Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Professor Forex - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Professor Forex (3518 Views)

Free Forex Trading Signal/forecast / Forex Investors Needed / Forex Websites Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Forex by tolugeorge: 2:52pm On May 05, 2009
naira landers i great you.

i need people to shed light on the recent announcements of forex seminars here and there.And how could one actually discern which one of this guys actually has an expert hand on this trade.
Recently i participate in one that cost me 10,000 around ikeja brothers sincerely its nothing good to write home about.
pls anyone with idea of good one that knows forex good time.i dont mind the cost.

is[b] PROFESSOR forex [/b] the option cos i planning to go attend is seminar too,

thanks
Re: Professor Forex by OpsE1: 3:10pm On May 15, 2009
Who is Professor Forex?
Re: Professor Forex by tolugeorge: 4:10pm On May 15, 2009
thank you guys.

your contribution has been so helpful.Babyspip/school has been my baby for now.i love this site its highly informative and educative for forex beginners like me
Robot4good i love your frankness and sincerity.many pple has been led astray in this forex thing and dey have lost dere hard earned currency due to dere lack of basic knowledge.

do have a great day, all,
Re: Professor Forex by tolugeorge: 4:11pm On May 15, 2009
thank you guys.

your contribution has been so helpful.Babyspip/school has been my baby for now.i love this site its highly informative and educative for forex beginners like me
Robot4good i love your frankness and sincerity.many pple has been led astray in this forex thing and dey have lost dere hard earned currency due to dere lack of basic knowledge.

do have a great day, all, grin grin grin
Re: Professor Forex by justicechi: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
hi guys for forex traders who need a robot i ve got a good one i use it make up to 50% profit on a good day and it is quite consistent sell it cheap just
call me +2347062487290
email justicechinemelum@gmail.com
Re: Professor Forex by forexpert: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
There is a lot involved with Forex than just getting a good trainer or attending an expensive seminar. You may not even need to spend much if you know the right source of information. visit http://greatestforexsystems.awardspace.biz/ and you will understand.
forexpert
Re: Professor Forex by Toks2008(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
Hello Friend,

Saw ur post and decided to invite you to my chat room on skype where i train,mentor and give free signals to over 100people from accross the globe.

I give practical oriented training. just download skype and add Forex-refuge.

You may need to get a headset so we can talk during the online training. You may visit my site for more insight on profitable training.

I am not advertising or cajoling you to get training from me but i rather find you privileged to be invited by me. The choice is all yours.

Toks
Re: Professor Forex by FxcastNig: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
what do you guys think about fxcast as a broker? would love to get your comments
Re: Professor Forex by odupope: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2010
For info on how to make cool money of a minimum of #45,000 monthly. Do send me "am intrested" as subject to my mail dola9194@gmail.com get this for free.
Re: Professor Forex by odupope: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
For info on how to make cool money of a minimum of #45,000 monthly. Do send me "am intrested" as subject to my mail dola9194@gmail.com get this for free.
Re: Professor Forex by hassan123(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
To learn Real Forex, get to me on kconsult123@yahoo.com or call 07043268090. I will teach you 1 on 1 & show you how I make money daily
Re: Professor Forex by FxcastNig: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2010
Hello Hassan123, why not you call me on 08063410932 we have alot of clients that would need ur services
Re: Professor Forex by SafeMoney: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2010
if u want to make between 5-15 % monthly, i have an EA for sale developed here in nigeria, for big fund hedgers etc,

send a mail to omayozafx @ yahoo.com, if u want backrests forward test etc,
this is not your average marketing stuff i don't have time for that
the price is 900$ (not a scalper) license is for one account,
this is the final price, there is no rush and i am not desperate as the FX market is always there

thanks
Re: Professor Forex by automation: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2010
i have an AUTOMATED system that can consistently put in 15% every month.it has good money management.
i have being using this for over 18months.
it works real good.
if you are interested
email: epignosisea@gmail.com
Cost of System: $ 300
Recommended Account Size: $300
you can also trade 1 account and trade several others simultaneously with our trade duplicator.it works just perfectly.

if you want a system of your own.we could program your parameters.
send us a mail or callĀ  07090534769,08186313779
www.wiseupfx..com
Re: Professor Forex by hassan123(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2010
I am a referral to some forex brokers who give me credit for referring traders to them. I need forex brokers to sign up with these brokers. We'll credit you with some dollars and you start trading immediately with them WITHOUT DEPOSITING ANY MONEY. You withdraw your money easily without hassle.You start trading with them the same day.
You are receiving $$$ bonus. I'll just charge you 1,500 naira for expenses on my part, like scanning, etc. After that, you are credited with funds to trade with.
If you are interested in signing up with them, please, call 07043268090 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com.
Re: Professor Forex by kgmplc: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
hello autmation, can you please post the 18months statement of the EA that your want sell. i am really inerested
Re: Professor Forex by yesman(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
I came across a free monthly demo contest 3 months ago organized by a Swiss Bank while surfing the net. I registered and received a demo account which I have been trading. I was a bit skeptical at first but I noticed a dramatic improvement in my trades and a real possibility in winning a cash prize down the line as there are not many strong players at the moment. The contest is just 6months old.

I'm bringing this to the attention of newbie Forex traders or anyone looking for a risk-free environment to practice and finetune strategies with a possibility of making some money. I'd like to re-iterate that you are not required to pay any money or fees as it is a demo contest with virtual money. Registration is simple and fast requiring only your email address and a unique nickname.

More experienced traders could also use this as an opportunity to refine their strategy or flex their trading muscles amongst other traders and win some cash.

For more info, here's the link http://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/?action=blog&trader=Tinktank
Re: Professor Forex by Danielqwer: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader then we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com
Re: Professor Forex by sydneyforex: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Forex is good to make some profits and earn quick
http://www.sydneyforex.org/sydney-forex-exchange-rates/

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Prices - Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! / Make Online Payments On Paypal, Clickbank & Other Sites That Blacklist Nigerians / We will 3D Wall-paint your house. Ain't 3D wallpaper! We paint Live. In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.