Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Craziest Thing A Fan Has Ever Done To Me - Adunni Ade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Craziest Thing A Fan Has Ever Done To Me - Adunni Ade (821 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) / Adunni Ade Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Jumpsuit / Yemi Alade's Fan Has The Biggest Booty I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Craziest Thing A Fan Has Ever Done To Me - Adunni Ade by yemioloyede(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fast rising Nollywood actress Adunni Ade in an interview with Naij.com spoke on the lifestyle tips that have shaped her life as well as the craziest and nicest things her fans have done to her.

She said: “I am very prayerful, I think I am. I could be better than that but I pray. I mind my own business. I don’t dabble into other people’s affairs because it has nothing to do with me. I spend time focusing on my own life and how to better myself. I work hard in everything I do, I don’t take nothing for granted. Also, I want be better than I was yesterday, so that drive, focus, determination is all there for me.”

CONTINUE READING AFTER CLICK

REMEMBER TO DROP COMMENTS ON THE BLOG PAGE, THANKS....

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Artistes In Desperate Need Of A Hit / Phyno Fest – Flavour And Chidinma Kiss Passionately On Stage / Sexy Shine Begho Launches Her Own TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.