Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Are Nigerian Youths Actually Ready For Leadership In This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerian Youths Actually Ready For Leadership In This Country (418 Views)

Umahi Bags 2016 Zik Prize For Leadership In Good Governance Award / Buhari’s Health Sparks Fresh Debate On Leadership In Nigeria - Vanguard / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Youths Actually Ready For Leadership In This Country by bilulu(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
I keep asking myself same question? Is it only a matter of vibrancy? Knowledge of IT? I think it also boils down to the seriousness we the youth are, also our view and reactions and solutions toward issues. Let me narrow this down to political issues.
With the comments from youth towards the recent happenings in Nigeria politics one begin to wonder when will Nigeria youths begin to reason things straight.
The way some youth reacted to the exclusion of youth from this administration not minding the fact it was the same youth that brought the govt to power. We find nothing wrong in seeing recycled old faces in the past govt and same old recycled old face which we shouted they spoilt the country were brought to the senate and we the youth said that is change. Change I believe is when things are done in a different or new way. Nigeria youth are so bias and partisan to the extent that we re blind to the fact and that cannot bring us out to rule. Our politicians have been able to brainwashed most of us and until we change our orientation we will always be excluded from every government.
Compare the judgement of Lagos state and river state. Appeal court which is a higher court ruled in Lagos and we were OK with it. Now that a smaller court ruled otherwise we failed to criticize because we want PDP out of that state by all means. Let us not also forget yobe state were a huge sum was trace to the REC's account and the tribunal looked the other way.
We the youth should always criticize if we want the elders to take us serious in this country. Let's call a spade a spade and not an object of digging.

(1) (Reply)

Ibeju Lekki Lands For Sale / The Only Real And Easy Solution Out Of The Menace Of Life As Nigerians / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari,osinbajo And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.