Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Men Masturbate On My Sexy Pictures'- Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Masturbate On My Sexy Pictures'- Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Say (1343 Views)

Pictures :Nollywood Actor Frederick Leonard Buries Late Mum In Nnewi / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Masturbate On My Sexy Pictures'- Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Say by 360jamng(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2015
lalasticlala, @360jamng
Guys, I hope you aren't one of them? Lol

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Chioma-Toplis.jpg[/img]
Nollywood actress, Chioma Toplis, says men 'self-service' over sexy photos of her huge endowments.
She also blasted some men who she says could go extra miles to want to be with her after displaying her sexy and breasty photos on the social media.

In in interview with Daily Sun, she had this to say about posting sexually provocative pictures:
“I post my sexy pictures anytime I feel like. In the UK, I am registered with agencies that do plus sized lingerie, so I have been publishing to be one of their models. I won’t give up; who knows, someday my dreams will come true. “People should know that my husband and other family members support whatever I am doing with my body. “Whenever I am going for my shoot, my hubby is always there to supervise, so people should let me be,” Chioma stressed.
She continued: "The Bible says in…(I can’t even remember the part of the Bible), but I know God said all that matters is our hearts and not what we wear outside.   “If you look at my photo and it is turning you on, you can scroll down, pass or better still, delete yourself off my Facebook wall.” The actress alleged that some men go as far as romancing and ‘wanking’ on her pictures via the media.
According to her, “Some men will be there romancing my pictures on Facebook. They even 'self-service' (masturbate) on my pictures.”
She heaved a sigh and continued, “But when I post something educational or inspirational, they won’t even read or comment.
Source------------->

http:///men-masturbate-on-my-sexy-pictures-nollywood-actress-chioma-toplis-say/
Re: Men Masturbate On My Sexy Pictures'- Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Say by Agunnewi: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Can I see this lady in question? She must be a Cleopatra
Re: Men Masturbate On My Sexy Pictures'- Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Say by Cutehector(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Mcheeew
Re: Men Masturbate On My Sexy Pictures'- Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Say by Nelsizzy(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2015
Some people mumu sha.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Sunday Attire (nice Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Confessed To Seyi Law That She Loves Him (photos) / Why Meek-mills Relationship Wit Nicki Is More Matured Than Dat Of Tyga And Kylie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.