Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Need Help On Change Of Birth Date - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Help On Change Of Birth Date (648 Views)

Certification Training On Change Management In Warri, Lagos, Port-harcourt / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Nysc B15 Date Of Birth Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Change Of Birth Date by fabby26(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please how can one do a change of birth date to fall in within the age of birth of NYSC. I have a friend that will be over 30 years by March next yr for NYSC Batch 2016. He used his WAEC SSCE with date of birth to get admission in 2009, but would not want an exemption certificate. He would love to serve, so please pals can he change his birthday at this point in time. Is their a solution to this? Need help and advice pls

(1) (Reply)

2015 Batch B Stream I And Ii,where Is Your Ppa? / Vacancies For Youth Corpers In A Real Estate Firm | Victoria Island Lagos / Give It Up For Nysc Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.