Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Igbo Community Built In Virginia USA See Photos. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Community Built In Virginia USA See Photos. (1587 Views)

Check Out Pictures Of The Igbo Farm Village In Virginia, USA / The Igbo Farm Village: Built In Virginia,usa By The DC USA Chapter Of Anambrasta / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Community Built In Virginia USA See Photos. by Deepfreezer(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2015
The Igbo village is located in Staunton, Virginia, USA.
According to one of the organizers Basil Okafor, "The State
of Virginia and US government recognize the Igbos as one
of the early slaves who settled in Virginia."

Re: Igbo Community Built In Virginia USA See Photos. by Deepfreezer(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2015
more pictures...

Re: Igbo Community Built In Virginia USA See Photos. by chibuking1(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Mehn....,dis looks home away from home.....,I must definitely find that place.........whenever am in the u.s
Re: Igbo Community Built In Virginia USA See Photos. by johnydon22(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Can someone just ask me why i just love to be IGBO...

It is time we Africans braced up and be proud of who we are, show the world what we truly are and be proud of the cultural heritage left to us by our fathers.

Ndi Igbo ndi oma mji eme onu. . . . Long live the Igbo people...

Long live our culture and traditions..... I just love being an Igbo and will forever be grateful for having the privilege to be one of you..

Igbo kwezuo nu ooooo!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Community Built In Virginia USA See Photos. by debbie(f): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2015
This is lovely...@op ;let me add more pictures smiley
We dont forget our root and culture anywhere we find ourselves outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Community Built In Virginia USA See Photos. by Deepfreezer(m): 5:56am On Nov 06, 2015
debbie:
This is lovely...@op ;let me add more pictures smiley
We dont forget our root and culture anywhere we find ourselves outside Nigeria.
thanks Debbie for the additions, they are really amazing.

(1) (Reply)

A Lagosian Experience From Surulere To Victoria Island / The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes / Mental Colonialism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.