Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon (2196 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons / Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) / Tayo Sobola Receiving Her G-Wagon Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by mawetoritse: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015

Re: Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who Ini Edo body 'haff' help before?
If Ini Edo nor snap 'pinshures' with her body,lah my body you want her to snap with before? (no offeinse)

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
DrGraveYardz:
Who Ini Edo body 'haff' help before?
If Ini Edo nor snap 'pinshures' with her body,lah my body you want her to snap with before? (no offeinse)
as DRY as GARRI....very funny I forgot to laugh...
Re: Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
2princeofficial:
as DRY as GARRI....very funny I forgot to laugh...
Re: Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
DrGraveYardz:
:-/ :-/ :-/ Did I ask you about what you'll be eating as supper?
Gerrarahere mehn shi!

:-/
weyrey..grin
Re: Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by dhoryn(f): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Straight outta Akwa ibom.

Gorgeous
Re: Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by Rikidony(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
pls when is she getting married angry angry
Re: Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by SmokingGunZ(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
c
Re: Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by slimbless(f): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok...... she is fine lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by kayalla(f): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rikidony:
pls when is she getting married angry angry

u don start again with marry, the one we she marry she never recover u still de ask,
Re: Ini Edo And Her Sexy Body Takes Photos By Her G-wagon by Rikidony(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2015
kayalla:

u don start again with marry, the one we she marry she never recover u still de ask,
am a caring fan you knw

(1) (Reply)

Ex Nollywood Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Pics With Her Daughters / Wizkid - Daddy Yo Ft. EFYA (download The Official & Complete Audio) / Goat Gave Birth To Half Human And Half Goat Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.