Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) (1687 Views)

Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by vicostyle200: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
A day is coming for them too
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by stexsy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Man inhumanity to man....
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
So that guy body na iron abi That kind Heavy tank ran across him and his body is Still fresh like that huh

His body should be scattered into smithereens
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by BOWOTO(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm sure the devil is jealous of the evil in the heart of men.
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by Benedict44(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
and somebody will still say that it is a religion of peace...God punish the devil... Me and my family will never witness this kind of death in Jesus name ...Amen ....click like if you agree..
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by starlight101(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
People are heartless i swear
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Psychos
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by Dannyset(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
So that guy body na iron abi That kind Heavy tank ran across him and his body is Still fresh like that huh

His body should be scattered into smithereens
I follow you wonder too oo!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by naijaGhandi: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Man to man is so unjust.
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by suxkill: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cursed and blood sucking religion.

Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Evil
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by Chibaba247(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
God have mercy on dem.....
Re: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
They're obviously bored and seeking attention
The beheading thing is no longer working

Besides
Why stand there and get ran over
E no fit run
At least them go shoot am which is better

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Nigerians: Prepare For Hard Times In 2016 / It Is Nigeria Chief Judge That Should Resign Not Buhari / Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention – Paden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.