Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike (33824 Views)

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by diegwu01: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

the £13billion pounds allegation came from a foreign print media. Get your facts right

the 13billion pounds allegation u threw at diezani,isnt it worse than this?
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by billyG(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
49cents:
Wike has a germaine argument; it has never happened that a party sweeps the house of assembly, senate and house of reps then loose in the gubernatorial

Even APC man Jega confirmed the elections were okay

Buhari is a real two faced man
Dnt be acting like Robot!d court dnt work like that wher other NASS,SHA election brought b4 d judges?will it not be miscarriage of justice if d tribunal upheld a heavily flawed,violently rigged election?wher total votes caste is more than registered voters or accredited voters?
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by billyG(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
kingdompropty:
My wish is for PDP to go through another disgrace.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by bummyla(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
This Is A Serious Allegation oooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by BALLOSKI: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Starships4u:
my brother I understand ur pain, but we south south, south east have no room for APC.... That's the truth
statement like this makes u sound like a kid.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by repogirl(f): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gagged:

PDP rigged everything. There were no credible elections in Rivers State.
that is the point, if there were no credible elections as you say, why uphold the senate and house of rep elections and then oust the governorship ones, abi is it not the same day they were all elected.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by SirRoberto(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
ddippset:
This man claims he got 900,000 votes more than his opponent yet he's jittery over a re-run. This man claims pdp is fully on ground yet he's jittery over a re-run. This man claims he will win election 10 times yet he's jittery over a re-run. What manner of man is nyesom wike?
Be wise my friend. If APC can allegedly throw billions arnd to bribe judiciary, then they can throw d same billions to rig n win d election now they hav federal might.. .. This one party start u APC goons are supporting wil backfire on evryone including u all and it may tak longer than 16yrs to com out of d suffering.. . Be wise for once!! !
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by billyG(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
mbulela:

No it was delivered cash.
I am tired of both parties. They are just diverting attention from the failure of the other.
Maybe u are d one that deliver d money on yur head.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by billyG(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
mbulela:

No it was delivered cash.
I am tired of both parties. They are just diverting attention from the failure of the other.
Maybe u are d one that deliver d money on yur head.Consultant Offloader.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Atimchia(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
I have been little busy these to check what pple told me but somebody told me that the chairman of the Rivers State National & House of Assemblies election tribunal was the Chairman of the govnorship election tribunal. He was however removed and moved to the assemblies tribunal when it was confirmed that he took a bribe of 200m from Wike. So, no one shld get confused with the judgments of the two tribunals. If I am allowed to ask; was the elections in Rivers free of irregularities? PDP may be popular in 'Biafra' but other parties too should be allowed a level ground to participate as was the case in the north and west where PDP was unpopular...
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by BALLOSKI: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
repogirl:
that is the point, if there were no credible elections as you say, why uphold the senate and house of rep elections and then oust the governorship ones, abi is it not the same day they were all elected.
the governorship election did not hold on the same day with with the NASS election. So this judgement has nothing to do with those in the NASS.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by hansad: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
obum88:
One day there would be no country for APC to rule

That day should have been very very soon if the Wikes and other governors of the south south do some deep reflections and observe as follows:

1; The Tribunals annulling gubernatorial elections won by a party that won 97% in presidential election and won all the legislative seats must have been Tribunals owned by a northern Nigerian Army of Occupation that wants to totally occupy the oil wells in the south south.

2, This Army of Occupation can no longer afford to fight to win back Biafra if declared now, because unlike in 1966-1970, Western countries can no longer supply the Army of Occupation with weapons to fight to win back Biafra to Nigeria now.

3; Because once Biafra pulls out of Nigeria this time, the remainder of Nigeria shall remain in charge of mostly Islamic Mullahs.

4; And Western powers know that any weapons supply to the Mullahs in remnants of Nigeria may end up in the hands of world wide Mullahs fighting to gain territories in Western Europe.

What does it cost to have politicians of the old southeast region of Nigeria to cede some years of supply of crude oil at half price to some Western super powers so as to get their strong backing to have the 50 years oppression of old southeast region in Nigeria end with total freedom of the region from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Bobplanner: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jesus wept! haba wike 23b? stop ranting,go and appeal. we have seen a case in gombe,APC won senatorial and majority in state house of assembly, but PDP won d gubernatorial. make una no dey decieve us we wise o.

1 Like

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by ogmaskman: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
kennygee:
This Wike fellow should just shut up already.

How much did he spend to rig his way to the position?

If it's for only those that were killed let the election be annulled. Wike is shameless. He is fighting to put dakuku out on all fronts physical and spiritual, yet he says he will win 10x over. What a jerk. He lied in his tweet that APC's petitions were thrown out at the HoA petitions tribunal. he lied that international observers called the elections free, fair and credible. He lies about virtualy everything. He lies like fish. How can anyone say the kind of things this man says. Rivers state house of assembly is filled with militants today becos they needed to be compensated for their roles in the election. He is such a bitter loser. Filing cases here and there. He wants the tribunal disqualified based on jurisdiction, he wants the court to disqualify dakuku because according to him dakuku's emergence as APC candidate ddnt follow due process, he wants the court to ........ Only him, hmmmmmmm! yet he comes on social platform to rant. This guy na learner. I tot he had a bit of substance in him. He is so empty. God forbid this affliction (wike) on the good pple of rivers state.

1 Like

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by repogirl(f): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
the governorship election did not hold on the same day with with the NASS election. So this judgement has nothing to do with those in the NASS.
ohh, okay.....

But still, logically since PDP won all the house and senate seats, isnt it right to assume PDP won the governorship also because obviously the state is pro PDP?
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by ObainoSneh(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
obi4eze:
Make those guys chop Wike money jare... D man no get sense.

He will still lose at the Appeal and Supreme courts. We don't need a prophet to tell us that.

D thing wey dey tire me be say d man still dey call God...

Wike, the Acting Interim Governor... grin grin grin

South East and South South youths don't hv any room for the PDP again.
They hv looted over 16years and now is the time we call there loot off.

PDP will completely found out by 2019 that they are finnaly gone forever. They will be alive individually by that time 2019 and be seeing their grave in semetary

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=diegwu01 post=39384038][/quote]

can I see the link of that foreign media?
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by BALLOSKI: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
repogirl:
ohh, okay.....

But still, logically since PDP won all the house and senate seats, isnt it right to assume PDP won the governorship also because obviously the state is pro PDP?
even the likes of Magnus Abe and the rest whose case didn't sail at the tribunal as regards the NASS are heading to the appeal court to challenge the judgement of the tribunal like wike is about doing. So it's not yet uhuru yet !

I want to inform you that the state house of assembly election s that held simultaneously with the governorship election has received a knock and, I heard 10 members of the state house of assembly have their elections annulled too. More details later.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by BALLOSKI: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
obi4eze:
Make those guys chop Wike money jare... D man no get sense.

He will still lose at the Appeal and Supreme courts. We don't need a prophet to tell us that.

D thing wey dey tire me be say d man still dey call God...

Wike, the Acting Interim Governor... grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by zudozz: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
billions of tax payers money paid to some 3-5 members of d Tribunal While millions are suffering. Very fantastic shrewd Business men Nigerian politicians. They know if they can win d state back pdp 2 months into office they ve stolen double that amount...Hahahahahhahaaaa. Mumu dem na them go vote.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by ddippset(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
OpeDwarroir:

If you are called back by your college to come back and rewrite an exam you have written and passed, and a certificate issued; how will you fill?
If the same exact questions will be set, I will be very happy. Infact I will perform better. In wike's case, the same questions will be set in the sense that the same voters who voted last time and gave him '1 million' votes will still be the ones to vote again. So wike should be happy.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by fountainsLtd: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Don't say we because here we support APC in south east!
Starships4u:
my brother I understand ur pain, but we south south, south east have no room for APC.... That's the truth
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Rexnegro(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
obum88:

So you agree APC is doing what PDP did in the past
If d guy I quoted thought so. And if u re d one I quoted then u tot so hence ur previous comment.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by inosend: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2015
I pray that the truth of this matter be brought to bear.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Wizlove(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2015
flozybk:
wike should not blame any one for what happened to him. He rigged the election massively that even a breast feeding child could see. Let him get ready for a re-run and if he wins so be it but as for me, am casting ma vote for APC
we are on different page then cos I am casting mine for pdp.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Wizlove(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2015
porrigeyam:
Wike you are a big foool.....coward.....looser .....big mouth idiotic Pig..... Pdp never learns....bunch of twits...
Wike you're lazy sod

Spits....
Just the way you don't have regards for your father if at all you have any. Bastard.
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Starships4u(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2015
sochima1989:
who be the we south south and south east? Na so apga go reclaim their mandate....... advice Wike to join apga now or enter ghost mode
my brother as long as its not APC, then any other party is welcomed
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Starships4u(m): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Coolcash1:

....AND YOU RUN TO APC CONTROLLED STATES TO ENJOY GOOD GOVERNANCE...YOUR PEOPLE HAVE TURNED LAGOS TO THEIR MINI LONDON JUST BECAUSE OF FAILED GOVERNANCE AND FISCAL RASCALITY OF YOUR GOVERNORS
same way ur OSUN state is the food basket of the nation abi??
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by flozybk(f): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Legitbaba:
Person wey no get PVC wan cast vote.... SMH
hahahaha....na wetin wike tell una say APC people no get PVC ...sorry for urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) / T.O.S. Benson Poses With His Studebaker Commander / State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.