Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Osas Ajibade Celebrates Birthday With Her Man (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ajibade Celebrates Birthday With Her Man (photo) (698 Views)

Face Of Gbenro & Osas Ajibade's Daughter, Azariah Ajibade / Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu / Actress Osas Ajibade Releases Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osas Ajibade Celebrates Birthday With Her Man (photo) by ojemeka: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Where else or how else did you think Osas Ajibade was going to celebrate her birthday? With her bobo of course na.

The beautiful actress took to Instagram to post this picture above with the caption:

... and the Birthday celebration continues ������... Late Night Date Night with the boo @gbenroajibade ... God Bless everyone for all the love I've received today... Wow! Y'all have accomplished to make me feel extra special today!! From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU EVERYONE �� God bless you all abundantly #GodisGood #HappyBirthday to meeeeee

I hope you enjoyed your birthday oh Osas, happy birthday!

Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/osas-ajibade-shows-us-how-she.html

Re: Osas Ajibade Celebrates Birthday With Her Man (photo) by redvektor(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
h
Re: Osas Ajibade Celebrates Birthday With Her Man (photo) by kikelom0(f): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
The site is uploading more pictures. Jide just added this one. These two make such a cute couple.

Re: Osas Ajibade Celebrates Birthday With Her Man (photo) by officialnaija: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
awwwwww, these two are quite together. happy birthday Osas.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Essentric Denrele Edun Rocks Ripped Jeans / Lol. Don Jazzy & Iyanya Dressed As Women In New Photo / Disney Announces Movies That Are Coming Out In The Next Four Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.