Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Single? Lets Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single? Lets Mingle (13428 Views)

Muslim Single In D House Lets Get Mingle / Abuja Peeps Lets Mingle N Rep Our City / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single? Lets Mingle by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
joke where u @, what u still, oya report to the email section, follow up and reply messages this instant... grin
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by SylarsMcQuins: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
missKiffy:
Hi guys, this thread is created for singles who are ready to mingle, I wouldn't want to put a age restriction because even if you do, people who are younger might still come in but please let's be matured on this thread, no insults, respect others opinion and feel free to drop your bio or contact in the thread or to anyone you are interested in. I believe there are matured singles here on nairaland. Legggooo

Wow! Its like all the ladies on NL aint single no more and the OP is the only active female on this thread.

Op we all no fit mingle with you na, wetyn mke we do now?.
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by missKiffy(f): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Wow! Its like all the ladies on NL aint single no more and the OP is the only active female on this thread.

Op we all no fit mingle with you na, wetyn mke we do now?.
Don't worry, others will come in
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by SylarsMcQuins: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
missKiffy:
If u say so
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by Charles4075(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Well, I'll give it to the Op cos she's got guts to create such thread. Lemme observe, lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by kasay: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Nice thread. I hope it works out good.....relationship and companionship and partnerships and all other ships are the essence of life. it's not good for man to be alone. I am lonely. I need a pretty, fair, busty and succulent lady for a deep relationship. I'm very good looking. Reach me on: 2BB04C37, if you meet my desire and you are game.
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by aquadude15: 3:12am On Oct 27, 2015
missKiffy:

Re: Single? Lets Mingle by Johnnoah1st: 3:18am On Oct 27, 2015
missKiffy:
Hi guys, this thread is created for singles who are ready to mingle, I wouldn't want to put a age restriction because even if you do, people who are younger might still come in but please let's be matured on this thread, no insults, respect others opinion and feel free to drop your bio or contact in the thread or to anyone you are interested in. I believe there are matured singles here on nairaland. Legggooo
dis shiit arent suppose to stay on romance section, cc: farano move dis thrash to d dustbin.
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by coolgweezy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
missKiffy:

How old are you
i am 28
how old are you
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by coolgweezy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
missKiffy:

How old are you
i am 28
how old are you
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by Chibaby87(f): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Am here to read comments [email]Am here to read comments [/email]Am here to read comments
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by omoharry(f): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
permanentgrace:

Lol.
Am i responsible for your inability to find a man for your future? Keep your anger/frustration to yourself i beg. It seems you are not even pretty, if not, you wouldnt have attacked my post.
haba!! even your answers are pretty immature and could tell you are young and still in school..pls leave this thread for the matured minded singles.

4 Likes

Re: Single? Lets Mingle by permanentgrace(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
omoharry:
haba!! even your answers are pretty immature and could tell you are young and still in school..pls leave this thread for the matured minded singles.

This is how they sound when they realise that their day is dawn to look for husband. Meanwhile, years ago, you were serious flirting around and shunning men who came around you with genuine intentions, today in your 30+, this is where you are all over internet looking for a man to trap down.

Anyways, i wish you well in your pursuit.
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by missKiffy(f): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
omoharry:
Pls ignore that guy
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by Calapar(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hit me on 08062908490.
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by Jtmanager(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abeg if una Don do finish en...
I de find sugar mummy
Above 28 o...
I'm 21 nd
Softly loaded so no fear about cash too much...
Rt if u gt options
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by OCTAVO: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by Jamie1360(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
I'M OLA I'M 20 AND SINGLE, here is my number 08164826434
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by rawpadgin(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chibaby87:
Am here to read comments [email]Am here to read comments [/email]Am here to read comments
or to look for a perfect march talk true tongue
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by Alarib(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2015
@ misskiffy.....why don't you have a profile picture? Upload one....pls
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by missKiffy(f): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Alarib:
@ misskiffy.....why don't you have a profile picture? Upload one....pls
Ehen, you want to see me smiley
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by gab264(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Please were is maa angel @ "prettyhausagirl"
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by Sprintson(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2015
Hello peeps,am sprintson 26yrs,grad,slim,fair and humble,(xtian) Lagos
Here to mingle with intelligent xtian ladies btw 21 & 25 grads or undergrads.. Chat me up on wsapp on 08162829967
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by YemziAdez(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Lol...I could use one too,though still an under g
Any lady interested...pm me ASAP.
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by Alarib(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2015
missKiffy:

Ehen, you want to see me smiley
Oscof yes... grin....I'm pretty sure the first thing you would do is check a persons picture....just like you did with Dmola wink
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by dmola(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Alarib:

Oscof yes... grin....I'm pretty sure the first thing you would do is check a persons picture....just like you did with Dmola wink

bt......smh
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Single and not searching
Am giving relationship a break smiley
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by ElArchana(f): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2015
#

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Single? Lets Mingle by missKiffy(f): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Alarib:

Who's Dmola oh ok, have seen who it is
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by dmola(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
missKiffy:
Who's Dmola oh ok, have seen who it is

Re: Single? Lets Mingle by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
I am legend and I'm from Cameroon

but I'm a trader based in Maiduguri now

I'm 42yrs old, any interested lady should hit me up on +2348123456789 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage
Re: Single? Lets Mingle by donTbone(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I am legend and I'm from Cameroon

but I'm a trader based in Maiduguri now

I'm 42yrs old, any interested lady should hit me up on +2348123456789 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cutehector come and see o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" / Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.