Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University (23842 Views)

He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) / PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' / Unilorin Must See!!! Is This Why Unilorin Is Better By Far? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by Psalmuel92(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
We Came,We Saw, We Conquered...Glory be to God! Few months ago we dropped our signing-out photos here, and 23rd of October was our convocation day at the University of Ilorin.Congratz to Us @psalmuel92 and @idearito.

24 Likes

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by hardewalex23(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
#enikure
FTC
Bleep all bitches thatz nat showing me love.
Diz FTC goes to mah niggaz @velligang '95(we gonna rule for ever)
Mah momma(for being dere for me)
Mah dad
Mah sis
Cc
senhorsean
@shilevelli(drop out)
Cc
Toonjee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by tayebest(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
congrat dude!

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by Psalmuel92(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
tayebest:
congrat dude!
Thanks bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by Chanchit: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congrats guys! Best of luck in the favor market.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by idearito(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cc:lalasticlala....dis kind story desavz 2 mke front page
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by Maximillian1: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congrats guys..that leg though grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by bolkay47(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
congratulations! Wish you the best.
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by IlekeHD: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beautiful green landscape

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by 22logos: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
congrats
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by kamez(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
na GODwin...

don't allow those dream killers to lead u to believe that there are no jobs in the labour market. the struggle is real, but there are jobs everywhere in this country.. you just need a combination of hardwork, luck, and brilliance to get a job.

keep the faith think positively and I tell u the job will come. and while u wait, get ur self engaged in productive things. attend courses, trainings and seminars to boost ur CV.

I'm speaking strictly from personal experience.

wishing u all the best..

NOw go kick some assses in the labour market

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by ilerry007(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok...

Please provide details; what course, grade, duration and nature (full time, part time, sandwich or honorary).

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by mayorski22(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
congrats
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by LivingDiamond(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congratulations my 'better by far' niggas...Congrats to me too...we both rocked the convocation together last Friday.. Greater success on our ways..

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by Smartresult(f): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
nice one but get ready for NYSC, if you don't what it mean then NYSC stands for national youth service corps but to people WHO have actually went through it often refer to it as now your suffering continues.
The condition in which most graduate are subjected to in the name of service to their fatherland is so pathetic. After years of struggle in higher institution of learning graduates are subjected to another struggle in the name NYSC.
With the current condition of living, N19, 800, is not enough for most students up keep. Though, the current president has promise to increase the corps members allowance from N19, 800 to N50, 000 in one of his interview with pressmen in 2014, the president has also reaffirm that he has a special package for youth corps members, no body know how this package is going to be but many hope that it will include the allowance increment.
The program should be improved because it is not career wise, corps member are not sent to the right place during their secontinue reading

1 Like

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by Demmocrats(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congrats dudes but labour market ain't smiling
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by ionsman: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
The second guy resemble thief..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by Ndkings1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
good
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by JayRise(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
congrats...many best wishes ahead!

MUST READ
6 signs your man is taking you for granted(love messages)
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by homirefacuny(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congrats guys... E no easy to graduate from my Alma Mata.
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by domopps(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
All the best to u guys

Cheeeers
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by raayah(f): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congratulations to you sexy handsome men!!
May you keep flying high.
I always love posts like this! Very inspiring to others.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by modelboy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
This news faker than when purnhub tells me a girls from 2.1 miles wants yo Bleep me. sad sad
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by oluemmakay(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
kamez:
na GODwin...
don't allow those dream killers to lead u to believe that there are no jobs in the labour market. the struggle is real, but there are jobs everywhere in this country.. you just need a combination of hardwork, luck, and brilliance to get a job.
keep the faith think positively and I tell u the job will come. and while u wait, get ur self engaged in productive things. attend courses, trainings and seminars to boost ur CV.
I'm speaking strictly from personal experience.
wishing u all the best..
NOw go kick some assses in the labour market

The problem with most Nigeria graduates is the belive that they must look for job afta graduation... Who says who cant be an employer of labour Let's encourage entrepreneurship....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by pretydiva(f): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University by joystickextend1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
congrats smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! / How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester / UNIOSUN 400 Level Students Celebrate "Back To School"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.