Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos (44388 Views)

Abdulrasak Okoya Celebrates His 77th Birthday With His Wife, Shade / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by sukkot: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
daretodiffer:

You live in the UK and I expected you to be able to recognise Nigerian English and mediocre reporting. Too bad, 'Donald Trump' was right afterallundecided

Rich and powerful men want young women - It is one of the social facts all races share in common, from China to Dubai to England to America to Nigeria.

You are welcome

only in africa. and thats because their brains are idle all the time. a man who is constantly brain-storming about ideas has no time to conversate with small girls or chase small girls. what kinda conversation can they have with these women ? ' so hunny do you know that the electromagnetic wavelengths vary the higher up you go into space which is why when the rays of the sun pass through it, you get auroras with different colors' ? this the type of conversation brilliant men wanna be having with empty head young girls ? please restrict your conversation to african men. i have lived in the west - UK and america AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY RICH MEN OUT HERE DO NOT CHASE SMALL GIRLS. IT IS FROWNED UPON AMONGST THE RICH CIRCLES OUT HERE. you may see one or two shameless ones who do it but they are extremely rare. and the ones who do it hide it because they are ashamed
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by sukkot: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

If you believe this in its entirety, it means I would hesitate to believe that you sometimes reasons with your anus. Take it or leave it.
let me copy and paste what i wrote to previous person. this may help you out

only in africa. and thats because their brains are idle all the time. a man who is constantly brain-storming about ideas has no time to conversate with small girls or chase small girls. what kinda conversation can they have with these women ? ' so hunny do you know that the electromagnetic wavelengths vary the higher up you go into space which is why when the rays of the sun pass through it, you get auroras with different colors' ? this the type of conversation brilliant men wanna be having with empty head young girls ? please restrict your conversation to african men. i have lived in the west - UK and america AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY RICH MEN OUT HERE DO NOT CHASE SMALL GIRLS. IT IS FROWNED UPON AMONGST THE RICH CIRCLES OUT HERE. you may see one or two shameless ones who do it but they are extremely rare. and the ones who do it hide it because they are ashamed
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by baby124: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
She's beautiful as ever. Can't hate on her. She married as an adult to a man that was polygamous already. Not like she came to break anyone's home. The man already had numerous wives. Though he seems to adore her. And she has done well for herself with her husband's money.
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
sukkot:
only in africa. and thats because their brains are idle all the time. a man who is constantly brain-storming about ideas has no time to conversate with small girls or chase small girls. what kinda conversation can they have with these women ? ' so hunny do you know that the electromagnetic wavelengths vary the higher up you go into space which is why when the rays of the sun pass through it, you get auroras with different colors' ? this the type of conversation brilliant men wanna be having with empty head young girls ? please restrict your conversation to african men. i have lived in the west - UK and america AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY RICH MEN OUT HERE DO NOT CHASE SMALL GIRLS. IT IS FROWNED UPON AMONGST THE RICH CIRCLES OUT HERE

What about the case of Lord Sewel, David Petraeus and Donald Sterling?

Use your brain
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by sukkot: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
daretodiffer:

What about the case of Lord Sewel, David Petraeus and Donald Sterling?

Use your brain
you are the one who needs to use your brain. i said you will find one or two sleazy men but 99.9 percent of them are dignified and dont do stuff like that. and all those men you mentioned are not men of high repute. they are known as sleazy men. sterling is a known thief and racist and sleaze bag.
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
sukkot:
you are the one who needs to use your brain. i said you will find one or two sleazy men but 99.9 percent of them are dignified and dont do stuff like that. and all those men you mentioned are not men of high repute. they are known as sleazy men

If it weren't such a big problem, there won't be any psychological pieces on why powerful men cheat. I rest my case, you are irredeemable.
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Remii(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
trapQ:
Mtcheeeeww!!! This is why they see women as gold diggers. Why marry a man that is older than your father?? A man forty years older than you are.

Money isn't everything.
so what is everything? different stroke for different people, why impose your view on others? you can marry who you like, if you decide to marry poor person, that is your decision. fyi, divorce rate these days is alarming
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by sukkot: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
daretodiffer:

If it weren't such a big problem, there won't be any psychological pieces on why powerful men cheat. I rest my case, you are irredeemable.
you are talking through your ass. i doubt you have gone past muritala mohammed airport in your life so your case is arrested
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
sukkot:
you are talking through your ass. i doubt you have gone past muritala mohammed airport in your life so your case is arrested
Well, I wasn't a stowaway either grin
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by sukkot: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
daretodiffer:

Well, I wasn't a stowaway either grin
you need to stop having opinions on things you know nothing about. wink
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Clone2020(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
daretodiffer:

You don't sound smart at all. cool

10-year old is not 22-year old. One is a child and the other is an adult. undecided

Sacred matrimony = fidelity, honour and respect in marriage.

Interesting... So boundaries do exist? Weren't you the one screaming "age is but a number?" Weren't you saying it is a reality to have greedy and selfish people? It is also a reality to have pedophiiles who would sleep with little girls and compensate them with gifts or money, after all they are using what they have to get what they want. Do you now see the loopholes in your thought process?
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Clone2020(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
sukkot:

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by trapQ: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pedo alert!!! Read and comprehend... What's the meaning of impose?? I only stated my opinion, and isn't this a public forum??
Remii:
so what is everything? different stroke for different people, why impose your view on others? you can marry who you like, if you decide to marry poor person, that is your decision. fyi, divorce rate these days is alarming
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
sukkot:

You need to stop being stupid. It is not attractive.
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Clone2020:

Interesting... So boundaries do exist? Weren't you the one screaming "age is but a number?" Weren't you saying it is a reality to have greedy and selfish people? It is also a reality to have pedophiiles who would sleep with little girls and compensate them with gifts or money, after all they are using what they have to get what they want. Do you now see the loopholes in your thought process?

Idio.t

It is in the context of what we are discussing. They were both adults when they decided to marry each other.

Please do not quote me again. You are draining my brain cells
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Clone2020(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
daretodiffer:

Idio.t

It is in the context of what we are discussing. They were both adults when they decided to marry each other.

Please do not quote me again. You are draining my brain cells

I wonder what makes you stu.pid, but it really works. Matter of fact you should immediately demand a full refund from all the schools you attended cuz you aren't making any sense right now.

Your argue like a mentally re.tarded kid with down syndrome. Please don't display this level of ignorance in public or you might get jumped.
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Ephemmm: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
sukkot:
let me copy and paste what i wrote to previous person. this may help you out

'only in africa. and thats because their brains are idle all the time'. No offence intended, this sentence alone has shown me how primitive you are in your thinking, and it has also portrayed you as 'educated illiterate' glaringly.

With your level of education and your self acclaimed civilization, I wonder how you will be generalizing when you have not carried out empirical research to buttress your point. There are thousands if not millions of whites working under Africans: why the fuss? Are the likes of Dangote etc celibate? Why are they making billions per minutes?

They called somebody billionaire and you are here saying he is not brainstorming, are you the one making the investment, financial and dividend decisions for him even if he spends all his life on sex and sexualities?

It is high time you broaden your mental horizon in public affairs to widen your faculty of thinking and objective analysis.
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
And she no even fine sha.... Not to be petty grin

15 years down, 15 more to go grin
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Clone2020:

I wonder what makes you stu.pid, but it really works. Matter of fact you should immediately demand a full refund from all the schools you attended cuz you aren't making any sense right now.

Your argue like a mentally re.tarded kid with down syndrome. Please don't display this level of ignorance in public or you might get jumped.

Bwahahahacheesy
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by trapQ: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm a girl grin
ikombe:
statements made by a single man who hasnt found a wife grin
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by andra112(f): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Well i forgot to notice the pretty lady, oh! There is no picture of a pretty woman

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by fragile96: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
How many pikins she don born?
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by Forwetinnah: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
bettercreature:
it's love some ladies love older men

Like older men with multiple wives already? Not a divorcee or widower?? Na money joor!! The age difference is too much!! Some young women set themselves up for disaster!! Heard her favourite past time is travelling out for plastic surgery yet she still looks like something funny.
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by juman(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
See how wife of razaq okaya dressed.
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by sonnie10: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
sukkot:
this nigga okoya being rich like forever. this nigga being rich since the time of moses and aaron

Okoya has not been rich "like forever." Even in the 70s-80s, he still had only one store in Idumota
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by trapQ: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Says those who accuse lara oshiomole... Hypocrite!!
Empero1:

Sharrap there! There's nothing wrong in finding love where there is money. There must always be reason to fall in love or fall out in love, yours might be that you are in same age bracket, while that of another might be because he/she has money or fame. To each his own.
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by trapQ: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Stay on your lane pls...
crestedguy:
Why are u wailing,i wonder how another person dey get headache and u are the one using pain killers
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by nkemdi89(f): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Clone2020:

She was 22yrs old when she married the 60yr old billionaire. Which means that man was almost 3 times her age when she married him. He was 38yrs old when she was born. Parents who give out their daughters to filthy rich men whom are old enough to be their grandpa are nothing but pimps selling their daughter's innocence to the highest bidder. The level of hypocrisy in the society today is just shameful. The love of money has clogged up many people's thought processes; it has made them immune to shame and blinded them with greed.

Disgusting.
is it not better to legally give out your 22 years old daughter to marriage, than what we see here in owerri whereby young girls continues to date from one older man to another or situation whereby abortion and contraceptive has been in rampant than panadol for our young girls. mind you she has been married to same man for a long time and no divorce.
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by ikombe: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
trapQ:
I'm a girl grin
sorry ma grin
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by stevecantrell: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
FaithDaniel:
No b her fault, Nobody like to sufer

Abiiiii ooooo ! grin
Re: Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya Dazzles In New Photos by FaithDaniel(f): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
stevecantrell:

Abiiiii ooooo ! grin
my dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record / Dangote Still African Richest 2015 - Forbes Report / Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.