Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Put Biafra In Order First - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Put Biafra In Order First (513 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put Biafra In Order First by samsongbemisola(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2015
One thing Ikemba Ojukwu did before he died was the successful burial ceremony of Biafra. I will fight on the Biafran side if I see anyone who can tell me that he understands Biafra more than Ojukwu. Ojukwu contested to rule a united Nigeria twice and the two times were the burial ceremony of Biafra. The people shouting Biafra today are according to the census data of 2006 were over 16 million but Ojukwu got a total vote of 1.5 million, PDP (Obasanjo) got the entire Republic of Biafra. In 2007, the East gave the right to choose their president to PDP (Yar' Adua ) at the expense and detriment of Ojukwu (155,000+votes)and Orji Uzor Kalu (640,000+votes) who contested. They both got less than 5% of the total votes provided by the "Republic of Biafra". My advice before we talk about a "marginalized people" PUT BIAFRA IN ORDER FIRST.
By Akorede Itunu

1 Like

Re: Put Biafra In Order First by EasternLion: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Another Yoruba mad man.

God help you all, esp u gbemisola.
Re: Put Biafra In Order First by kingzizzy: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2015
The problem with the OP is that he thinks that Biafra is about Ojukwu. Ojukwu only led the movement but the movement was never about him.
Re: Put Biafra In Order First by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2015
Where is my state Cross River? Yoruba fool...taking another man's medication. There is something inherently wrong with yoruba culture that brews strong inclination to interfer with someone else problem.
Re: Put Biafra In Order First by samsongbemisola(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2015
That why some ofyou people are policially inept. Am not bashing any tribe but trying to bring to your notice some of ur mistakes so u can correct them. The ibo has one of the major ethnic group in Nigeria should also produce president from the region but the have not been able to do that. So think about 2023 find a good candidate, allien with other southern states( south south, south west) get support from the north then the region will achive its aim. But because majority re of you re self centered( sorry to use the word) u may not acheive that. I just don't want the maginalisation of the Ibos. Hate n abuse me it doesn't show on me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Put Biafra In Order First by samsongbemisola(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2015
EasternLion:
Another Yoruba mad man.

God help you all, esp u gbemisola.
you have brain yet u can't think
Re: Put Biafra In Order First by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2015
In 2015 someone is saying put Biafra in order...

You think biafra is a political party like either APC or PDP you can use the sentence "put in order" ..

Common sense this days are no longer common indeed.
Re: Put Biafra In Order First by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2015
In 2015 someone is saying put Biafra in order...

You think biafra is a political party like either APC or PDP you can use the sentence "put in order" ....

Common sense this days are no longer common indeed.
Re: Put Biafra In Order First by EasternLion: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2015
new2020:
Where is my state Cross River? Yoruba fool...taking another man's medication. There is something inherently wrong with yoruba culture that brews strong inclination to interfer with someone else problem.

Haha.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Oritsejafor Gave Jonathan Hope With False Prophecy Okotie / What Happened?? / Lagos Motor Vehicle Administration Agency Releases Hotline For Easy Reach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.