Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nice Income Opportunity For A Really Creative Graphic Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nice Income Opportunity For A Really Creative Graphic Designer (939 Views)

Creative Graphic Designer Needed / A Creative Graphic Designer Is Needed. / I Need The Service Of Creative Graphic Designer To Create An ADS Banner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice Income Opportunity For A Really Creative Graphic Designer by Masive01(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello everyone,
I recently launched a brand for custom tees. This is how it works:

1. I pay a local designer to create designs
2. I purchase bulk t-shirts on cheap
3. I send the t-shirts and the designs to a local printer and they are made.
4. I package and sell the t-shirts.

I have t-shirt tags, logo, custom packages, gift items etc... and it really is nice and my first few customers appreciated the whole PACKAGING.

Profit margins are not so high, but i can do A LOT BETTER.

However, I have two PROBLEMS.

1. I have been unable to get the right designer for the job after having tried 5 different local designers. While they are mostly excellent at creating good designs, they lack that specific Nigerian vibe and the designs do not hit the sweet spots. And i came to the conclusion that no foreigner would be able to make designs that resonate with Nigerians without having to Understand the Nigerian culture.(I live in Ukraine).

2. Not enough designs means not enough product size, and slowing down of sales.

THIS IS AN OPEN POSITION FOR PARTNERSHIP WITH SERIOUS/INTERESTED PEOPLE.
I will like to work out a payment scheme with anyone interested; i could pay per design or pay commissions per sale on all my t-shirts.

Please, contact me on +380935606959 (whatsapp only)
And lets discuss!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Unusually Designed Coffins / All U Need To Know To Be A Graphics Designer? Attend #empowertech 2.0 11/11/16 / The Movie 76’, Sweeps 14 AMVCA Nominations!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.