Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

>>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< (788 Views)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Apple Id Activation - Must Read For Ipad / Iphone Users / MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 5:55am On May 06, 2009
Hi, a friend of mine just got an iphone 4gb and am thinking of getting one myself.
The iphone is not yet unlocked to use with naija sim, here are questions I need you guru's to assist me with.
*How can I unlock the phone to use naija sim e.g glo,mtn etc
*Can the phone be hacked and install applications like operamini,games,antivirus etc just like a hacked N95 and how?
*What other cool stuff does the Iphone has to offer?
Thanks.
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by logica(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2009
Where in the world are they still selling 4G iPhones? shocked

The last time I saw a 4G iPhone was a few weeks after the first release in June 2007. The phone must be pretty old, or is a fake.
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2009
Lol its not I ve checked it out but my friend honsule adviced me to forget about iphone but the phone is very crystal clear to bad it has no bluetooth and mms what a waste.
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by texazzpete(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2009
Infoseye:

Lol its not I ve checked it out but my friend honsule adviced me to forget about iphone but the phone is very crystal clear to bad it has no bluetooth and mms what a waste.

You can install Bluetooth and MMS apps on the iPhone

Infoseye:

*Can the phone be hacked and install applications like operamini,games,antivirus etc just like a hacked N95 and how?

Yes, you can install appllications and games on the iPhone. No Operamini, though. That's probably why Honsule warned you off it.

Infoseye:

*What other cool stuff does the Iphone has to offer?
Thanks.
More cool stuff than the N95 grin

For the unlock procedure, go to http://www.iclarified.com for tutorials.
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2009
Thanks for the link will check it out, but the phone is not yet unlocked I cant use naija sim on it any advice about sim unlock?
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2009
texazzpete:

You can install Bluetooth and MMS apps on the iPhone

Yes, you can install appllications and games on the iPhone. No Operamini, though. That's probably why Honsule warned you off it.
More cool stuff than the N95 grin

For the unlock procedure, go to http://www.iclarified.com for tutorials.

I need you to show me the magic lol thanks for the link also but pls paste a direct link to unlock and hack the iphone. What will I need to have on my iphone after been hacked? e.g list of software's,applications, games that I can install on my iphone thanks a million.
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2009
I went through the website about ibluetooth I will ve to pay for it do you a key or cracked ibluetooth?
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by texazzpete(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2009
I'll try and provide a link to the iPhone unlock guide. But for games, check out toucharcade.com for a listing of top iphone games.
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2009
I checked the link but the games are not free to download.
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by texazzpete(m): 6:28pm On May 08, 2009
Have you done the unlock yet?
What's the current firmware version of the iPhone?
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 12:38am On May 09, 2009
Yes the iphone is unlocked a friend did it for me,Cydia and Installer where added to the phone.
Now how do I install games,themes,applications am new to this phone I need a tutorial thanks. And final how about the bluetooth?
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 6:34am On May 09, 2009
Mine is version 2.0.2 firmware is 04.05.04 why?
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2009
Am still waiting for a reply.
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by hayprof(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2009
grin Infoseye, rocking the I-Phone,. .

I guess i go try that fone one day nd see all the Hype about it . . .but till then, . . e-series I rock embarassed tongue
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2009
Its a wonder machine hack I LOVE IPHONE
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by soki2ng(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2009
My ppl How Una De?

INfoseye, You no dey try at all. Asking many questions u can find answers to online. anyways, some ppl are patient enough to answer u wel,
My advice is google is your best friend, Youtube shows you all the tutorials you are looking for, -

I'm saying this because-= I recently saved a friend from a 56,000 debt which involved a iphone he collected, anyways,
I downloaded the firmwire (over 200 MB), I JailBroke it, I did all the Cydia and all other applications installations via WAN (wireless), even exploring the Iphone's folders from pc. and tranfering files to it manually, using iphone browser,

I was able to do all that with the help of google and youtube, thats all i'm tryin to say,
That thing na MACHINE, hold am well, I'm saving for MINE,
Re: >>>naija Iphone Users & Guru's I Need Your Assistance Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2009
My set back is WIFI most d cafe using wifi r in the town I was thinking of using mtn daily 50mb browsing data plan after activating and loading 500 airtime to use on my iphone instead of wifi what do u think?

(1) (Reply)

Cell Phones / Hi Zain / Own A Database Driven Shopping Cart Website For Just 39,999 With Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.