Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 (6776 Views)

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by Lanretoye(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2015
one hausa/fulani dangote=>all the remaining 29+20 others.
hence,1 to 30= alico dangote
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by godwinkessi: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2015
No Igbo man should be on that list

2 Likes

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by godwinkessi: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Zoharariel:
The is 1 of the lopesided & biased ratings that triggers tribalism & e-wars on Nairaland. The following people have no business being on that list.

Cosmos Maduka - Yes he's rich but I doubt if his networth is up to $200 Million.

Raymond Dokpesi - Like seriously? Dude Daar Communications is at the edge of Bankruptcy. Staffs are being owed up to 6month salaries.

Leo Stan Ekeh - Who tha f.uck is he? Is his networth up to $1 Billion?

Vincent Amaechi Obianodo - Dude you're crazy! I could as well include Davido's Father and the Olugbo of Ugboland in Ondo State - Oba Obateru Akinruntan [Obat Oil].

Tell me if any of these guys can match Otunba Subomi Balogun of FCMB in nethworth - A.sshole!

No Igbo man should be on that list

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by ayindejimmy(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2015
liberty300:
shes on the list; no. 23. you keep mentioning oil fraudsters. Am even even surprised otedola is still high up on that list. Oando posted their biggest lost ever in their history this year. Watch as oil thieves faulter very soon. Op said the list is based on their products and its importance to the Nigerian market. Not subsidy scammers with unexplained wealth

What has Oando losing have to do with Otedola? Is he their CEO? You should be talking about Tinubu's brother instead
If you're talking Conoil now I'll understand.
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by docsholz(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2015
This same list since almost 3 years ago
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Yoruba dragging hand with Igbo that started with a mere 25 pounds...mumu. I can authoritatively tell you that there are over 100 silent billionaires from SE far richer than Orji Kalu . The wealth of Igbos is well distributed.
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by Beremx(f): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2015
The Op is a well known renowned ethnic bigot. I have known him to be one since his days as a moderator in culture section.
Believe his topics at your own risk!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2015
Beremx:
The Op is a well known renowned ethnic bigot. I have known him to be one since his days as a moderator in culture section.
Believe his topics at your own risk!
With your ugly old wretched face. Go get a good bath with your Abeokuta express way face. Rubbish old hag

2 Likes

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by ThisMeansWAR: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2015
liberty300:
you make more sense when you're not talking
mumu cheesy
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by scholes0(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2015
LOL....
Why have you chosen the number 30 specifically, anything special about that number??
why not top 40 or 50 or top 20?

2 Likes

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by Flyoruboy(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Lol. This thread stinks coz the OP obviously pulled its content out of his stinking a$$ cheesy

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Flyoruboy:
Lol. This thread stinks coz the OP obviously pulled its content out of his stinking a$$ cheesy

http://www.mytopbusinessideas.com/richest-people-in-nigeria/

Read it and weep

1 Like

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by Flyoruboy(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2015
liberty300:

Read it and weep

Nice try with your 419. No be only top 30, you for make am top 50. You will have better luck peddling hard drugs like your fellow kinsmen that peddling your cooked-up list.

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by zuchyblink(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Nice try with your 419. No be only top 30, you for make am top 50. You will have better luck peddling hard drugs like your fellow kinsmen that peddling your cooked-up list.
The mugu is pained.selling drugs is better than eating humans the way u guys do. Remember yorubas and hausas are our biggest customers in Nigeria. We sell drugs but we don't do drugs

1 Like

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by abu12: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2015
liberty300:

Read it and weep

[size=15pt]kai remove MTN frm that pascal name, MTN nigeria is sole own by Cyril Ramaphosa of south africa, even Sani bello now control more share 14percent of the remaining 20percent left 4 nigerians than pascal [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by Flyoruboy(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2015
zuchyblink:
The mugu is pained

Pained about what exactly? Wait, I'm coming with my own exhaustive (rigged) list of the top 80 Richest Nigerians that show Yorubas in the top 60. And I don't give a flying fvck if you believe it. cheesy
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by zuchyblink(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Pained about what exactly? Wait, I'm coming with my own exhaustive (rigged) list of the top 80 Richest Nigerians that show Yorubas in the top 60. And I don't give a flying fvck if you believe it. cheesy
did the OP make up the list from the source? U are confused
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by Flyoruboy(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2015
zuchyblink:
did the OP make up the list from the source? U are confused

Quit flogging a dead horse, boy. That I refuse to cu.m all over this list like y'all are doing should be enough proof that I'm less confused than your lot.
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by sirxbit(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2015
cremedelacreme:
I weep for Nigerian youths. Instead of OP to be think of how to better his life, he is here computing a list of richest Nigerians and the region where they come from. Do you really think these guys know you exist? Enough of all these useless dick measuring. FYI, I'm an Igbo man and I don't give a sh.it about any Igbo man on that your yeye list. angry
dnt mind the jobless monkey joor.some pple re jst 2 stew pid
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by LoveMachine(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2015
cremedelacreme:
I weep for Nigerian youths. Instead of OP to be think of how to better his life, he is here computing a list of richest Nigerians and the region where they come from. Do you really think these guys know you exist? Enough of all these useless dick measuring. FYI, I'm an Igbo man and I don't give a sh.it about any Igbo man on that your yeye list. angry

I couldn't have said it better. KWENU!
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by Nichobabe(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Recently, I stumbled across the most recent list of top 30 richest Nigerians based on their total net worth. The ranking was compiled based on the following criteria:

By the value of their shares held in quoted companies.
The size and market share of their companies.
The number of companies they own and its assumed value.
The market value of their company’s brand.
The impact of their companies on the Nigerian economy.

The list is given below and the ethnic group of each individual and unexpectedly, Igbos were the majority on the list.

1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – Dangote Group, (Manufacturing, oil & gas,) (Hausa/Fulani)

2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Globacom (Oil & gas, Banking, Telecom) (Yoruba)

3. Femi Otedola – Forte Oil and Gas (Oil & gas) (Yoruba)

4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group (Aviation, Shipping, publishing, manufacturing) (Igbo)

5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group (Automobile, manufacturing) (Igbo)

6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Fleet (Insurance, transportation, oil & gas) (Yoruba)

7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone (Banking, Telecom) (Delta Igbo)

8. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank (Banking, Telecom) (Igbo)

9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria, Pivotal Engineering, Airtel (Manufacturing, oil & gas, telecom) (Yoruba)

10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group (Oil & gas, construction) (Hausa/Fulani)

11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group (Hausa/Fulani)

12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group (manufacturing, pharmaceuticals) (Yoruba)

13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards (Insurance, Security, Technology, Food retailing) (Yoruba)

14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group (Trading, manufacturing, oil & gas) (Igbo)

15. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT, (Entertainment) (Edo - Bini/Eshan)

16. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group (Pharmaceutical, oil & gas) (Igbo)

17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies (Automobiles) (Yoruba)

18. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas (Oil & gas) (Igbo)

19. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox (Computer, technology) (Igbo)

20. Fola Adeola – GTBank (Banking) (Yoruba)

21. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars (Auto retailing) (Yoruba)

22. Abdulsamad Rabiu – Bua Group (Oil & gas, manufacturing) (Hausa/Fulani)

23. Folorunsho Alakija – Famfa Oil (Oil & gas) (Yoruba)

24. High Chief O.B. Lulu Briggs – Moni Pulo (Oil & gas) (Ijaw)

25. Hakeem Bello Osagie – Etisalat Nigeria (Telecom) (Edo - Bini/Eshan)

26. Sani Bello – Amni Petroleum (Oil & gas) (Hausa/Fulani)

27. Mohammed Indimi – Oriental Petroleum (Oil & gas) (Hausa/Fulani)

28. Sir Emeka Offor – Chrome Group (Oil & gas, marine) (Igbo)

29. Chief Arthur Eze – Atlas Oranto Petroleum (Oil & gas) (Igbo)

30. Vincent Amaechi Obianodo – Young Shall Grow Motors, RockView Hotels (Transportation, hotels) (Igbo)

Total count = 30.

Statistics by region:

Igbo-speaking = 11 (37%)
Yoruba-speaking = 10 (33%)
Hausa/Fulani-speaking= 6 (20%)
Edo-speaking = 2 (6.67%)
Ijaw-speaking = 1 (3.3%)

People, what are your take on this?

Dokpesi is on your list and Tony Elumelu is not.

OP which weed did you smoke this morning? Better go and find how your name will be on the list later in years to come

Nonsense
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by henryobyn(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2015
By the grace of Almighty God, in 5yrs, I will be number 1 on that list.
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by generalfag: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Recently, I stumbled across the most recent list of top 30 richest Nigerians based on their total net worth. The ranking was compiled based on the following criteria:

By the value of their shares held in quoted companies.
The size and market share of their companies.
The number of companies they own and its assumed value.
The market value of their company’s brand.
The impact of their companies on the Nigerian economy.

The list is given below and the ethnic group of each individual and unexpectedly, Igbos were the majority on the list.

1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – Dangote Group, (Manufacturing, oil & gas,) (Hausa/Fulani)

2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Globacom (Oil & gas, Banking, Telecom) (Yoruba)

3. Femi Otedola – Forte Oil and Gas (Oil & gas) (Yoruba)

4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group (Aviation, Shipping, publishing, manufacturing) (Igbo)

5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group (Automobile, manufacturing) (Igbo)

6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Fleet (Insurance, transportation, oil & gas) (Yoruba)

7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone (Banking, Telecom) (Delta Igbo)

8. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank (Banking, Telecom) (Igbo)

9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria, Pivotal Engineering, Airtel (Manufacturing, oil & gas, telecom) (Yoruba)

10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group (Oil & gas, construction) (Hausa/Fulani)

11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group (Hausa/Fulani)

12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group (manufacturing, pharmaceuticals) (Yoruba)

13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards (Insurance, Security, Technology, Food retailing) (Yoruba)

14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group (Trading, manufacturing, oil & gas) (Igbo)

15. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT, (Entertainment) (Edo - Bini/Eshan)

16. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group (Pharmaceutical, oil & gas) (Igbo)

17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies (Automobiles) (Yoruba)

18. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas (Oil & gas) (Igbo)

19. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox (Computer, technology) (Igbo)

20. Fola Adeola – GTBank (Banking) (Yoruba)

21. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars (Auto retailing) (Yoruba)

22. Abdulsamad Rabiu – Bua Group (Oil & gas, manufacturing) (Hausa/Fulani)

23. Folorunsho Alakija – Famfa Oil (Oil & gas) (Yoruba)

24. High Chief O.B. Lulu Briggs – Moni Pulo (Oil & gas) (Ijaw)

25. Hakeem Bello Osagie – Etisalat Nigeria (Telecom) (Edo - Bini/Eshan)

26. Sani Bello – Amni Petroleum (Oil & gas) (Hausa/Fulani)

27. Mohammed Indimi – Oriental Petroleum (Oil & gas) (Hausa/Fulani)

28. Sir Emeka Offor – Chrome Group (Oil & gas, marine) (Igbo)

29. Chief Arthur Eze – Atlas Oranto Petroleum (Oil & gas) (Igbo)

30. Vincent Amaechi Obianodo – Young Shall Grow Motors, RockView Hotels (Transportation, hotels) (Igbo)

Total count = 30.

Statistics by region:

Igbo-speaking = 11 (37%)
Yoruba-speaking = 10 (33%)
Hausa/Fulani-speaking= 6 (20%)
Edo-speaking = 2 (6.67%)
Ijaw-speaking = 1 (3.3%)

People, what are your take on this?

I don't care who makes the list or not or which tribe is leading or not, this country reminds me devilish society, where the poor are being constantly marginalized and have no chance of ever becoming rich. This country is so bleeped up by dis same people u are celebrating n defending
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by gudtalentgt(m): 5:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Here is the 2016 updated list of the top richest people in Nigeria
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by hollywater: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2016
The last time i check, i am and still richer than all this folks you listed below.
Re: Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 by tartar9(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2016
dangote's worth alone is more than the entire yeebôs combined.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South West Pdp Zonal Congress – Matters Arising / Signs Of Normalcy In Many Parts Of Borno Slim –UN Agency / VAT: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers State In Suit Against FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.