Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (85858 Views)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunterTim:
Playing Heart Attack By Demi Lovato.
Ease-Up Punky

LOL @ heart attack. I'm alright, not a cardiac arrest in sight smiley
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Omotayor123(f): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kazrem:
Here you have it.
Not bad... Say me well to the Alhaja cheesy
Is she a nairalander
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by PunterTim(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LOL @ heart attack. I'm alright, not a cardiac arrest in sight smiley
Haha,Sure About A Love Arrest?
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by charlsecy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
@dearestaramide In such cases, she should protect herself against STI's.

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by harsysky(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
My summary ; coined from my heart. " if a man is not ready to marry, dnt marry. I've had enough of "men are polygamous in nature." Marriage is not by force! Enough of these cheatings in Marriages. I don't think I caN stand a cheating wife. I cud even die imagining it.

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunterTim:
Haha,Sure About A Love Arrest?

grin
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Raalsalghul: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am not blind but you definitely are smiley

Go through the thread and when you finally come to your senses, please do not quote me
I've been going through all the pages of this thread and the only conclusion I can come to is that you have time. Seriously------you have time. Sometimes, if you don't agree, it's better you ignore than engage yourself in a lengthy argument where each side isn't ready to give up on their own point of view. Peace sister!

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
I've been going through all the pages of this thread and the only conclusion I can come to is that you have time. Seriously------you have time. Sometimes, if you don't agree, it's better you ignore than engage yourself in a lengthy argument where each side isn't ready to give up on their own point of view. Peace sister!

That is a great advice

But I do have time, if I didn't I would have ignore themcheesy

6 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

And then some people will come and tell me that the Bible and God is against divorce, so we should allow people suffer pain, depression and death because some people believe religion says no to divorce, is that even true self.... angry cry am getting pissed off

It's not true.. Matthew 19:9 Jesus said the basis for divorce is fornication. The aunt had every right to divorce the cheating husband.

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by SAMBARRY: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Beat me? cheesy

Joker!
haha I'm so with you on your point. No wonder they're filled with bile for exposing their hypocrisy grin

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by SAMBARRY: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
harsysky:
My summary ; coined from my heart. " if a man is not ready to marry, dnt marry. I've had enough of "men are polygamous in nature." Marriage is not by force! Enough of these cheatings in Marriages. I don't think I caN stand a cheating wife. I cud even die imagining it.
one of the few sensible men that can think with his brain not his penis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by SAMBARRY: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
jhuzcoyle:

you didn't know she was dead? you self lie pas Ameachi wey neva collect bribe before.

I know u ain't blind, that means u didn't read the OP's story to learn something rather u just wanted to o attack the OP.

BTW all liars will go to hell
you deserve This. I was eating this while reading your comments.iya join me before it finishes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Hatrik(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahahacheesy
You wish! I am not like your aunt that has a low self esteem.cheesy

girl you have issues seriously go sort out your character
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
haha I'm so with you on your point. No wonder they're filled with bile for exposing their hypocrisy grin

LOLZ.

Who knew some men can be frustrated and bittered? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hatrik:

girl you have issues seriously go sort out your character

cheesy

Go through the thread, bitter man

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
fexyrich:
Sorry to say this its either you are a mad woman or you are trying to be mad..with your comments so far it shows you have a very bad attitude..First of all you insult the Ops late aunty and som1 corrects u about it and your saying he doesn't have a right to quote u..Are u d owner of nairaland?? What makes u think he doesn't have right to correct your stupidity or call u to order..you ahave just beenn spewing trash all this while.Why not learn frm d post or express your dissatisfaction in a more mature way..SMH

Someone is very bittertongue. You are the mad one herecheesy

*ignore mode activated*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by SAMBARRY: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

LOLZ.

Who knew some men can be frustrated and bittered? cheesy

if it was the other way round you will have seen the loosers lamenting all over the thread that it's the wayward wife's ways that killed the husband prematurely grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by SAMBARRY: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Someone is very bittertongue. You are the mad one herecheesy

*ignore mode activated*

they've left the issues to attack personality grin

You must also have a hand in his aunt's death.buhahaha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by IndianaJay: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
dearestaramide:
MY uncle and I love to have conversations on life, relationships, politics etc. Any way, we got into discussion on the high rate of divorce in Nigeria and he went on to express what he felt were cause of it. He emphasized on patience and forgiveness and went on to tell me of an experience that cured him of his player life style

Years ago, my uncle was like the average Nigerian man, that is of course womanizer but like the average man, he was smart not to flaunt it, though as women, we always can tell. His wife had always known and was always told by her over sabi friends but since she never caught him red handed, she couldn't do anything about it.

The constant late night calls, meetings, sudden travels increased her belief of what she already knew. what could she do? yes, as any average wife, she was in pains but still showed him love and made sure she was there for him any time he needed a friend to talk to. She never complained or cried to her family or friends but kept in all inside her. He respected her for this even though as he said, he was too addicted to women to stop, though he tried.

My uncle was called off for a conference which was to last for one week and as usual with out delay, he jetted off. A cousin of my aunt whom she had not seen for over two years then came to visit and but was staying in a hotel which was by all means high standard and very expensive. My aunt decided to visit her on a Saturday so as to stay longer and catch up on old times. My aunt as you suspected caught sight of her husband really romancing a woman in the pool area and as you know, the man was supposed to be in Port Harcourt and had presumably jetted off three days before. She calmly finished what took her to the hotel and went back home.

My aunt never showed her husband any difference and still treated him normal as usual but one day whilst he was in a very good mood and they were watching an interesting movie in their room, she calmly told him what she had seen THREE MONTHS EARLIER and asked him not to do it again as he had hurt her deeply.

That night, shame, shock, fear all kinds of thoughts but best of all respect clouded my uncle's thought. He did eventually stop but not immediately oooo. He said it was gradual but he eventually stopped.

MY aunt fell ill and died years later and my uncle was sooo heart broken. He is still single by the way.

WHAT I LEARNT

all men are the same only thing that differentiates them is fear of God and self control.
Women need to be wiser and more matured than men.
Never act immediately this enables you time to think and strategise
shouting doesn't change men but pushes them away

I know for a fact that a man who wrote this story.

People talk about this love and marriage thing as if women don't have feelings too, you're going about carrying all kinds of std infected girls, laying in bed with them, sharing your body and soul with them....while your poor dear wife is at home in emotional pain.

And you call this love? Is true love really this hurtful? Can you love someone and hurt them so much through infidelity, lying, cheating?

No.

Kudos to all the loving and patient women in the world, but I have seen many instances where men leave their wives for younger women because their wives did nothing to hold the marriage together while her husband was gallivanting all over the place.

If you're hurting emotionally.........speak to your man, let him know the ways he hurts you, maybe he will pack up his promiscuity before you die prematurely and not get enough satisfaction from your marriage.

Patience is a virtue. Patience is good in a woman....but please don't be stupid with your patience.

9 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
if it was the other way round you will have seen the loosers lamenting all over the thread that it's the wayward wife's ways that killed the husband prematurely grin

They wouldn't have considered other possibilitoes. It is typical of them to claim superiority and still wouldn't stop asking women to be mature and tactical.

By force or by fire they must receive sense in this 21st century.

6 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by SAMBARRY: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

They wouldn't have considered other possibilitoes. It is typical of them to claim superiority and still wouldn't stop asking women to be mature and tactical.

By force or by fire they must receive sense in this 21st century.
I say a big amen to that grin

One of the loosers was even using violence to threaten you grin

After now they'll say they're not all the same. They keep expecting women to accept what They can't even take grin

Abeg keep giving it to them. I'm so with you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
they've left the issues to attack personality grin

You must also have a hand in his aunt's death.buhahaha grin

I have their time today.

How is low self esteem an insult sef? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by AdeniyiA(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Moral of the story: put up with a cheating man & you're going to die early/before him.

RIP to your aunt, btw.

yeah, he must have infected the woman with a virus caught from his numerous 'customer'and coupled with troubled heart, she paid dearly for it.

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I say a big amen to that grin

One of the loosers was even using violence to threaten you grin

After now they'll say they're not all the same. They keep expecting women to accept what They can't even take grin

Abeg keep giving it to them. I'm so with you grin

He wouldn't even dare. He must assume that I very fragile. God bless his soul!cheesy

Women are aliens now. We are very specialcheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by SAMBARRY: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
[q :Puote author=IndianaJay post=39419130]

I know for a fact that a man who wrote this story.

People talk about this love and marriage thing as if women don't have feelings too, you're going about carrying all kinds of std infected girls, laying in bed with them, sharing your body and soul with them....while your poor dear wife is at home in emotional pain.

And you call this love? Is true love really this hurtful? Can you love someone and hurt them so much through infidelity, lying, cheating?

No.

Kudos to all the loving and patient women in the world, but I have seen many instances where men leave their wives for younger women because their wives did nothing to hold the marriage together while her husband was gallivanting all over the place.

If you're hurting emotionally.........speak to your man, let him know the ways he hurts you, maybe he will pack up his promiscuity before you die prematurely and not get enough satisfaction from your marriage.

Patience is a virtue. Patience is good in a woman....but please don't be stupid with your patience.[/quote] gbam

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by SAMBARRY: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

He wouldn't even dare. He must assume that I very fragile. God bless his soul!cheesy

Women are aliens now. We are very specialcheesy
you know in their dictionary women are a log of wood without feelings. How dare women cheat when they're cheating grin

Who's a woman without a man even if he's cheating he should because he's an African man.it's his exclusive birth right grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeniyiA:

yeah, he must have infected the woman with a virus caught from his numerous 'customer'and coupled with troubled heart, she paid dearly for it.

It's sad hey. At least she's in eternal rest now. No more pain.

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by SAMBARRY: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I have their time today.

How is low self esteem an insult sef? undecided
it's because you have exposed what kept the aunty in a dead marriage grin

You are a woman.so you're not supposed to be talking when they're talking grin

Its their exclusive right. Remember grin

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Codyt(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
ashatoda:

That is maturity in the real sense. Your aunt is beyond the ordinary woman who blivs dat shouting is d solution to this kind of problem only to embolden the man and concede power to the intruder. Your aunt is a woman of wisdom. May her soul rest in peace.
Best comment in this thread. simply-put......
smiley
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by SAMBARRY: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mshewee awon my phenrse cannot be controlled because I'm a man kontinu

And as for those women that have functional ears this is for you. Thank God it's kuku a man that wrote it

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Totfulguy: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Classic! Epic!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.