Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Vacancy At The British Council - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At The British Council (742 Views)

2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Job Vacancy at British Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At The British Council by yomalex(m): 2:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Human Resources Business Partner
Sub Saharan Africa
Nigeria
Lagos
Human Resources

Role is Junior Management position/Indefinite term/Open to internal and external applicants/Post is in Lagos/Applicants must have the right to work in Nigeria.

British Council Nigeria is recruiting Human Resources Business Partners, two (2) posts

To support the Head of HR in providing expert HR advice and support to managers in Nigeria on Learning and Development (L&grin), Organisational Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Terms and Conditions of Service (TACOS), Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI), and staffing
To support development and monitoring of HR systems, policies and procedures across British Council offices in Nigeria
To support implementation and monitoring of British Council Compensation and Benefits policies

Applicants should have specialities in either Compensation/Rewards & Benefits Management or Learning & Organisational Development.

Applicants with speciality in Compensation/Rewards must have:

Working knowledge and experience managing implementing rewards and recognition programmes/initiatives
Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
Good analytical skills with strong attention to details
Strong negotiation skill
Experience in Payroll Management is desirable.

Applicants with speciality Learning & Organisational Development must have

Organisational behavioural/development working knowledge
Training and development needs analysis, programme development and delivery
Organisational analysis and change management skills
Experience of and commitment to continuous organisational improvement
Good influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels

View Job Details and Apply
Re: Vacancy At The British Council by nairalandmaster(f): 2:32am On Oct 26, 2015
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At The British Council by Merlissa(f): 2:59am On Oct 26, 2015
I go send my CV even if I no get qualifications... I have hope

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes Is Good To Think Out Of The Box / Thursday's Open Vacancies / Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.