Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

All Read This Please . !important - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Read This Please . !important (633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Read This Please . !important by dwebdesign(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Afternoon to fellow web developers , few months ago . i got a work from a user from this forum with the username @mackmanuel,

@mackmanuel threatened 'THAT VERY SOON SOMEONE WILL SWIM IN HIS BLOOD' , i don't know if he is a cultist for a student to make this kind of statement to another just because of issues between.

the work was to transform his wapka website into a wordpress based website. because the wapka had some issues which could be solved on wordpress.

we agreed on the payment plan. N5K. I discovered that he was using free hosting which i told him that free hosting is not the best, after two

weeks. He paid for hosting which is N5K.

since i have a master reseller account, i added his account into it and changed the nameservers of the domain to the master reseller account so that all could be managed at once.

it happened that while i was building the site based on wordpress, i was building the theme from scratch to suite a need for him.

i showed him work in progress and the next thing i heard was a shout 'this is not what i want', i asked him to calm down but he won't.

from there , we had disaggrements and we finally agreed to use a wordpress theme "sahifa" with post format as what he wanted.

After few days, he called for his cpanel details. i guess the mistake i made was not seperating his hosting from the master reseller hosting account.

weeks past, i was writing exams and so i was not free.

the disagrement continued.

THEN BECAUSE THEY WAS DELAY IN WORK, HE STARTED CALLING ME NAMES HERE, i never called him names before.

so i sent him ftp account details.

after that , he said a friend was helping him to build the site, because the work i had done for him were no more on the site when i checked the site.

He asked for how to use the ftp details, i told him to use filezilla, but since he is not web technically inclined, that turned out to be issue for him so he kept calling how to use and i tell him do it this way.

SINCE THEN, WHENEVER I MAKE A POST ON THIS SECTION , HE CALLS ME ALL SORT OF NAMES LIKE slow poke, criminal, scammer when its not that you pay me and work was not done but disagrement and misunderstandings set in .

I also noticed that as a result of that, he has friends who say all sort of stuff too who i don't even know.

I have made all efforts to resolve this issue through mails, calls, text messages. i know by calling names, he does not know the effect .

He called me a thief, liar, criminal, slow poke, a thief when i am not one of those. because i see him as a customer and as the saying goes 'customers are always right' , i did not call him any of those names back .

since i used a master reseller account for him, which is of no effect as he is now using a different hosting, he asked for a refund of N5k which i have agreed to pay him,

I only asked him to open a thread to APOLOGISE FOR CALLING ME THESE NAMES, apart from destroying reputation, he has done damages which if taken to a court will not be a joke.

HE REFUSED TO DO THAT, so please to let all Know.

I AM NOT A SCAMMER OR A CRIMINAL, MISUNDERSTANDING MAY OCCUR BUT THAT DOES NOT WARRANT ANY TO CALL ANOTHER A CRIMINAL AT ALL.

so i asking fellow users to wave into this matter as it will not be okay for him to be a web designer tomorrow and i start same thing.

TO my fellow web developers, Please be careful in your dealings with clients, your reputation is one that another should not destroy.

please do seperate hosting accounts .

to mackmanuel, please reply to this thread.
Re: All Read This Please . !important by heywhylee: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
dwebdesign:
Afternoon to fellow web developers , few months ago . i got a work from a user from this forum with the username @mackmanuel,

@mackmanuel threatened 'THAT VERY SOON SOMEONE WILL SWIM IN HIS BLOOD' , i don't know if he is a cultist for a student to make this kind of statement to another just because of issues between.

the work was to transform his wapka website into a wordpress based website. because the wapka had some issues which could be solved on wordpress.

we agreed on the payment plan. N5K. I discovered that he was using free hosting which i told him that free hosting is not the best, after two

weeks. He paid for hosting which is N5K.

since i have a master reseller account, i added his account into it and changed the nameservers of the domain to the master reseller account so that all could be managed at once.

it happened that while i was building the site based on wordpress, i was building the theme from scratch to suite a need for him.

i showed him work in progress and the next thing i heard was a shout 'this is not what i want', i asked him to calm down but he won't.

from there , we had disaggrements and we finally agreed to use a wordpress theme "sahifa" with post format as what he wanted.

After few days, he called for his cpanel details. i guess the mistake i made was not seperating his hosting from the master reseller hosting account.

weeks past, i was writing exams and so i was not free.

the disagrement continued.

THEN BECAUSE THEY WAS DELAY IN WORK, HE STARTED CALLING ME NAMES HERE, i never called him names before.

so i sent him ftp account details.

after that , he said a friend was helping him to build the site, because the work i had done for him were no more on the site when i checked the site.

He asked for how to use the ftp details, i told him to use filezilla, but since he is not web technically inclined, that turned out to be issue for him so he kept calling how to use and i tell him do it this way.

SINCE THEN, WHENEVER I MAKE A POST ON THIS SECTION , HE CALLS ME ALL SORT OF NAMES LIKE slow poke, criminal, scammer when its not that you pay me and work was not done but disagrement and misunderstandings set in .

I also noticed that as a result of that, he has friends who say all sort of stuff too who i don't even know.

I have made all efforts to resolve this issue through mails, calls, text messages. i know by calling names, he does not know the effect .

He called me a thief, liar, criminal, slow poke, a thief when i am not one of those. because i see him as a customer and as the saying goes 'customers are always right' , i did not call him any of those names back .

since i used a master reseller account for him, which is of no effect as he is now using a different hosting, he asked for a refund of N5k which i have agreed to pay him,

I only asked him to open a thread to APOLOGISE FOR CALLING ME THESE NAMES, apart from destroying reputation, he has done damages which if taken to a court will not be a joke.

HE REFUSED TO DO THAT, so please to let all Know.

I AM NOT A SCAMMER OR A CRIMINAL, MISUNDERSTANDING MAY OCCUR BUT THAT DOES NOT WARRANT ANY TO CALL ANOTHER A CRIMINAL AT ALL.

so i asking fellow users to wave into this matter as it will not be okay for him to be a web designer tomorrow and i start same thing.

TO my fellow web developers, Please be careful in your dealings with clients, your reputation is one that another should not destroy.

please do seperate hosting accounts .

to mackmanuel, please reply to this thread.

.......until you do something for free then i will start believing you guyz,all of you just dey use ur method to collect money from us no amount of word can make believe online stuff lik disundecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: All Read This Please . !important by dwebdesign(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
if they are things you want done free and can be done free, do hit me up, i will do it for you free. its not a big deal. i do things for free for people apart from charging for works bro.
Re: All Read This Please . !important by 5moky: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
No mind them, once you just ask for help about your site, instead of them to render help, before you know they will start dropping their numbers..
most of them are just hungry webmasters looking for who to scam. I rather find some one around me to give a job than to give my work online.. They are not meant to be trusted

3 Likes

Re: All Read This Please . !important by dwebdesign(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
@smoky, they are work that can be done free without charging a kobo for it and they are others too that you need pay bro.

If you have things to be done free, do hit me up, I will help you out, without collecting a dime

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Twitter Is Better Than Facebook. / Pls Help On Where To Get A Cheap Domain Name / Where can I get a phone review site in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.