Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Screen Resolution Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Screen Resolution Problem (732 Views)

Let's Go Digital! Enjoy Excellent Color Resolution With Acer - All -in - One Dt / How Do I Increase My Mini Laptop Resolution / I Can't Change My Screen Resolution After Installing Windows 8.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screen Resolution Problem by beejaay: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2015
the screen of my lenovo ideapad E10-30 was damaged but when i changed it the screen resolution was not at optimum again.now the maximum resolution i can get is 1024*600 instead of 1024*768 i got before..please i need help on how to upgrade my screen resolution to 1024*768 as this lower resolution is seriously affecting my work (not that i have tried doing it via screen resolution the traditional way but the maximum i got is 1024*600)..

please i need the help of guru in the house (the guy that changed it for me is lost on how to resolve this issue)

the screen type that came with is LCD but its changed to paper as the guy would call it
thanks
Re: Screen Resolution Problem by DenreleDave(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2023
beejaay:
You are a tinubu fan.. Lets wager that your 10k that tinu u will not win.. Are you game

Werey... 10k bet.. Obi dey lose.. Are you in or not?

Stop neighing like a horse and whining like a btch
Re: Screen Resolution Problem by beejaay: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Werey... 10k bet.. Obi dey lose.. Are you in or not?

Stop neighing like a horse and whining like a btch

Dindinrin..... 10k bet tinubu dey lose.. Are u in or not??

Stop neighing like a horse and whining like a bitch and oloriburuku all together.. Omoale asinwin

(1) (Reply)

SQL Server Recovery Software / Hp Dm4 Screen Frame Needed Urgently / My Tecnowinpad10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.