Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso (5461 Views)

Armed Herdsmen: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Disagree On Fayose’s Law / ''i Will Soon Expose You'', Ganduje Lashed At Kwankwaso / Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by giantstrides(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rose2014:

Chest beater spotted grin

First of all, he said this in Ibadan

He spoke in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital at the weekend as a special guest at the Silver Jubilee Celebration of the set of 1965-1971 of Government College, Ibadan. The event witnessed the inauguration of two sets of pre-fabricated staff buildings donated by Vitafoam Nigeria Plc to the institution.

Secondly, your elders were there at the event.
Why didn't they correct him therecheesy

Dignitaries at the event included Oyo state Governor Isiaq Abiola Ajimobi, represented by Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education Mrs. O. A. Makanjuola; Group Managing Director of Vitafoam Nigeria Plc. Mr. Taiwo Adeniyi; National President of GCI Old Boys Association Chief Abiodun Jolaoso; Principal of GCI, Rev. Oladele Olusola; Chairman, Sunshine Oil and Chemical Industries Limited Basorun Rotimi Obeisun; Chief Executive of Jogor Centre Femi Babalola, among others.

So what should they have done , lynched him ?
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Descartes: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:

Old fool, your senile mom was a casualty of rape by fulani herdsmen but you people dare not say a word. Is it not a shame that a whole HQ of Biafra, Enugu was bombarded by Fulani and they rape your women without trouble. Pathetic.

https://www.nairaland.com/2678378/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-people

Nairaland resident fraudster subway101 aka okolochyke aka MrMbaM aka codedslayer aka after1 aka 1after you're indeed a pathetic fraudster who trolls nairaland 24/7 looking for whom do defraud. shocked shocked

Nairalanders beware of this fraudster shocked

3 Likes

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Macelliot(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
AnanseK:

Ignore this it was written by an Igbo man. They are bent on scuttling the the country and destroying its new focus.
Slave...

1 Like

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by MrMbaM: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
Descartes:

Nairaland resident fraudster subway101 aka okolochyke aka MrMbaM aka codedslayer aka after1 aka 1after you're indeed a pathetic fraudster who trolls nairaland 24/7 looking for whom do defraud. shocked shocked

Nairalanders beware of this fraudster shocked
[/s]

Here comes the shameless old senile fool, an old dunce that behave like a 2 years old boy, I know you are angry subway exposed and disgraced you the other day, reason you have been calling me different handles. I am not those people, stop disgracing your pathetic family online. Why are you always scared when i call you out, cos you are a sissy coward, wretched, old oaf and lazy hypocrite. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by MrMbaM: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Macelliot:

Slave...

Your smelly mother remains a slave since all yeebhoes are slaves to all tribe in Nigeria. You are a 5th class citizen and begging for freedom lately, but you will all die as a slave cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Descartes: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Here comes the shameless old senile fool, an old dunce that behave like a 2 years old boy, I know you are angry subway exposed and disgraced you the other day, reason you have been calling me different handles. I am not those people, stop disgracing your pathetic family online. Why are you always scared when i call you out, cos you are a sissy coward, wretched, old oaf and lazy hypocrite. Shame on you.

Living in denial is a trademark of an average Yoruba man. Just as your elders are been disgraced by kwankwoso grin
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by MrMbaM: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
Descartes:

Living in denial is a trademark of an average Yoruba man. Just as your elders are been disgraced by kwankwoso grin
[/s]

Old fool, I am glad you continue to waste you useless life online trolling. Everyone knows you are one sad wretched animal whose life is messed up, you yeeboes have no shame at all. Chai... Your old mother, sisters were raped but you dont care? Why are you wicked decibel?

So you prefer the fulani to continue with the rape of your women, while you troll online crying over the Yorubas. Pathetic.
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by superstar1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Descartes:

It is better to have a semblance of elders, than to have deaf and dumb ones, that cannot speak up against obvious injustice.

This is an example:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-enugu-women-protest-urge-govt-action/

1 Like

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Rose2014: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
giantstrides:

So what should they have done , lynched him ?

But you guys were defending Oba Akiolu that the Igbos are around didn't react immediately

Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by bugzbunny: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
superstar1:
I am waiting for the day the osu castes, the 5th class citizens of Nigeria, the official Nigerian slaves aka war booties and 1st class citizen of the online republic of Biafra, will have such a liver to make these kind of statements.

TIll Jesus comes, it can never happen, despite the fact that they killed one of your kings and they are rapin.g you women for fun.

Proud of my heritage, Omo yoruba ni mi oooo, Swagger.

Won ni were, aroma ni awon fulani ni. Oke Ogun and Ilaro treatment loading. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up... Afonja

2 Likes

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by superstar1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
bugzbunny:

Shut up... Afonja

Hijacked abandoned properties and renamed oyigbo come to mind.
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by bugzbunny: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Old fool, I am glad you continue to waste you useless life online trolling. Everyone knows you are one sad wretched animal whose life is messed up, you yeeboes have no shame at all. Chai... Your old mother, sisters were raped but you dont care? Why are you wicked decibel?

So you prefer the fulani to continue with the rape of your women, while you troll online crying over the Yorubas. Pathetic.
Ewedu and amala speaking
Stay on topic
Fight ur battles... Leave igbos out of it
Its kwankwaso
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by mazeltov(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
The easiest and the quickest way of actualising Biafra is the disintegration of Yorubas and hausas
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by MrMbaM: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
bugzbunny:

Ewedu and amala speaking
Stay on topic
Fight ur battles... Leave igbos out of it
Its kwankwaso
[/s]

Akpu eating ba.stard, why foaming in the mouth on this thread since its not your concern. You better go check your mother before they rape her since its now a normal thing in yeebhoe land for the fulanis. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by MrMbaM: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rose2014:

But you guys were defending Oba Akiolu that the Igbos are around didn't react immediately

Ndi ara

Oloribu, Why did you animals kept quiet when they raped your mother in Enugu? Shameless hypocrite.
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Herald47: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
superstar1:
I am waiting for the day the osu castes, the 5th class citizens of Nigeria, the official Nigerian slaves aka war booties and 1st class citizen of the online republic of Biafra, will have such a liver to make these kind of statements.

TIll Jesus comes, it can never happen, despite the fact that they killed one of your kings and they are rapin.g you women for fun.

Proud of my heritage, Omo yoruba ni mi oooo, Swagger.

Won ni were, aroma ni awon fulani ni. Oke Ogun and Ilaro treatment loading. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
your people are lucky that the igbos are still in nigeria,if not the fulanis would have taken the whole sw as they took kwara.

1 Like

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by superstar1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Herald47:
your people are lucky that the igbos are still in nigeria,if not the fulanis would have taken the whole sw as they took kwara.

Really!!!!

What exactly are you doing to save guard yorubas from fulanis, that you cannot do to recover your hijacked abandoned properties from the minorities, or to rename back your town from oyigbo to obigbo or wade off the marauding fulanis that killed your king and are having carnal knowledge of your women for fun or hep out the umuleri community that is being ransacked by the igalas.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-enugu-women-protest-urge-govt-action/

Y1bos are just shameless and pathetic group of people,

1 Like

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by MrMbaM: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Herald47:

Go save your mom and sisters at Enugu before trying to save others, Fulani continue to rape them in Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo while the Igala kill you like chicken in Anambra yet you beating chest online. You have no shame bro
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Macelliot(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:

Your smelly mother remains a slave since all yeebhoes are slaves to all tribe in Nigeria. You are a 5th class citizen and begging for freedom lately, but you will all die as a slave cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks alot kid!

Why the first class citizens remains the most backward and parasitic... Smh!

Personification of supperlative conseit.
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Macelliot(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
mazeltov:
The easiest and the quickest way of actualising Biafra is the disintegration of Yorubas and hausas
And the Fulanis are actualising it...
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by MrMbaM: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
Macelliot:

Thanks alot kid!

Why the first class citizens remains the most backward and parasitic... Smh!

Personification of supperlative conseit.
[/s]

shameless dunce, you are from a cursed and worthless tribe where you folks run away from daily to the place you are calling backward. Your cursed kinsmen are even in far away Akure where your igwe was flogged few weeks ago since they know you are slaves and 5th class citizen of Nigeria. Buhahahhaha You will surely die as a slave, its your destiny.
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rose2014:
cheesy cheesy

But he was addressing Yorubas that day in Ibadan
Why didn't they react/talk that day? I bet they clapped after his speech
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Last sentence killed it

1 Like

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by basilo101: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2015
Emir of Ibadan Loading

2 Likes

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Fulani's are coming to rape yoruba women.

2 Likes

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by ERAKAMUS: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2015
ISLAM CAN NOT RUIN SOUTHWEST SO KOROKORO OR KWANKWASO YOU ARE DAFT.
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Nicur: 12:59am On Oct 27, 2015
Rose2014:
cheesy cheesy

Why didn't they react/talk that day? I bet they clapped after his speech
abi ooooh, they should go to kano and do the same nah if them get mind grin but them don dey get mind for this small sha
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by itstpia8: 1:03am On Oct 27, 2015
igwechaloner:
that one na their business..... seun bring ma ice cream and also get ma towel along......seun is really a good boy grin

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Candyrain(m): 1:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Where are those silly people asking to be shown where Kwankwaso told their elders "Shut up"? SWners always looking for one way or the other to defend their Fulani masters. I won't be surprised if some of them come out to tell the Afeniferes to keep quiet and not talk back to their Fulani boss. SOPHISTICATED LOTS!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Candyrain(m): 1:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Hahahaha... you are right. Just as they said the Igbos clapped their hands at the threat of being thrown into the lagoon by Akiolu. I wish to see the video of them cheering and clapping for Kwankwaso after using verbal dagger on them lol... SOPHISTICATED lots without balls?

Rose2014:
cheesy cheesy

Why didn't they react/talk that day? I bet they clapped n cheered after his address cheesy

1 Like

Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Rose2014: 1:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahaha... you are right. Just as they said the Igbos clapped their hands at the threat of being thrown into the lagoon by Akiolu. I wish to see the video of them cheering and clapping for Kwankwaso after using verbal dagger on them lol... SOPHISTICATED lots without balls?

Lol I've modified my post to reflect ur wish for the video
Re: FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso by Candyrain(m): 1:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Hahahahaha... You do know how to look for trouble, don't you? grin grin
How's my baby doing?
Rose2014:

Lol I've modified my post to reflect ur wish for the video

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PROOF: Gov Ayodele Fayose Is Using Fake HND Certificate / Emerging Results From Ondo Governorship Election - Vanguard / Breaking News, SARAKI Wins Pdp Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.