Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,833 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today (14311 Views)

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / David Mark: Counsels Close Case, Benue Tribunal Set To Announce Date Of Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by saintkel(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Abeg make APC win oooo, I no want wahala in jos o
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
AustineE1:
There are overwhelming evidence that the governorship elections in plateau state will be nullified,going by testimonies of the witnesses and the weight of allegations made by PDP,coupled facts and figures laid down on the table..
......thank me later!!!

bros dont forget nassarawa state ruling, who won at the end?
apc will still win!

udom is right!
he's right and fair!
udom is right!
support udom emmanuel, the amiable and indefatigable govr of akwa abasi ibom state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by starG7(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tension everywhere ok nah
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by starG7(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tension everywhere, ok nah
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by knockturnal(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Smartresult:

Why the trouble in the ruling all progressive congress, will apc be better than the people’s Democratic Party. In 1999 when Nigerian came under democracy the ruling party then pdp, was very much united and the party body as the final say unlike what we are now seeing in the all progress congress. The whole senate president is n mess with his party chieftain and the presidency continue to play I don’t care attitude.
We all know what tore the people democratic party, it was internal crises, in fact most Nigerians know that pdp was the problem of pdp and pdp destroy itself,. If without the contribution of key pdp figures like Rotimi Ameachi, former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Rabilu Musa Kwankwaso, the then new pdp senators and members of the lower chamber, the contribution of the g7 governors as well continue reading

Continue going to school bro.
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by starG7(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tension everywhere every state, ok nah.
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by starG7(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tension everywhere every state, ok nah....even there is tension in my car as my A/c treats to stop work lipsrsealed
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by Jiyal(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
PDP has fail the state in many ways, let's try APC.
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by Smartresult(f): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
knockturnal:

Continue going to school bro.
are u dreaming, hey wake up from sleeping, i don graduate
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by Gelengelen: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
oya tribunal
nullify ambode...el rufai....élection too na
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by shakesman(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
APC has been declared winner of the Plateau State Tribunal sitting in Jobs. Plateau State.

Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Starships4u:
In as much as it won't be cancelled... It only gets cancelled if its PDP.... When PDP looses=PEACE; when APC losses=WAR... What kinda party is this??
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by BOYILO: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
The Tribunal sitting in Jos has upheld the election of Governor Simon Lalong of APC.
In the ruling delivered at the Tribunal this morning, by the three-man tribunal headed by Justice Johnson Candide, stated that the  564,913 votes scored by Barrister Simon Lalong of the APC were all valid against 520,627 votes scored by the PDP candidate GNS Pwajok.

- See more at: http://universalreporters247.com/2015/10/breaking-tribunal-upheld-gov-lalongs-election/#sthash.jYuXFe32.G0xpQRmo.dpuf
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by vislabraye(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
Do not just analyse soccer and soccer stars.
If you can predict well then you too can earn well.
And why not? If Sport is your passion, then earn from it.

Online Sports Prediction is as low as N50 on Merrybet
(at least 1game, easier to win) compared to shop bettings
(least N100). Even if you are lazy to go to a bet shop,
just select your games online.

You can select just any combination that you would by the paper
type. You have nobody to hide from, *Too Holy roommate?*
even your bedmate would not know unless you tell him/her.

[size=18pt]Just you and your phone, from funding to placing
bet to paying out.[/size]

Tracking your success is as easy as checking match updates
on livesores.com, goal.com etc.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Predict woefully, lose woefully..., Predict intelligently, win like a Casanova.
More so train to be an Expert in Online Predictions before placing
real stakes then you can unleash your potentials.
Make any bet from the comfort of you home from MERRYBET.

Register using the link in my signature below...

With 50 naira how much can you gain ?
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by AkwaIbomrep1: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
victorels:

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/tension-in-plateau-as-tribunal-prepares-to-deliver-judgment-on-governorship-election/
it's only a foooooool that will support the unity of this country, some southerners will soon deny their ethnicity just like oliseh & claim they are from the north just to have job security & pave way into the corridors of political power, some past & present governors like amaechi of rivers & rochas of Imo states have sold out their states to the north just to have job security & probably have some remnants of political position to hold... What a nation !... No sane being, I repeat , no sane being will support the unity of this country except some few polithifians who has something dubious in mind ..... God in heaven we don't need war but we need this nation to disintegrate b4 the end of this year (2015) in the name of Jesus christ ....Amen!!! ..............in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom''
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by knockturnal(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Smartresult:

Wow, then if were the one who wrote that piece up there you need to learn how to edit your work for errors before displaying it for others to consume. The level of errors in the writeup is comical.

My Zimbabwean $
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by knockturnal(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Smartresult:

Then I advice you learn to edit your work before displaying it for public consumption. The level of errors is almost comical.

Seriously.
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by 25ahmad(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Aromas:

I tot APC govern d state, so why panic or d election that carry Nylon or sorry Lalong grin in as governor is fake
They diverted our 5 billion state bailout fund. Still he(lalong) demanding another 10 billion from a commercial bank, because they are.... All Previous Criminals.
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by ajepako(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
I DONT PRAY FOR COUP IN THE COUNTRY, BUT IF THAT HAPPENS, BLAME IT ON APC

THEY ARE TURNING THE COUNTRY TO ONE PARTY STATE

THEY WANT ALL THE STATES OF THE FEDERATION BY FORCE

EITHER THROUGH ELECTION OR KANGAROO TRIBUNAL

WATCHING HOW THIS ONE PLAYS OUT AGAIN
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
I bin talk am say apc go still win. if u like make bring jega as inec witness make e testify say pdp suppose win, e no go work.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by AustineE1: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
BOYILO:
The Tribunal sitting in Jos has upheld the election of Governor Simon Lalong of APC.
In the ruling delivered at the Tribunal this morning, by the three-man tribunal headed by Justice Johnson Candide, stated that the  564,913 votes scored by Barrister Simon Lalong of the APC were all valid against 520,627 votes scored by the PDP candidate GNS Pwajok.

- See more at: http://universalreporters247.com/2015/10/breaking-tribunal-upheld-gov-lalongs-election/#sthash.jYuXFe32.G0xpQRmo.dpuf
This is a shame and an aberration of the law,this country has been sold to the dogs.....i have lost faith in the Nigerian legal system.
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by Glare247(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Breaking news!tribunal uphold the election of mr lalong of APC!celebration is on going in jos!
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by ogahenry(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Starships4u:
In as much as it won't be cancelled... It only gets cancelled if its PDP.... When PDP looses=PEACE; when APC losses=WAR... What kinda party is this??

THAT IS MY NUMBER ONE QUESTION FOR APC. WHAT KIND OF SPIRIT IS BEHIND APC?
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by ogahenry(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
ajepako:
I DONT PRAY FOR COUP IN THE COUNTRY, BUT IF THAT HAPPENS, BLAME IT ON APC

THEY ARE TURNING THE COUNTRY TO ONE PARTY STATE

THEY WANT ALL THE STATES OF THE FEDERATION BY FORCE

EITHER THROUGH ELECTION OR KANGAROO TRIBUNAL

WATCHING HOW THIS ONE PLAYS OUT AGAIN

It is in the spirit of a certain universal control. Unfortunately alot of those who left PDP for selfish reasons do not have an iota of knowledge what this universal control is.
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by hoebamaa(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
victorels:

Thats not possible.
Bro you need to wake up from ur sleep..remember,this is Nigeria.
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by AkwaIbomrep1: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

bros dont forget nassarawa state ruling, who won at the end?
apc will still win!

udom is right!
he's right and fair!
udom is right!
support udom emmanuel, the amiable and indefatigable govr of akwa abasi ibom state.
Udom we know , no Udom no Akwa ibom , no Akwa ibom no nigeria (Biafra)... nonsense northern party, Apcshit ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by bashydemy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
AustineE1:

This is a shame and an aberration of the law,this country has been sold to the dogs.....i have lost faith in the Nigerian legal system.
You need to think before you talk, i never hear about rigging or massive thump printing in Plateau State, This a very close margin. If APC want to rig the election the margin will be over 200k. Even if truly APC rigged the election they rig with sense unlike PDP that rig with over 1million votes margin in River State., that too obvious jor. its not possibly to defeat like that in River even in his home town not possible.
Re: Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
vislabraye:

With 50 naira how much can you gain ?

it depends on the total value of your "ODD"
if you play a "SINGLE" game of like 1.5 odd with N50 then you'll gain N75 (= N25)
if you play an "ACCUMULATOR" game that amounts to about 100 odd with N50 then you'll gain N5000 (= N4950), even a million if you make a good but correct predictions with the 50.

There are single games that has odds as high as 100, eg "correct scores predictions"

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP: Fresh Crisis Looms As Sheriff Ignores Nec’s Directive / Governor David Umahi's Agricultural Achievements / Dignitaries At Ndigbo Summit On Restructuring In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.