Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside (2976 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by naijapropa: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=15pt]Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside[/size]

In a shocking revelation, the member representing Opobo-Nkoro Federal constituency and now the Rivers state Governorship Candidate of APC, Hon. Dakuku Peterside declared that the Opobo people have their roots in Igboland as the founder...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/opobo-we-are-igbos-dakuku-peterside/

3 Likes

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by naijapropa: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dakuku Peterside
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by merry02(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Story.....

1 Like

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by 123CarZ(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by iiiyyyk(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
how is this a revelation? every body know this. states created just from 1967 cannot define the origin of a people.
opobo is a mix of Igbo and ijaw.

but Igbo is their language

8 Likes

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by Obiagu1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bonny and Opobo are Igbo.
Fact!

6 Likes

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by Ofodirinwa: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dakuku is Ogoni
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by mightyhaze: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ds is interestin...

2 Likes

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by makemoneywbsite: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2021
This is no news to me. I think it is even embarrassing to the people of Opobo even though it is necessary that what Ijaw are doing is countered. My friend, Jaja is his name. He was the one that made me realize that Opobo people are Ndigbo. But there is a silent war against everything Igbo in Nigeria. This is why every Igbo should stand and be counted. And why we all should strive to be separated from this country.

5 Likes

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 1:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Oya you guys should go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong and force them into Igbo own.
I'm from Bonny, and if Opobo is Ibo then we are Ibo.
God forbid.
We are Ibani-Ijaw.
All una claims of Ijaw areas end on Nairaland.

We are Ijaws and we are not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 2:01am On Dec 01, 2021
naijapropa:

In a shocking revelation, the member representing Opobo-Nkoro Federal constituency and now the Rivers state Governorship Candidate of APC, Hon. Dakuku Peterside declared that the Opobo people have their roots in Igboland as the founder...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/opobo-we-are-igbos-dakuku-peterside/

Even the man you are calling Igbo.
Just look at his dressing alone.
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by Tinubuadvocate: 2:21am On Dec 01, 2021
All this claim is political gimmick and of course the people that he making happy are so easy to manipulate if you want igbo man to love you sing his praise.

2 Likes

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 2:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
All this claim is political gimmick and of course the people that he making happy are so easy to manipulate if you want igbo man to love you sing his praise.

But we are not Igbo.
All their lies end on Nairaland.
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 2:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Looking for Ijaw areas to access the sea with.
Look for other areas, and not my Ibani people.

You will tell me when Ibo became riverine area dwelling people.
You guys should just stop all these lies, online and come and claim us physical.
And you see world war 3.

We will sink all Igbos into the sea, and ocean.
Igbos that are all
Stones!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 2:34am On Dec 01, 2021
iiiyyyk:

how is this a revelation? every body know this. states created just from 1967 cannot define the origin of a people.
opobo is a mix of Igbo and ijaw.

but Igbo is their language

We are no mix of Igbo and Ijaw.
You are mad.
Go and say it physical.

All Ibani people are full blooded Ijaw people.
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by wirinet(m): 3:21am On Dec 01, 2021
naijapropa:

English comprehension. Having igbo roots does not mean we are igbos. Saxons claim German roots but do not claim to be Germans. Itsekiris claim Yoruba roots but do not claim to be Yorubas.
Peterside is just making a political statement to curry the support of igbos for the 2023 elections, he might soon change his middle name to Nnamdi, just like Jonathan changed his name to Ebele for 2011 elections.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 3:23am On Dec 01, 2021
wirinet:

English comprehension. Having igbo roots does not mean we are igbos. Saxons claim German roots but do not claim to be Germans. Itsekiris claim Yoruba roots but do not claim to be Yorubas.
Peterside is just making a political statement to curry the support of igbos for the 2023 elections, he might soon change his middle name to Nnamdi, just like Jonathan changed his name to Ebele for 2011 elections.

You are working with him you bastard.

We don't have Igbo roots.
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 3:24am On Dec 01, 2021
wirinet:

That's a lie.
Jonathan have Hausa name too.
Mainasara.
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by Ekpeitit(m): 3:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Attachee post.
This post was obviously written by a Biafran fool with no self esteem and courage to survive on his own without the resources and people of the Niger Delta. Continue to waste your time and energy while we continue to reject you and your Biafran criminals.
Thunder fire Biafra and IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 3:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Attachee post.
This post was obviously written by a Biafran fool with no self esteem and courage to survive on his own without the resources and people of the Niger Delta. Continue to waste your time and energy while we continue to reject you and your Biafran criminals.
Thunder fire Biafra and IPOB.

But don't forget that Ijaws are going for Ijaw Republic.
The new Central dialect being worked on in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle all problems for Ijaw.
All Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other and are fully together, but we're unjustly Balkanized into more than 6 States, which Ondo, Edo, Delta,Bayelsa,Rivers, and Akwa-Ibom States, and the Aminadokiari(Ndoki) Ijaws of whom are also Ibani people.
And have met with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces to add them to Ijaw Republic because since they share close borders with other Ijaws, they want to go with their Ijaw relations.
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by wirinet(m): 3:28am On Dec 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

That's a lie.
Jonathan have Hausa name too.
Mainasara.
It's a lie that Goodluck Jonathan added Ebele as his middle name just before the 2011 elections?

1 Like

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by Telekinetic: 3:28am On Dec 01, 2021
GreatBoss:
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Looking for Ijaw areas to access the sea with.
Look for other areas, and not my Ibani people.

You will tell me when Ibo became riverine area dwelling people.
You guys should just stop all these lies, online and come and claim us physical.
And you see world war 3.

We will sink all Igbos into the sea, and ocean.
Igbos that are all
Stones!!
Oga shut the f.uck up!
With your so called riverine area what have your people achieved??! Just to seat down from morning to night in one beer parlor drinking ogogoro, eating fish and talking about women while the fed govt f.uck up your rivers and give you pennies. Left for me Biafra should consist solely of the 5 Igbo states, I really don’t know why they try to include nuisances like you guys. You guys are f.uckin lazy. I’ve lived in the Niger Delta before so I know!

2 Likes

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by Ekpeitit(m): 3:29am On Dec 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

The new Central dialect being worked on in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle all problems for Ijaw.
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 3:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Telekinetic:

Oga shut the f.uck up!
With your so called riverine area what have your people achieved??! Just to seat down from morning to night in one beer parlor drinking ogogoro, eating fish and talking about women while the fed govt f.uck up your rivers and give you pennies. Left for me Biafra should consist solely of the 5 Igbo states, I really don’t know why they try to include nuisances like you guys. You guys are f.uckin lazy. I’ve lived in the Niger Delta before so I know!

Even Aminadokiari (Ndoki) are coming with Ijaw Republic.
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 3:31am On Dec 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

All Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other and are fully together, but we're unjustly Balkanized into more than 6 States, which Ondo, Edo, Delta,Bayelsa,Rivers, and Akwa-Ibom States, and the Aminadokiari(Ndoki) Ijaws of whom are also Ibani people.
And have met with General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces to add them to Ijaw Republic because since they share close borders with other Ijaws, they want to go with their Ijaw relations.

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by wirinet(m): 3:31am On Dec 01, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
This is no news to me. I think it is even embarrassing to the people of Opobo even though it is necessary that what Ijaw are doing is countered. My friend, Jaja is his name. He was the one that made me realize that Opobo people are Ndigbo. But there is a silent war against everything Igbo in Nigeria. This is why every Igbo should stand and be counted. And why we all should strive to be separated from this country.

Why do you guys like assigning Ndigbo to tribes that definitely deny the association? Are you guys that desperate to expand biafra land beyond igboland?
Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by Ekpeitit(m): 3:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Emeka,stop wasting your time,no part of the Niger Delta will ever join Biafra. This conversation has been closed months ago,stop dreaming. In fact the next stage will be to chase all Biafrans out of the Niger Delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by wirinet(m): 3:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Telekinetic:

Oga shut the f.uck up!

Oga, why so much anger? They have the rights to live their lives whichever way they choose and it should ordinarily not be your business. Are you that desperate to make them igbo?

1 Like

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by GreatBoss: 3:37am On Dec 01, 2021
The map the different Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaw leaders brought to the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces, saying they are Ibani-Ijaw people.

And want to come with Ijaw Republic.

God be my witness on this.

Re: Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside by Telekinetic: 3:40am On Dec 01, 2021
wirinet:

Oga, why so much anger? They have the rights to live their lives whichever way they choose and it should ordinarily not be your business. Are you that desperate to make them igbo?
Okay... So now take a deep breath, clear your already empty mind. Now read my post slowly, alphabet per alphabet. And then quote me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra or Black Emancipation: Opening the eyes of black people (Pic) - must read / Deconstructing Buhari's 2016 Budget Of Lies & Deceit----part-1 .....by Ipob / Breaking News: Naira At Its Lowest In History...now At 306 Naira To Dollar!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.