Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

This Lady Is Looking For Her Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Lady Is Looking For Her Father (679 Views)

DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones / This Lady Is Claiming Mr. Eazi Is Her Boyfriend, See Birthday Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by akksplendor: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2015
24 year old Yetunde Brown, a student at the College of Agriculture in Jalingo, Taraba state is searching for her father who she simply knows as Major Brown. While narrating her story to NTA, Yetunde said her late mother, Asabe Lodiya who died in 2002, only handed her a photo of her father without giving her his name or any other information about him. She said;

"I don't know my father's real name. I have his picture and I have my mother's picture. I only know him as Major Brown. Those who I met and asked about him, said they know him as Major Brown because that is his popular name. He is the one that named me Yetunde saying that I am his mother that came back. I can't just believe that if truly I am his mother that came back, he can just dump me in Taraba there without knowing anything about me. I want people out there to help me look for him or to talk to him. I believe there are my relatives out there. I want to know my father's family. I want to see my father if he is still alive because since I was born, I have never set my eyes on him" she said
www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-this-lady-is-looking-for-her.html

Re: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by kiddkash(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2015
all I see is a little girl desperate for a daddy. aren't you grown enough or u want someone who will hug you and read you bed time stories at night
Re: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2015
The man looks like " Aguiyi Ironsi"
Re: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by youngberry001(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2015
alright lemme call baba asewo may e come watch dis girl cuz she resemble dat bastard old man grin
Re: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by trapQ: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2015
You should be happy you have a father and didn't feel the pain of being an orphan.
kiddkash:
all I see is a little girl desperate for a daddy. aren't you grown enough or u want someone who will hug you and read you bed time stories at night
Re: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by 9izone(f): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Awh.... Don't worry dear, you will see him soon
Re: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father by kiddkash(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
trapQ:
You should be happy you have a father and didn't feel the pain of being an orphan.
you're kinda right

(1) (Reply)

Jailed Saudi Blogger Awarded Top Human Rights Prize 2015 / Annie Idibia And Her Husband 2face Idiia Jets Out To Celebrate Her Birthday / R Kelly Features Wizkid In New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.