Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,929 members, 7,863,281 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton-idris Elba No 1 On Us Box Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton-idris Elba No 1 On Us Box Office (982 Views)

Idris Elba Wins SAG Award For Uzodinma Iweala's Movie, Beasts Of Nation / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton-idris Elba No 1 On Us Box Office by buttercop(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2009
saw the trailer of this movie and was enthralled. seemed like what will be a good miovie to watch. it's a thriller with former destiny's Child lead singer-now Mrs jAY-Z; who has had role in comedies and musicals one of which is Dream Girls, as the wife of idris elba who is stalked by a woman who likes him and simply throws herself at him. beyonce is enraged by this and she get into real fight with this woman Ali Carter (i'm not sure i got the surname right). this kind of role is very new to Beyonce Knowles unlike the other lead actress who has had many roles as this one. During the premiere in LA recently, Bee said that the fight scenes where not very hard cos they were somewhat choreographed and being a choreographer that she was it was a piece of cake. i'd recommend this movie for all thriller lovers and BeYonce fans and movie lovers in general cos i think they pulled it of with Be as the lead in a thriller. heck it's no 1 on US box ofice. not every movie gets there. also at the premiere Idris said he love his role cos two beautiful women had to fight over him.[sub]must consider himself lucky,i'd say[/sub i so hope silverbird starts showing the movie soon. i can't wait to see it.
Re: Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton-idris Elba No 1 On Us Box Office by SeanT21(f): 8:16pm On May 05, 2009
The movie grossed 11 million.
Das na even big money!
Re: Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton-idris Elba No 1 On Us Box Office by buttercop(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2009
SeanT21:

The movie grossed 11 million.
Das na even big money!
i thot they said it was 28 milla
Re: Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton-idris Elba No 1 On Us Box Office by mohawkchic(f): 1:09am On May 06, 2009
~Oh really?! Got my eyes peeled . . .
Re: Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton-idris Elba No 1 On Us Box Office by buttercop(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Oh really?! Got my eyes peeled . . .
i heard that it has premiered in UK cinemas.
Re: Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton-idris Elba No 1 On Us Box Office by yme1(f): 4:40pm On May 06, 2009
REALLY tooo grin grin grin
Re: Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton-idris Elba No 1 On Us Box Office by mohawkchic(f): 5:12pm On May 06, 2009
buttercop:

i heard that it has premiered in UK cinemas.

~Clueless! here was me thinking i'll be on the lookout . . . will check Cinema listings. . .

~I watched the trailer last night . . not bad!

~Papa Elba must be a proud man!

(1) (Reply)

Tyra Banks Or Beyonce : Who Is The Hottest? / Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! / Celina Aka Shoelina Jaitley Owns 1,500 Pair Of Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.