Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state (1704 Views)

Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello all,I am desperately in need of direction onhow to get to national biotechnology development agency,the biodec centre in idofin isanlu kogi state from Abuja precisely jabi park.Please house help with how to go by public transport.Your urgent respomse will be appreciated.Thank u

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by Portsmouth86(f): 3:13am On Oct 27, 2015
olobeloloko:
Hello all,I am desperately in need of direction onhow to get to national biotechnology development agency,the biodec centre in idofin isanlu kogi state from Abuja precisely jabi park.Please house help with how to go by public transport.Your urgent respomse will be appreciated.Thank u

I tried to search for this centre in Isanlu, however no address comes up for it on Google, may I suggest you contact the main office in Abuja and ask them for the address, this will enable us to direct you more accurately

http://www.nabda.gov.ng/contact.php is the website I believe, you could email them or give them a call smiley
Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Portsmouth86:

I tried to search for this centre in Isanlu, however no address comes up for it on Google, may I suggest you contact the main office in Abuja and ask them for the address, this will enable us to direct you more accurately

http://www.nabda.gov.ng/contact.php is the website I believe, you could email them or give them a call smiley
Thank you very much,I will do as u suggested. But do you or anyone else know how to get to isanlu or idofin from Abuja.Thanks as i await responses
Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2015
House please help o.
Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Where you are going is just few distance from Isanlu..Idofin is the next town to Isanlu. From Abuja find your way to ilorin. Tell the driver you want to alight at offa garage. When you get to offa garage you will get a bus to Isanlu.... You will see the building with the signboard few meters to Isanlu town. Meaning where you are going is in idofin but close to Isanlu. Call me for more clarification.... 08161781197
Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by rlgiwa(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pls contact me am also looking 4 direction to nabda isanlu 07083927603
Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
Where you are going is just few distance from Isanlu..Idofin is the next town to Isanlu. From Abuja find your way to ilorin. Tell the driver you want to alight at offa garage. When you get to offa garage you will get a bus to Isanlu.... You will see the building with the signboard few meters to Isanlu town. Meaning where you are going is in idofin but close to Isanlu. Call me for more clarification.... 08161781197
oh thanks a lot.but a relative told me I don't have to get to Ilorin that I can get isanlu from kabba.how true is this. Tx
Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by dayo2hot: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2015
Ilorin is a long distance. Enter bus from jabi park direct to kabba. Then carry bike from anywhere in kabba to take u to (let them say) after first bank. U will see car that are going to mopa,isanku,egbe there. Then tell the driver that u are going to idofia. That's all. Hope its help.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 30, 2015
dayo2hot:
Ilorin is a long distance. Enter bus from jabi park direct to kabba. Then carry bike from anywhere in kabba to take u to (let them say) after first bank. U will see car that are going to mopa,isanku,egbe there. Then tell the driver that u are going to idofia. That's all. Hope its help.
.Thank u so so so much.Just wat I needed.Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
olobeloloko:
oh thanks a lot.but a relative told me I don't have to get to Ilorin that I can get isanlu from kabba.how true is this. Tx
if from Abuja you board a bus to lokoja the from lokoja to kabba then from kabba to Isanlu it means you want to enter from the front. But if u board Isanlu from ilorin you will get to idofin then Isanlu but if you want to enter through kabba you will get to Isanlu then idofin..... So you can take either of the route
Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
if from Abuja you board a bus to lokoja the from lokoja to kabba then from kabba to Isanlu it means you want to enter from the front. But if u board Isanlu from ilorin you will get to idofin then Isanlu but if you want to enter through kabba you will get to Isanlu then idofin..... So you can take either of the route
Thanks so much
Re: Help I Need Direction From Abuja To Idofin Isanlu Kogi state by ecotee(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Pls,those of u going to NABDA in koji state,pls i need ur number cuz i want to make some enquiry pls.is urgent pls

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, / The Psychology Of The US Visa Interview / Tanzania Visa...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.