Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (20850 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Noneroone:
*2015: NDIGBO JOIN PRESIDENTIAL RACE As Ndigbo in Rivers State restates there Igboness.

By: kenechukwu Amazuoke

The race for the 2015 Presidential elections took a different twist with the declaration of Ndigbo that they will contest the 2015 Presidential elections. Speaking during the inauguration of the State Executives of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in Rivers state at the Elekahia Stadium Port-Harcourt, the President-General of the pan-Igbo socio-cultural organisation Ohanaeze Ndigbo Chief Garry Enwo-Igariwey stated that “Ndigbo must seek the Presidency of this country at the expiration of the tenure of the South-South. This is in keeping with our stand that equity, justice and fair-play demand that we, the only zone remaining to hold the prime position in the country, should be allowed by our fellow Nigerians to occupy it in an unbroken succession after the South-South....we cannot afford to play second fiddle forever.”

On the spate of insecurity across the nation, the Afikpo Prince stated that Ndigbo has endured enough casualties and called on the perpetrators of the heinous crime of bombing across the northern part of Nigeria to cease forthwith, while the federal government should deploy resources and materials aimed at bringing the menace to an end, and compensate those who have been adversely affect by the wanton destruction of lives and properties.

In his address, the Deputy Secretary-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Engr. Issac Wonwu expressed great joy, as the occasion marks a watershed in a bold declaration of the re-integration of the Igbo elements in Rivers state with their kin across Nigeria since after the balkanisation of the Igbo ethnic nationality by the military junta at the wake of the Biafran civil war. ( Continues below….. )

As labeled

Photo Above: Chief Garry Enwo-Igariwey, President-General Ohaneze Ndigbo-Left; Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, Ohanaeze National/Worldwide Youth Leader-Right

Chief Wonwu who also doubles as the leader of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in the South-South also re-iterated on the need for an urgent value re-orientation amongst Ndigbo through cordial intra-national relationship aimed at bringing their present marginalisation to an end. He further stated that Ndigbo are committed to rediscovering and repositioning themselves within the Nigerian context, hoping that through concerted planning, respect for one another, stopping their selfish approaches, and the emulation of their past heroes and their selfless approaches to the service of the people, the Igbo dream of occupying the Presidency will be materialised.

For the National youth leader of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, he thanked the Igbo of Rivers State for coming out en masse to identify with their original roots, as this signifies an end to their suppression by their enemies who have been using the fractured nature of the Igbo in Rivers State as political tool against them in the politics of the state. According to Isiguzoro, “Ndigbo has made a bold statement and this will surely change the face of Rivers state politics”

Frowning at the psychological relics of the Biafran war, Isiguzoro called on the Igbo of Rivers State to stop using the name “Liberation Stadium” for the Elekahia Stadium as they were at no time “liberated” from the hands of their brother Ndigbo, rather that period (1968) marked the beginning of a dark era in the history of the Igbo of Rivers state and other Niger Delta ethnic groups leading to the economic plundering of the region by those who pretended to be their friends and the killing of both the Igbo and the minorities of the South-South region, an act which necessitated the rise of freedom fighters whom the Nigerian state wrongly termed “Militants”.

The President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Rivers State Prince Igo Okparamma, in an interview with odenigbo.com stated that “We, the Igbo of Rivers state have made a loud statement, and it is our belief that from now it is clear to all concerned that we are no longer in doubt of where our true roots are... we are Igbo and this is without doubt.

In a shocking revelation, the member representing Opobo-Nkoro Federal constituency Hon. Dakuku Peterside declared that the Opobo people have their roots in Igboland as the founder and first king of the Kingdom is an Igbo man. Hence Opobos are Igbo. He called on other Igbo elements within the state to identify with the greater Igbo cause.

In her vote of thanks, the Chairperson of the Organising Committee of the inauguration, Mrs Uju Nwanneka called on Ndigbo to return to their “Value Driven” efforts and relentlessly stand for justice and equality for all. The aspirant for the post of Deputy National Woman Leader of Ohanaeze Ndigbo called on Ndigbo to make Igbo interest their guiding principle in all their pursuits while eschewing individualism.

The occasion which was blessed with heavy shower had in attendance notable Igbo people and friends of Ndigbo who defied the rains to be with Ndigbo. Among the dignitaries at the occasion were Senator Magnus Abe who represented the Rivers state Governor Hon. Rotimi Amechi, Hon Dakuku Peterside (Representing Opobo/Nkoro Federal Constituency) represented by Hon. Richard Nwoka; the former PDP Chairman Ikwerre Local Government Area, Chief Innocent Mbah; Deputy President Ohanaeze Ndigbo Rivers State, Amb. Anosike Onuowa; Vice Chairman Rivers State Petroleum Monitoring Committee.

Others present are the Chief Ambrose Owuru; Member Ime-Obi Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Lady Love Chimezie, Odozi Nwodozi: National Vice Leader Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Wing, Arthur Obiora Obiora: Deputy National Leader Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Wing among others.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2014/04/21/2015-ndigbo-join-presidential-race-as-ndigbo-in-rivers-state-restates-there-igboness
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
We shouldn't be deceived again...let them kill themselves
Dakuku and wike can kill themselves too..
Let SE mind their business before someone will go and create thread warning Igbos as if an Igbo man has attempted taking his father's property.

Cc Rose2014,belzabull,severussnape,ishiamu,Devi1himself,chukwudi44,whynotthetruth,FREEDOM4BIAFRA,
Okeikpu,tonychristopher,NOBLEDANDY,Candyrain,warrior01,Noneroone,pazienza,WhiteTechnology,athaboi,
owobokiri ,ghostmist,yujin,Imhotep,anambradota ,funkiebully,patrick89,francizy,IGBOPRINCE,obiagu1...

It is time for Sidon dey look.......

We and them? It's over. I hope the director understands

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by explorer250(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
There is no cause 4 alarm at the right time i will address these issues
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by francizy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Brosssss!!!... You just said my mind. Reading that post I was like "I can't believe this". See, I'm just speechless. It wasn't worth it bro... It wasn't.

And I was wondering why Ecoterrors deactivated.

I didn't bother reading that thread cuz I already knew what to expect. Some few Igbos created rubbish threads and some elements decided to rope all Igbos in. I think all I've got to do, just like peppyluv said is observe from a distance.

I used to hate anything politics not until it seemed to me like Nigeria was about falling into the wrong hands. Anyways, for the first time in my life, I had a reason to campaign and vote and will never regret it. Hopefully, this will be the last.

Feels great to have your likes around tho. Peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by pazienza(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrior01:

This minority idiota from the house of Judas is still here wailing. Lol... You ain't seen nothing yet

How are we even sure he is from SS. For all I care, dude could be from Jupiter.

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by francizy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
Let SE mind their business before someone will go and create thread warning Igbos as if an Igbo man has attempted taking his father's property.

Cc Rose2014,belzabull,severussnape,ishiamu,Devi1himself,chukwudi44,whynotthetruth,FREEDOM4BIAFRA,
Okeikpu,tonychristopher,NOBLEDANDY,Candyrain,warrior01,Noneroone,pazienza,WhiteTechnology,athaboi,
owobokiri ,ghostmist,yujin,Imhotep,anambradota ,funkiebully,patrick89,francizy,IGBOPRINCE,obiagu1...

True that sis. I love GEJ oh, but, I think the whole thing ends here..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
francizy:

And I was wondering why Ecoterrors deactivated.

I didn't bother reading that thread cuz I already knew what to expect. Some few Igbos created rubbish threads and some elements decided to rope all Igbos in. I think all I've got to do, just like peppyluv said is observe from a distance.

I used to hate anything politics not until it seemed to me like Nigeria was about falling into the wrong hands. Anyways, for the first time in my life, I had a reason to campaign and vote and will never regret it. Hopefully, this will be the last.

Feels great to have your likes around tho. Peace.
*sigh*

Just short of words now. Distant observation for me too.

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by francizy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
LoL!

Nwannem oh! Lagmostkuit, you wan kill me with share sha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Rose2014: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2015
peppyluv02:

You're right nne

2 Likes

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by M4gunners: 1:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Na only nairaland some wicked folks dey try to separate us.God pass una oo.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by tonychristopher: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2015
peppyluv02:

Wetin concern me NNE....you spoke well.we will leave rivers Igbo to sort their differences unless they bring it to ohaneze otherwise let's let them sort the domestic matter

Kedu ihe na eme ?
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2015
francizy:
LoL!

Nwannem oh! Lagmostkuit, you wan kill me with share sha! cheesy
If I no give my nwanne share, who I wan give? grin
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Udo Di..
Ututuoma
tonychristopher:

Wetin concern me NNE....you spoke well.we will leave rivers Igbo to sort their differences unless they bring it to ohaneze otherwise let's let them sort the domestic matter

Kedu ihe na eme ?
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Smh
ishiamu:

The dude tonyebarcanista is over using the attention given to him. He better retrace else he runs outta Nairaland if though he's my manchy, that fuckedup thread was propped up to make fun of igbo tribe. So he shouldn't act like we don't know cos I see the comments he shares in it showing he enjoyed igbo bashing he shd be careful before he loses close peeps here, hes not a freedom fighter
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by peleson: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2015
For your information, the ottam cult has the ottam priest as the head of ottam group which is ndoki, the Opobo and bonny were city states modelled in such a way that u have freedom of association. Nevertheless, trade brought lots of these people to the modernised city state. Also note that what is known as Nigeria today and the foundation started in Opobo and Bonny. The people of ottam were so few and always canoed back to their home in ndoki. The Ottam group was made popular by Opobo as King Jaja established Ejesilem which is lead by the Angel and Guidance of safe journey, guidance, healing and protection. Aside this group, we have other groups like Ugenenpka, Ufornogu etc
It should be on record that the indigenous people of opobo and bonny are Ibani ijaw people and not Igbos, just as ibibio people share same boundaries with Igbo communities and lots of Igbo villages were said to be established from or by men from ibibio in Akwa ibom state. Such clans or villages are as follows, Abriba- the most beautiful village in Igbo land, ohafia, Abam.
Enlightenment and education was brought to ohafia by a slave who served a great chief in Opobo town. Chief Oko Epelle, who was at that time in charge of Epelle Chiefdom and war canoe houses. The slave was release and on his getting home in Ebem ohafia could understand english language to the surprise of his people. He thus encouraged them to establish schools to pass to their children what he had learnt from Opobo town. The community came together and supported the project and teachers were sent from Opobo to pilot the school. The said slave negotiated with the British army who came to destroy the ohafia village for restricting them entrance and killing of missionaries with english language. He had to climb a tree with a white cloth in his hands waving to to approaching soldiers and such understanding prompted the British commander to stop knowing what that sign means. The young slave(ofcos released) came down for negotiation with english language. This singular act saved the Ohafia people from similar incident that happened in eddah where a whole community/village was levelled to the ground and plundered. Leaving the remnant to live in misery,poverty and dejection.
Opobo and Bonny kingdoms remains ijaw
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Candyrain(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2015
peppyluv02:
Dakuku and wike can kill themselves too.. Let SE mind their business before someone will go and create thread warning Igbos as if an Igbo man has attempted taking his father's property.

I think you have a point there sister, it's time for everyone to mind their business

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by imsuboi(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2015
apc and igbos are like oil and water; we can never mix

dakuku, face your front. you are apc. go and lose at the polls, we shall sit this one out undecided

cc: exxell
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Ephemmm: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

We are not supporting neither Wike nor Dakuku.

We treat both of them as friends. Leave Rivers politics for Rivers people, and just go about our businesses peacefully.

If Wike wins his appeal, we beat drums and go to Rivers state govt house to congratulate him, if he loses, we sympathize with him and congratulate Dakuku.

We see no friends or Enemies in Rivers, we remain neutral and flow with the Victor to secure our interests.

How hard can that be?

There is nothing like Ijaw propaganda in Rivers state, if there is, the rest of Rivers state have the same propaganda towards Ndiigbo.

If Wike comes for our votes, we accept his offer, but not go public about.
If DAKUKU comes for our votes, we do the same, accept his offer, but not go public about it.
We stay neutral, we stand with and work with the eventual winner.

We do the right thing this time around, just stay back, observe things from a distance, let Rivers people sort themselves out, and then reach out to any one of them that emerges victorious.

I am glad we have few Nigerians who can reason well irrespective of ethnicity and religion nowadays. You belong to this group and I am happy to be identified with you.

However, the worrisome aspect of issue like this is that sooner or later, some groups would be settled financially backdoor and they will begin to voice out the stand/opinion which does not represent the interest of others.

Just watch and see if the re-run was conducted.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Phame: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Flyoruboy:

IF GEJ can claim igbo (Ebele) to get Igbo votes why can't Dakuku? cheesy
help me tell them. grin
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Macelliot(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2016
Tell them..
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Macelliot(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2016
DiademSh07, a word is enough for the wise...
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by DiademSh07: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Macelliot:
DiademSh07, a word is enough for the wise...
www.nairaland.com/2735997/biafra-igbos-says-asari-dokubo
Asari Dokubo also says he's ibo!
Nothing's new!
Just accept ibo have ben used and dumped!
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 26, 2016
kingzizzy:
Opobo was founded by an Igbo man called Mbanaso Ozurumba, better known as king Jaja of Opobo. He was was from the Village of Amaigbo in present day Imo state.
very wrong, Jaja and other rival houses left Bonny to for Opubo ama(named after the great king Opubo) and although Jaja was born an Igbo man, Mbanaso Ozurumba a name of no importance, he died an Ibani Ijaw King Juwo Juwogha (Jaja) a name that is in the good books of history. King Jaja (1821-1891)
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Noneroone(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
AjiereTuwo:
very wrong, Jaja and other rival houses left Bonny to for Opubo ama(named after the great king Opubo) and although Jaja was born an Igbo man, Mbanaso Ozurumba a name of no importance, he died an Ibani Ijaw King Juwo Juwogha (Jaja) a name that is in the good books of history. King Jaja (1821-1891)
lol...thats some silly talk you just did.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Noneroone:
U feel so history only records an Opobo Ibani amanyanabo by the name King Jaja, search and see if there was an eze mbanaso ozurumba
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Noneroone:
U feel so history only records an Opobo Ibani Amanyanabo by the name King Jaja, search and see if there was an eze mbanaso ozurumba, receive a no record was found msg,
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by 39xtr90r: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Read the great testimony from none other than this illustrious daughter an Igbo daughter from Opobo kingdom Dr. Tina Edmunds-OGBUOKIRI (Nee EZIE) who came forward to tell those who have often told us that Igboland is landlocked, when our brethren sisters and brothers from Opobo are quietly clinging tight to their Igbo heritage. Read the testimony below in Tina’s own words:

My  dear Brethren and Compatriots,

It is a great blessing to be IGBO!
I can tell you a million and one reasons why I relish being IGBO!
In my next twenty lifetimes, I would love to still remain IGBO!
We are like the Jews. Anytime a group is persecuted, guess what?, they become stronger in virtually all aspects of life.

My story will be short because I have clients (HIV-infected professionals and non-HIV clients) waiting for me.

I remember going to Opobo in the company of my late father, Chief Sir Edmund Obizukowa EZIE, the late town clerk of Portharcourt Municipality from 1960 to about (not exactly sure now) 1964. We visited the compound of the historical and beloved KING JAJA of Opobo. My dad told us that the late king hailed from AMAIGBO in Orlu and was the father/founder  of Opobo.

Opobo, Ahoada and many of these areas are IGBO.
Please do not disgrace God by renouncing your IGBO HERITAGE!!
Instead, please remain proud of it.

Sincerely,

Dr. Tina Edmunds-OGBUOKIRI (Nee EZIE)
Professor of Pharmacology/Therapeutics, College of Medicine of the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus and Consultant Clinical Pharmacist to the UNTH (1979-1994).
Takemi Fellow, Harvard School of Public Health, (1994-1995)
Xavier University of Louisiana College of Pharmacy ( 1996-2014)
CEO/Founder Tina Ogbuokiri and Associates , Expert Witnessing and Technical Defense for Litigations (2014 -present)

http://www.africabusinessworld.com/opobo-stepping-forward-to-claim-their-igbo-heritage/2015/10/27/

https://www.nairaland.com/2910643/opobos-very-proud-igbo-heritage-dr-tina-edmund-oguokiri
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
39xtr90r:

Read the great testimony from none other than this illustrious daughter an Igbo daughter from Opobo kingdom Dr. Tina Edmunds-OGBUOKIRI (Nee EZIE) who came forward to tell those who have often told us that Igboland is landlocked, when our brethren sisters and brothers from Opobo are quietly clinging tight to their Igbo heritage. Read the testimony below in Tina’s own words:

My  dear Brethren and Compatriots,

It is a great blessing to be IGBO!
I can tell you a million and one reasons why I relish being IGBO!
In my next twenty lifetimes, I would love to still remain IGBO!
We are like the Jews. Anytime a group is persecuted, guess what?, they become stronger in virtually all aspects of life.

My story will be short because I have clients (HIV-infected professionals and non-HIV clients) waiting for me.

I remember going to Opobo in the company of my late father, Chief Sir Edmund Obizukowa EZIE, the late town clerk of Portharcourt Municipality from 1960 to about (not exactly sure now) 1964. We visited the compound of the historical and beloved KING JAJA of Opobo. My dad told us that the late king hailed from AMAIGBO in Orlu and was the father/founder  of Opobo.

Opobo, Ahoada and many of these areas are IGBO.
Please do not disgrace God by renouncing your IGBO HERITAGE!!
Instead, please remain proud of it.

Sincerely,

Dr. Tina Edmunds-OGBUOKIRI (Nee EZIE)
Professor of Pharmacology/Therapeutics, College of Medicine of the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus and Consultant Clinical Pharmacist to the UNTH (1979-1994).
Takemi Fellow, Harvard School of Public Health, (1994-1995)
Xavier University of Louisiana College of Pharmacy ( 1996-2014)
CEO/Founder Tina Ogbuokiri and Associates , Expert Witnessing and Technical Defense for Litigations (2014 -present)

http://www.africabusinessworld.com/opobo-stepping-forward-to-claim-their-igbo-heritage/2015/10/27/

https://www.nairaland.com/2910643/opobos-very-proud-igbo-heritage-dr-tina-edmund-oguokiri

Look this Igbo man don't quote me here again, with these your rubbish links, here are some facts for you

1) That woman in your fictional story is not an Opobo woman(dats why Nee Ezie was put there) so she can't speak for us.
2) We Ibani people and IJAWS in general don't answer surnames anyhow like Igbos that will change their names, we answer our surnames based on our houses(wari) and there is no house in Opobo bearing "Ogbuokiri"
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by 39xtr90r: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Look this Igbo man don't quote me here again, with these your rubbish links, here are some facts for you

1) That woman in your fictional story is not an Opobo woman(dats why Nee Ezie was put there) so she can't speak for us.
2) We Ibani people and IJAWS in general don't answer surnames anyhow like Igbos that will change their names, we answer our surnames based on our houses(wari) and there is no house in Opobo bearing "Ogbuokiri"

Look this Opobo wannabe, go suit yourself... Igbos are not interested in you and all you stand for.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
39xtr90r:

Look this Opobo wannabe, go suit yourself... Igbos are not interested in you and all you stand for.

Me and you who be wannabe, peddle lies and make posts without verifiable links, let this be the last time you will speak about Opobo in such a way again, You claim to be proudly Igbo, but you deny your identity just to tell lies, only God can save you and your cohorts, We rivers people Mba miri as u call us are smarter now, we know all these articles are because of your biafra agenda. I am proudly an Ibani Ijaw from Opobo Kingdom, and I will never deny it for a group of 419ers, ritualists, and in general horrible individuals like yourselves
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by 39xtr90r: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
AjiereTuwo:
Me and you who be wannabe, peddle lies and make posts without verifiable links, let this be the last time you will speak about Opobo in such a way again, You claim to be proudly Igbo, but you deny your identity just to tell lies, only God can save you and your cohorts, We rivers people Mba miri as u call us are smarter now, we know all these articles are because of your biafra agenda. I am proudly an Ibani Ijaw from Opobo Kingdom, and I will never deny it for a group of 419ers, ritualists, and general horrible individuals like yourselves

Useless Opobo wannabe from a deluded generation of nonentities and clowns. The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy ass-lickers who have merely survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

Igbos have nothing in common with you verm1ns, diabolic scammers, devilish armed robbers, notorious occultists; cunning, greedy and lazy slaves.

If you, hypocritical bigot, are still confused about Nigerdelta Republic, I'd advise you channel your energies towards OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your ass-licking job.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Rocks Lagos APC As Faction Moves To Stop Primaries / Lasg Intensifies Cleaning Of Manholes Across The State To Prevent Flooding / Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.