Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Alarming Crime Rate In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alarming Crime Rate In Lagos (1437 Views)

High Crime Rate And Policing / If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) / The High Crime Rate In Umuahia City Is Getting Out Of Hand (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming Crime Rate In Lagos by Bisjosh(f): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello NLs,

There’s really an alarming rate of crime in Lagos now. embarassed
In the last few months, the rate of theft and robbery has become so so scary
I really don’t want to go political but the crime rate reduced a lot when Fashola was the Governor of Lagos State.

We hear cases of traffic robbery, bank robbery which takes place mainly on MAINLAND and they go scot-free. cry
In the recent news The Governor of Lagos State; Ambode wants to purchase 3 helicopters to fight crime and traffic in Lagos; what an approach to battle crime undecided http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/lagos-to-purchase-3-helicopters-to.html

Am throwing this question open to you all,

what do you think can be done about this?
what steps do you think can be taken?

Note: Many Lagosians now sleep with one eye open angry
cc lalasticlala
Re: Alarming Crime Rate In Lagos by pearlforlife(f): 12:38am On Oct 27, 2015
You are more than correct. I visited a friend at ogba.i saw countless number of those guys are hawking fruits,repairing shoes,fetching water...abode needs to be be more alert than ever.lagos is a time bomb waiting to explode.
Re: Alarming Crime Rate In Lagos by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Buy yourself a gun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alarming Crime Rate In Lagos by Bisjosh(f): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Buy yourself a gun cheesy

I hope this is the bluetooth I know

Been a long while angry
Re: Alarming Crime Rate In Lagos by olanshi: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2015

Merry Christmas Bisjosh!

Missed you seriously!
embarassed
Re: Alarming Crime Rate In Lagos by Bisjosh(f): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
olanshi:

Merry Christmas Bisjosh!

Missed you seriously!
embarassed

Thank u.
Happy new year

(1) (Reply)

Beware Woman Confess To Use Water Of Dead Body To Cook For Customers / Watch As SARS Harass Some Storborn Yahoo Boys In Ajah, Lekki (video) / Video Of Moment Abeokuta Big Boy SDJ Teeman Was Caught With Used Sanitary Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.