Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Linda Ikeji Has Done Wickedly, Got All Fan Made App Suspended On Google Play... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Has Done Wickedly, Got All Fan Made App Suspended On Google Play... (855 Views)

Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" / The Hilarious Artwork A Fan Made For Basketmouth / Linda Ikeji Has Done Wickedly, Got All Fan Made App Suspended On Google Play! (2) (3) (4)

Linda Ikeji Has Done Wickedly, Got All Fan Made App Suspended On Google Play... by Realise: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Linda ikeji has become number blog in the country and has made so much money from her blog, she has stood as an inspiration to all young entrepreneurs and has giving a green light to blogging and internet bizness to young Nigerians aspiring to go on that direction.

Indeed she has been a source of inspiration and i understand she as been invited to speak in many conferees and seminars.

Being one of the most sought out blogs, I am many others saw a vacuum in Google Play in this App-moving world, because she had not yet come up with her own Android App. So we as fans decided to develop an android app for her and published it in the google play store. many of the Apps were not using just her name only but most were named "Linda Ikeji & Naija Blogs) because the app did not only contain her blog but other Nigerian blogs, and for me many blogger have even paid me to put their blog in the app and that I did.

Many people were glad to use the app. because it gave to access to Linda ikeji, bella naija and more other blogs in one app.and they gave thanks and good reviews with 5-star ratings. however in September 2015, I noticed on the Google PLay store Top New Free section an LIB app. which happened to be the official app. I was glad that she had released her official app at last.

However I saw this unfair post on her blog http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/09/please-download-my-official-app-linda.html and was greatly disappointed in her comments calling other apps "fake and fraudsters" I thought how could she call fan made apps "FAKE AND FRAUDSTERS" thats was very wrong.

if i call my app "Linda ikeji and the blogs" how can that be impersonation? does not the title tell you its not official and many of use added "unofficial to the title, description and even added disclaimer inside the app.

Many brands have fan made app all around the app markets and when they release their official app, they call it "official" without being irritated with the fan made apps. If some of them wanted you to remove the fan made app. the DECENT THING THEY DO IS TO DIRECTLY CONTACT THE DEVELOPER VIA EMAIL and tell him to unpublish his own or call it some other name or title. INSTEAD OF BEING THAT POLITE, LINDA IKEJI, who a year ago suffered from being reported to Google and her blog was taken down for almost two days. SHE DECIDED TO DO THE SAME EVIL THAT WAS DONE TO HER, TO US DEVELOPERS FOR MAKING APP FOR HER BLOG OR , including her name or pictures in the blog listing. SHE REPORTED ALL OF US TO GOOGLE PLAY AND GOOGLE PLAY WHO HAS VERY POOR SUPPORT AND NO RESPECT FOR SMALL DEVELOPERS" SUSPENDED OUR NAIJA BLOG APPS AND EVEN LED TO TERMINATION OF OUR DEVELOPER ACCOUNTS.

this is a very wicked thing that LINDA IKEJI has done, she and her manager even cheated me some months ago, when she did not post what i told her to do but posted it wrongly, i when i told her to post it correctly she refused to post it and her manager started blocking my number from calling.

If you look at the google Play store now, you will see that all other fan made apps or naija blog apps, hat used her photo and added her name to the title has been suspended/removed many of us, spend alot of money promoting the app on various ads networks and now all out labour had be wipped out because when google play suspended your app, admob disables ads in your app in less than two weeks.

I am writing the post here to make public the evil she has done to make every young person know she is not who we taught she is, because Linda ikeji has acted very wickedly in doing this and she has destroyed alot of bizneses by this wicked and proud action by her and her manager and who ever is giving her wicked counsel to have done such evil. and now she is glad because there is no fan made app of her in the store. only hers is there and mane users preferred the fan made app than hers but i guess they have to live with it.

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Done Wickedly, Got All Fan Made App Suspended On Google Play... by nairalandmaster(f): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2015
ok i have seen. what next smiley?
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Done Wickedly, Got All Fan Made App Suspended On Google Play... by Twaci(f): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Ok.....

So u are saying she should have emailed you to bring down d app instead of reporting it....

One question, why didn't you email her your brilliant plans before starting something up with her name? You practically used her name without her consent.

Its like opening another app for Nairaland without Seun's consent. Its all shades of wrong dear.

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Done Wickedly, Got All Fan Made App Suspended On Google Play... by Sunexy(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Naija 4u..this is expected..
wen some ppl become wealthy, they tend 2 change
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Done Wickedly, Got All Fan Made App Suspended On Google Play... by sissylucy(f): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Eaiyaaa embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Done Wickedly, Got All Fan Made App Suspended On Google Play... by Dbestmax(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2015
then get ahead and create yours
If u cud be creative a enuf to make somtin similar den u can do much better on ur own..y liv off anoda persons name..Its Mediocrity.
#No offence
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Done Wickedly, Got All Fan Made App Suspended On Google Play... by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Typical of a Nigerian entrepreneur
They leave no room for up and coming to climb up

Kenyan Actress, Lupita Nyong’o Steps Out In Warm Scarf & Mini-trench Coat / “I Grew Up A Street Boy” –actor Chinedu Ikedieze / Annie & 2face Idibia, Others At Anita Okoye's Birthday Dinner - See Photos