Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

SEE Nigeria’s First Female ISIS Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE Nigeria’s First Female ISIS Terrorist (1159 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Nigeria’s First Female ISIS Terrorist by naijadefender: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
She was among the first Britons to join the terrorists of Islamic State and regularly takes to Twitter to issue violent threats, including one in which she spoke of her wish to become the first woman to behead a Westerner.

More at : http://www.naijadefender./2015/10/26/852/

Re: SEE Nigeria’s First Female ISIS Terrorist by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Just watching. . . . . FTC
Re: SEE Nigeria’s First Female ISIS Terrorist by uncleUPRIGHT: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you can prove this is not a man.i will believe you.nigerian female ko nigerienne she-male ni
Re: SEE Nigeria’s First Female ISIS Terrorist by Nicolars(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
Just watching. . . . . FTC
Guy na 5g u dey use
Re: SEE Nigeria’s First Female ISIS Terrorist by Emenahagos02(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Op how do you justify the fact that person with a hijab wrapped like an Indian ninja is a female from Nigeria? No dee post shit abeg sad
Re: SEE Nigeria’s First Female ISIS Terrorist by hob(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Shite post by op
Re: SEE Nigeria’s First Female ISIS Terrorist by DaBullIT(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Show us her face, Just like Abdulmutalab she will mess up

and i hope when they catch her, 100 sex thirsty roddy prisoners will give her the reward from earth

SIMULTANEOUSLY
Re: SEE Nigeria’s First Female ISIS Terrorist by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nicolars:

Guy na 5g u dey use
na 10g oo. Lol. I made the FTC luckily because people like introvert are not around. That introvert dey use 50g

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Of The Match Award In A Ghanian League Match / Photos President Buhari Receives The President Of Benin Republic / TB Joshua Coming Out This Sunday 3-1-2016 After Being Out For About 1yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.