Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message (1431 Views)

Amaechi Finally Exposed / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by boman2014: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
The immediate past governor of Rivers state, Chibuike
Amaechi, has reacted to the judgement which nullified the
election of Chief Nyesom Wike as the governor of the
state.

Vanguard reports that Amaechi, who is also a ministerial
nominee, reacted to Wike’s loss when he arrived Port
Harcourt, alongside the governorship candidate of the All
Progressive Congress (APC), Dakuku Peterside on Sunday.

The ex-governor, who spoke at a forum of the party in Port
Harcourt, said those familiar with his political history know
that things sometimes do not come easy.

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2dt684arom3g.587d0914.jpg[/img]

“You can pay all the money you want to pay but if God
says it is not your turn it is not your turn. It is God that
gave the victory at the tribunal.
“Even if we win at the Supreme Court it is still not yet time
for celebration.

“This is not a new path for those of you who know me. We
did not know they had fixed Saturday for judgement, here
we are to thank God,” Amaechi said.

While going rather spiritual, the former governor told the
gathering to turn to Luke chapter 17, and reading from
verse 11, he charged them with the story of one of the
lepers who came back to express gratitude to God after
they were healed of leprosy.

Amaechi therefore urged his followers to learn to thank
God, saying God had been there for him.

In a rather mocking manner, he said he became a
governor at 34 and at fifty, a(the crowd echoed Minister),
adding that he will ever be grateful to God.

Peterside on his part, said he was hopeful that the party
will win the rerun election ordered by the tribunal as he
asked the party members to remain peaceful and continue
to conduct themselves decently.

https://www.naij.com/617221-amaechi-finally-reacts-wikes-dismissal-delivers-powerful-message.html
Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by bigeagleeye(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
When God turn the counsel of your enemies back against them!
Hmm..just denge pose
Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by luckier9(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
we APC are going to win PDP and Wike with handicap-2 . farewell PDP in my State. we need dis wind of change in river
Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by NextGovernor(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
luckier9:
we APC are going to win PDP and Wike with handicap-2 . farewell PDP in my State. we need dis wind of change in river

To be frank and sincere, Wike is loved by river state people. I live in PH and I can testify to that. This jubilation of his removal is only happening online and we know those behind it (the Yoruba and Hausas). People stay in Osun, Oyo, Kano, Maduguri and Adamawa writing what they don't know in River state making it feel like APC is really on ground here. If this election is conducted free and fair again (which I doubt because of desperation of the acclaimed change agents) Wike will win Dakuku with more marine compel to the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by divinehand2003(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
People deceiving people using religion. Politics of deception is what leaders of today in Nigeria know how to showcase. So much mediocrity out there that makes us poorer and poorer as a nation.
Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
NextGovernor:

To be frank and sincere, Wike is loved by river state people. I live in PH and I can testify to that. This jubilation of his removal is only happening online and we know those behind it (the Yoruba and Hausas). People stay in Osun, Oyo, Kano, Maduguri and Adamawa writing what they don't know in River state making it feel like APC is really on ground here. If this election is conducted free and fair again (which I doubt because of desperation of the acclaimed change agents) Wike will win Dakuku with more marine compel to the last election.
story for the gods

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by sammyj: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ameachi is indeed the loin of Africa and the defeaeter of Shepopotemus and PDP. Powerful speak. Click like for Dakuku and share for Wike ! !! grin
Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by divinehand2003(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
People deceiving people using religion. Politics of deception is what leaders of today in Nigeria know how to showcase. So much mediocrity out there that makes us poorer and poorer as a nation.
Naija I hail oooo
Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nonsense! They should keep celebrating but we shall reject them at the poll the second time.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by Abdul0147(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
go and sleep
Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by bigeagleeye(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
What happened in Rivers was not in any way near elections, it was pure sham!
It may have been like that also in some states won by APC but at least, this one in Rivers was brought to fore.
Every reasonable Nigerian must accept the underlining tone of the judgment irrespective of party affiliations..that man Wike looks to me like a good man and I wish him well but if truly he is loved by his people, let him win genuinely... That's my point!

I hope PDP friends will face these facts without blinded sentiments.

I am an APC sympatiser but much more, I am a die-hard supporter of a Nigeria that must work..precepts upon precepts, layer by layer, step by step...let us be seen moving towards a working system.
Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by babasanti: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Apc govt cannot conduct a free and fair election, infact it will be worst than the pdp conducted elections. Rivers state belongs to pdp and even dakuku knows it.
Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by bigeagleeye(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
babasanti:
Apc govt cannot conduct a free and fair election, infact it will be worst than the pdp conducted elections. Rivers state belongs to pdp and even dakuku knows it.

Fallacy of hasty generalisation and wrongful assumption..you are not been fair to the new INEC, the new govt and as a matter of fact to our Nation state!

Will you say same if a close relation of yours is part of the new INEC board?
Re: Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message by Dannyset(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi keep mocking Wike knowing Wike caused what he is seeing today. He sacked all the LG Chairmen that Amaechi sworn in without following the law. Now, he's about experiencing the same thing.
He should have left Amaechi Ministerial nomination to God, but he chooses to fight for himself. Now he's about to cry.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Picture Missing In 2015 Africa-india Summit (pic) / Pls Answer This With Ought Most Sincerity-who Provokes You More In This Country? / Buhari And Tinubu Collude To Steal $250 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.