and condemnation awaits him. The problem in Nigeria is that the people idolise the worthless leaders that makes their lives tough for tribal or ethnic reasons. The leaders don't care about you or your families. Why worship them ?. Typical of an oppressed people worshipping their oppressors.
yes well said sir.. I understand u well..
But one thing is sure.. We cannot hang in the air like bats, it's either up or down, black or white. No matter the corruption, people's lives must have directly one way or the other be blessed by any of these administrations. Even you voted for someone. There is no possibility that even an angel of The Lord will be loved by all if sent down to come and rule Nigeria. It is a general phenomenon. So let's allow people to appreciate whomever they feels like their hearts accepted. It's how the world has come to be. There can never be a spotless leadership in the history of the world. That's why from generation to generation, people keep complaining and still carry their complaints till old age to the grave and yet nothing has happened. It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2015
malikisah:
abeg, this mister go school at all?
no, I stopped in Jss 2. But it's not a restriction from been a nairaland member right? Even with no CERTIFICATE I have opinion here, you are a PHD holder right? Where is your opinion? Or do t u have any? Ohh!! Ok that's what you just displayed here now. Well done Aunty.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by smartkc45(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2015
Ride on The Peace Maker of our time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2015
chocolateme:

The only people who have low self-esteem and are stagnant in life are worthless people like you who celebrate failure, people who are afraid to speak up and admit failure. There are 3 types of people in this world; The Sheep, The wolves and the Wolves Dogs. I won't say much cause you already know where you belong. If you think Goodluck gave way for PMB by admitting defeat peaceful then you are thinking like a silly woman you are. Oh yes, I know that's the trick he used to foool many Nigerians including you. Mark my words, after he has finish touring the globe he will still end in prison for Billions he stole. I didn't even know u are a Biatch, thought am talking to a dude. please go back to school cause your English is very embarrassing. I dare you to quote me again if you have anything reasonable to say
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2015
sabaeh:
He looks old

If he looks old then you look older.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2015
chocolateme:

You're right. Falling in love with a looter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.