Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Have A New Vision - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A New Vision (412 Views)

Secret Of Prophecy, Vision, Sound And Deliverance / She Made It To Top 50 Cussons Baby, Please Help Her Vision Be Realised / I Have A New Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A New Vision by Eddygourdo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Martin Luther king had a dream, but I have a vision, I have a vision of a new Nigeria based on values and hardwork, I have a vision of a Nigeria where the rights of the weakest and smallest matter nevertheless, I have a vision of a Nigeria where women and children are loved, respected and protected from abuse and harm, I have a vision of a Nigeria where marriage values are regained and baby mamas reoriented, I have a vision of a Nigeria where the efforts of our youth throughout school will not be in vain through joblessness, I have a vision that Nigerian youths will arise and take the leadership mantle of this country from analog old men and fools, I have a vision were Nigerians realise it's our collective duty to build a developed, economically viable Nigeria for our unborn children, I was about having another vision when I woke up from my vision slumber and decided to be not all talk but a doer, I have a plan to start a foundation for people of all walks of life, no longer job seekers but employers, no longer disadvantaged but advantaged, if u look closely at people u will realise why we are in his likeness, the evils men do are mostly due to circumstances, keep to the thread and contribute to a new Nigerian dream by your own quota, life is hard by the way for heroes and cowards, but it's only through overcoming life's hardships can heroes be identified, league of extraordinary ladies and gentlemen (LXG & G)
Re: I Have A New Vision by Eddygourdo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
My first help, if u have a masters in pure physics and wanna lecture, do go drop ur resume at adeleke university ede, if u have real issues be it financial, emotional, psychological etc share it in summary and hopefully other partners will help, periodically soft small loans with little or no interest will be offered to self training students who intend to do something on the side while schooling to help their finances, I am not rich, but hey its my widows mite, though am neither a widow or a widower
Re: I Have A New Vision by Eddygourdo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Money is vanity, sex is vanity, love is vanity, life is vanity, the only thing that makes sense out of it all is what u and I did to the least of us, a seed isn't necessarily money, an advice goes a long Way, words of encouragement go a long way, information goes a long way
Re: I Have A New Vision by Eddygourdo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you interested in lecturing and have a masters in mathematics or biochemistry do go to oduduwa university this Thursday and you will be interviewed, hopefully you will be taken.
Re: I Have A New Vision by Eddygourdo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Any information that can help another u know do endeavour to drop it here
Re: I Have A New Vision by Eddygourdo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Admission seekers with interest in studying engineering in a conducive environment with flexible payment plan and possibility for scholarships if meritious of such, log on to adeleke university ede website and make inquiries or reach me via pm

(1) (Reply)

Dont Run Out Of Cash This Festive Season / This Baby Needs Just 20 Votes / What's D Worst Punishment U Received Frm Ur Parents During Ur Childhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.