Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) (61896 Views)

Zenith Bank Worker Hacks Into Customers’ Accounts, Transfers N3m (Photo) / Bus Driver Dresses In Police Uniform Robbed Bank Customers (photo) / Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by dre11(m): 5:14am On Oct 26, 2015
Ibadan

A graduate of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Babatunde Fatai, who is about to begin the mandatory national youth service programme, said he posed as a genuine lover to defraud foreign women and men whom he met on dating sites.

Fatai, who has been arrested by the Oyo State Police command for various Internet crimes, including hacking into bank accounts of many people in and outside Nigeria, had once been arrested for robbery and arraigned in court but granted bail.

He was arrested with the sum of N2.4m by men of the command’s Special Anti-Robbery Squad in his Ogbomosho hideout. Also in his possession were: a Honda CRV with number plate KWL 280 CN, a Nissan Altima car with number plate KJA 963 CA, a Ford saloon car with number plate KRD 837 DQ and a Toyota Camry saloon car with number plate LSR 418 DJ.

Fatai said he had been in the Internet fraud business for a long time but could not remember how much he had fraudulently collected from his victims.

He said, “It is not easy to do Internet fraud. It takes painstaking effort.

“At times, I would go to dating sites to woo both men and women. I would make sure they fall in love with me by regularly sending love and romantic messages and even calling them until I deceived them into giving me their account details.

“At times, I would send fake emails to bank customers making it look like it emanated from their banks. Then I would ask them to change their password, PIN or other bank account security details.

“They would be required to input the old and new, but as soon as I get the old password, I would use it to hack into their accounts, transfer the money to the person I’m dating abroad, who would later send it to me through another means,” he explained.

http://punchng.news/2015/10/938

3 Shares

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by madridguy(m): 5:16am On Oct 26, 2015
Our police force still cannot differentiate between Phishing scam and hacking, its a pity for them as a police force. The guy cup don full.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by menix(m): 5:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Irrespective he is from the Yoloba clan, boyz must wack.

If u feel he should be jailed, what now happens to those ontop who constantly milk us dry yet we shower them wiv praises..

Buh Yahoo Yahoo no dey follow add to our GDP

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by menix(m): 5:38am On Oct 26, 2015
madridguy:
Our police force still cannot differentiate between Phishing scam and hacking, its a pity for them as a police force. The guy cup don full.

Hacking and phishing are related in that they are both ways of obtaining information, but they differ in their choice of methods. A phish, which is ultimately a hack, occurs when a user is baited with an email, phone call, or, perhaps, a text message and tricked into “voluntarily” responding with information.

In a hack, information is extracted involuntarily, forcing the perpetrator to first take over your computer system, through brute force or more sophisticated methods, to access the sensitive data.

Ur system can be hacked with the use of the Former..

So if the police decides to use hack, they re not entirely wrong.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Badgers14: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2015
Oops! Its them again grin grin

West coast is competing with East coast in this department grin

NCA
Abuja Branch cool

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by holytribe(m): 5:38am On Oct 26, 2015
I can't count numbers of scam messages I received on my email on daily basis, telling me to update my account. I laugh at those messages cos it will b hard for me to b scammed.
Jobless young man. Funny enough, I graduated from that school. shocked

8 Likes

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Karlovich: 5:39am On Oct 26, 2015
How Babatunde fatai hacked into someones bank account.........
How Babatunde fatai hacked into someones bank account.........

9 Likes

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by madridguy(m): 5:49am On Oct 26, 2015
This is purely Phishing and got nothing to do with hacking. Sit down and research very well to know what hacking means. Research on White hacking, Black hacking and cracking. The day we have a real hacker in Nigeria then our banks don enter gbege. Most of all these we calling hacking its either cloning or something.

menix:

Hacking and phishing are related in that they are both ways of obtaining information, but they differ in their choice of methods. A phish, which is ultimately a hack, occurs when a user is baited with an email, phone call, or, perhaps, a text message and tricked into “voluntarily” responding with information.

In a hack, information is extracted involuntarily, forcing the perpetrator to first take over your computer system, through brute force or more sophisticated methods, to access the sensitive data.

Ur system can be hacked with the use of the Former..

So if the police decides to use hack, they re not entirely wrong.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by menix(m): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2015
madridguy:
This is purely Phishing and got nothing to do with hacking. Sit down and research very well to know what hacking means. Research on White hacking, Black hacking and cracking. The day we have a real hacker in Nigeria then our banks don enter gbege. Most of all these we calling hacking its either cloning or something.

Pls answer this.
Can u hack a system by using Phishing as a method.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by madridguy(m): 5:55am On Oct 26, 2015
You got me there but this guy case got nothing to do with hacking. His just a Internet fraudster.

menix:

Pls answer this.
Can u hack a system by using Phishing as a method.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by kestolove95(m): 5:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Ibos now bear yoruba name

25 Likes

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by menix(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2015
madridguy:
You got me there but this guy case got nothing to do with hacking. His just a Internet fraudster.

Sure he is..

2 Likes

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 26, 2015
Lautech boys!!! That's there area of specialty. 4 cars only you and don't be surprised if his parents trek around. Drastic measures should be taken to punish all these crimes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by dhantey324(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2015
kestolove95:

U better grow up and stop associating crime with tribe. Na d day ur tribe person go dupe u, ur eyes go clear. A thief is a irrespective of his tribe.

Lautech boys I hail o!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by knostbrown01(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Nigeria Got Talents

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2015
he has igbo in his DNA

8 Likes

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by ijustdey: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2015
guys like these are just a disgrace to my Alma mater......

taking people money and sweat..

1 Like

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by godwinkessi: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Smart guy.., ur luck ran out

1 Like

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2015
kestolove95:
arist................O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
he has igbo in his DNA
Lost coin
Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by amii131(f): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2015
smiley
Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by emmanuel596(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2015
Now that you have been caught the story will change to.........

How they will haack ur neck to death undecided undecided undecided
Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by worlexy(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Kelklein(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
A 30-year-old man visited his old father who could no longer see very well. As both of them sat in front of his house chatting, a dove flew in and perched on the window. The old man asked his son, "Is that a dove that perched on the window?".

The son replied, "Yes dad". After a short while, he asked the son the same question a second time and got the same answer. When he asked the same question the third time, his son became angry and rebuked him saying, "This is why I hate visiting you, you keep repeating questions!"

The old man was silent for about 10 minutes, and then he asked the son to go into his bedroom and fetch his old diary. The son did as he requested.

Then he asked him to read page 2 of the diary. The words read: "My son is 3 years old today. As we sat in front of the house playing, a dove flew in and perched on the window. My son asked me 30 times if it was a dove. I gladly replied "yes" to each question. I cannot explain in words how happy I am that my son has learned to talk. What a wonderful day to remember!"

The young man dropped the diary on the ground, then he cried and apologised to his father. The old man spoke again, "Enough son, one mistake cannot make you less a man, but repeating the same mistake over and over again can kill any man. I've chosen today to teach you the final lesson before I depart this world.

The lesson for today is PATIENCE. Always be kind and considerate to the less privileged, this is how you'll stand out in everything. Be nice to everyone on your way up, you'll definitely meet them again not just on your way down, but somewhere, life is often a repeat episode. Play your cards the way, you will love it played to you.

59 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Kreamie(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
This is sheer creaTHIEFity angry
Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Seunaj05(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
"He was arrested for robbery and granted bail' And dats exactly the problem. I believe it's a matter of cash, this guy will soon be let loose once again. That give him more courage to perpetrate more evil.

1 Like

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Mutuwa(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
u try..

anyways...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by goodlifehyd(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2015
lautech dudes are known for this poo

2 Likes

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Them Yoruba folks sha

But Apple employs hackers like these..even Chinese government

The nigga is smart sha

2 Likes

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2015
the guy is obviously talented.if only he used his creativity for something good
Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Shioooo. Na so bush meat dey catch the hunter angry

GhanasexWorker:
dos coming to Ghana should Call me for Intimate Pleasure. +233244355419

See one of them angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Ofémmanu people , its what they do best

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / How David Ntekim-Rex Was Killed (2018 IBM Competition Winner) / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.