Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) (37025 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Wike & Wife Eberechi Kiss At AMAA 2016 (photos) / Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by obiremy: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state and his wife Eberechi, were yesterday at the Rivers state government thanksgiving held at Obi Wali International Conference Center in Port Harcourt.

Speaking at the thanksgiving service, Wike said:

“I was minister in this country and I was given the highest responsibility and today some people are struggling to be a minister, and they are celebrating to be a minister as if nobody has been a minister in this state.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2015
Governor-general of the biafra/niger delta nation

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Great grin grin grin
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Perfectwazobia: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2015
Why is he covering his face?

Which highest responsibility ?I remembered he was even a minister of state for education. I seriously doubt this Wike is a lawyer with his attitude. I could recollect during the ASU strike how he was threatening University lecturer and ordering them to go back to work as if he was the president or military head of state...The entire nation went hard on him and he was part of GEJ downfall .

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by PRYCE(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2015
Oh Amaechi think say na only him sabi stage thanksgiving shey?

6 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by PRYCE(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2015
“I was minister in this country and I was given the highest responsibility and today some people are struggling to be a minister, and they are celebrating to be a minister as if nobody has been a minister in this state

*in PEJ's voice* CHAIII! This is Wicked oooo!

10 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by orobs93(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Christianity done suffer 4 Nigeria

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Bugatie(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2015
obiremy:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state and his wife Eberechi, were yesterday at the Rivers state government thanksgiving held at Obi Wali International Conference Center in Port Harcourt.

Speaking at the thanksgiving service, Wike said:

“I was minister in this country and I was given the highest responsibility and today some people are struggling to be a minister, and they are celebrating to be a minister as if nobody has been a minister in this state.

Don't tell me that was meant for Amaechi embarassed

March on our action governor, a thousand Buhari even as the returning officer can not win Rivers for APC!

33 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by dinachi(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2015
Amaechi made you a minister! Besides he has been a governor before and today you are celebrating as if you are the first governor of Rivers state. This Wike is so so silly!

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Singingbae(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2015
grin
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
After Akwa Ibom Tribunal judgement, Udom Emmanuel of PDP Celebrates, Umana Umana of APC Celebrates,

After Rivers Tribunal judgement, Amaechi and peterside of APC Celebrate With thanksgiving, Wike of PDP Celebrates with thanksgiving

What is going ON? I don't understands these Guys anymore

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
dinachi:
Amaechi made you a minister! Besides he has been a governor before and today you are celebrating as if you are the first governor of Rivers state. This Wike is so so silly!
Was Ameachi d President that made him a Minister?You are the one Silly

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by MrMcJay(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=19pt]Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 1:6
[/size]

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by wildchild1: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Thanksgiving for what?
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by damton(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
it is a season of thanksgiving in Rivers state.

Let the rice and chicken go round. That is if there is item 7

1 Like

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by oekehinde: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Politicians are comedians.
MANAGE YOUR DIABETES NATURALLY
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by adesegun121(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by sukkot: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
what is he thanking for ? getting sacked ? mad man

7 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Akwasi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Frankiss44(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bugatie:

Don't tell me that was meant for Amaechi embarassed

March on our action governor, a thousand Buhari even as the returning officer can not win Rivers for APC!

LOL.. POLITICIANS AND THEIR PUNCHLINES
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by tommykiwi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
U still remain my Governor for the next 8yrs to come...God have destined U for dat position even Buhari and APCHIT can't stop U from ruling Rivers state.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Gombs(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
we will be back
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by nerodenero: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
I was minister in this country and I was given the highest responsibility and today some people are struggling to be a minister, and they are celebrating to be a minister as if nobody has been a minister in this state.
grin grin grin.

Amaechi
Former Speaker, Former Governor and now would-be minister.

Wike:
Former Minister and now Governor.

Amaechi 3-2 Wike.

For me, both na polithiefcian.

2 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Aristotle96(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oya... Online voting
Like for Wike to still be the Governor and share for Dakuku if you think he I'll win cheesy

9 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by olusegun2015: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
gh
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Covering his face in shame.
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by chuks1223: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Video: Different Between An American And Nigerian Burial
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlHzm58KbwI

Please subscribe to my channel for more funny videos thanks
source:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bVQWZpxJwKiUV9mO8mBzQ
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Charly68: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oo yes good or bad may God be praised ..Nobody pitied God even if he lost his child..such is the life of a Christian but let there be no cross fire on the pulpits. The pulpits must be reverence . Work in love because you can still be friends tommorow besidethis world is a small world..nothing goes on Forever.
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by dulaman: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
What responsibility? ASUU had the longest strike in history under your watch.
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by Charly68: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oo yes good or bad may God be praised ..Nobody pitied God even if he lost his child..such is the life of a Christian but let there be no cross fire on the pulpits. The pulpits must be reverence . Work in love because you can still be friends tommorow besidethis world is a small world..nothing goes on ever.
Re: Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) by nwakaibeya1: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Behold evil spiritual night traders,evil marine occult those we call CHAMELEONS and secular and so called pastors and prophets full in the house of God and decieving ignorant spiritually blind children of God hence many humanbeings following them the so called pastors and prophets are under heavy evil spiritual bondage and they cannot sleep at night nor have the commonest thing that real Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him which is peace and that's why they have no choice but to always dwell on prosperity and cage them with fasting and night vigil with so many message, sermons, topics that mean the same thing and interpretation spiritually but for how long will this deciet continue while they use the name of Jesuschrist to make merchandise of their bellies ? Never will it continue as the kingdom of God of justice has come, the light has come, the mantle has come and judgement has come upon the earth to expose and disgrace them finally and turn their honours to disgrace just now watch out if you don't see it physically you will see it spiritually but all will take place mainly spiritually because God is a spirit.Romans 11,21-22, Jeremiah 5.21,22, Mathew 13.13-14
The truth and revelation of God is not for everyone because many humanbeings are bound to loss as Jesuschrist made clear in his words of wisdom but if Jesuschrist is love why would he say many people are bound to loss and he will come back for revenge? Can't you humanbeings reason and be wise? Humanbeigns we know too well that they hate the truth and lots who read us and understand the truth will be questioning God and be telling God why must it be this one and not me that almost everyone knows as a Big man of God? thats humanbeings for you but they also forgot that God himself said i will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise or did you not see it in the bible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash / Nigeria’s Iconic Rice Paddy Pyramids To Be Evacuated Tomorrow / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.