Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Where Can I Get A Flash Cart To Buy For The Nintendo Ds - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where Can I Get A Flash Cart To Buy For The Nintendo Ds (905 Views)

Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / Which Is Latest Kernel And Where To Download For Ds/dsl/dsi 1.4.1? / Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Flash Cart To Buy For The Nintendo Ds by Fredlive: 1:55am On May 06, 2009
Pls i am looking for a flash cart for for my nintendo DS preferably Acekard 2i, Acekard 2, Cyclo DS evolution or R4ds.

I listed them in order of preference starting form the first to the last.

I would be glad if i can find a place in kaduna or at the worst lagos. thanks in Advance.
Re: Where Can I Get A Flash Cart To Buy For The Nintendo Ds by cyberpsi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hi fred, i don't know where you can get a flash card in kaduna but you can get one in lag either at alaba or computer village. Those currently in the market are r4ds and M3 deluxe. They cost about 2,500 to 3,000. If you'd like, i could get one for you and you pay me back. Always willing to help out my fellow DS players
Re: Where Can I Get A Flash Cart To Buy For The Nintendo Ds by Fredlive: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
Thanks Cyberpsi for the info. I appreciate it i get back to you soon Thanks for the offer.
Re: Where Can I Get A Flash Cart To Buy For The Nintendo Ds by cyberpsi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
you can reach me at wiccanelly@yahoo.co.uk. Just let me know which one you'd like. Plus if you looking for games i could help you out with that. I've got a large collection

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Strangest Names You'v Ever Heard? / PES 2016 For PS4 Available @ The Cheapest Price Of N11,800 / Help Needed!!! where can I buy pc game in AKURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.