Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Need Some Street Fighter Training...PSYCHE! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Some Street Fighter Training...PSYCHE! (816 Views)

Street Fighter 5 Nigeria Community On PS4 / Street Fighter 4 Is Out On Ps3!" Hadoken Is Back Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Street Fighter Training...PSYCHE! by pureangel: 6:25pm On May 05, 2009
My Kung fu is better than yours Ha!
Re: I Need Some Street Fighter Training...PSYCHE! by mccloud224(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2009
Go and buy a SNES and play 4 hours a day.Everytime you end the game, increase the difficulty level.You'll be a pro in a month.If you have a pal or two whose a game freak, you could invite them to play with, you would help your skills.
Re: I Need Some Street Fighter Training...PSYCHE! by lexyman(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2009
do u think the snes console is still available ?
Re: I Need Some Street Fighter Training...PSYCHE! by mccloud224(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2009
Seriously, i don't think it is (unless fairly used ones and even at that, hardware failure shouldn't be a surprise, it's old equipment).I don't know what console you use (PS3 or Xbox 360) but the game play is still the same "down forward punch,forward down forward punch and down back kick" protocol.Personally, sf moves are easy to learn in a day.It's the game play that's another thing especially when you are matched my against pros.

Another game you could look into is soul calibur 4 on PS3.I've been playing it for 3 months now and i'm yet to get bored (SF never did that to me).There are basic moves for newbies and moves that can only be executed by pros.Play that for 2 weeks and SF would be child's play when you get your hands on it.It's a fighting game with weapons involved, pretty cool.
Re: I Need Some Street Fighter Training...PSYCHE! by Nobody: 9:17am On May 11, 2009
Here is the KEN flow chart. grin

Courtesy kotaku.

Re: I Need Some Street Fighter Training...PSYCHE! by slimdakidd: 7:57am On May 19, 2009
u need 2 hook up with me 4 intensive training, i'm very very very good
Re: I Need Some Street Fighter Training...PSYCHE! by pein(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2009
@mccloud
sorry to burst ur bubble but there is no way playing soul calibur will make u better in SF.simple fact is soul calibur is much more newbie friendly as they can just mash anything and moves flow out with ease,only really good player would know what to do and when depending on the situation and ive been playing since soul blade days so i ain't a noob!! SF aint just sumthin u can master in days,its easy to pick up but then takes years to refine and that's why with SF4 its back to the top of the heap
@poster
simply put play with people way and i mean way better than u,ull learn a few things from them as they would explain better to u when to use what move and in what situation,Also visit www.shoryuken.com that's where every major player in d world converges to share strategies and matchups,the best of the best such as justin wong,john choi ,gootecks,mike ross all legends in SF give their take and ull learn sumthin from watching thier videos or just taking their advice.
@khai
saw that flowchart a few months back and as hilarious as it is ,its actually quite true cus when i play at the arcades here or online at home, scrubs who pick ken follow the exact same pattern,its freaking funny!!!

(1) (Reply)

Psp Games And Themes 4 Sale / Superhero Captain City America Rescue Mission / Xbox One For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.