Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter (19847 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / APC’S Welfare Package Commences Next Month - Vanguard Reporter / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by AnonymustME(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2015
nairalandmaster:
well composed. nice info op
is there a robot behind this moniker?
can you post something else?
Can you contribute to the convo?

Nice one op.....nice one op every time
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by Sweetyie(f): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2015
kropotkin2:
The position of women is relegated to the background in traditional African society. The Holy Bible dictates that women are to keep silent in all relevant matters, so this is not new nor odd
Tell ur mum n sisters to keep quiet
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by dearestaramide: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2015
buzquet:
.Buhari is not a womanizer

is there any man on earth that does not like women?Man is polygamous by nature.I believe he clearly doesnt wish to be distracted and has avoided them all these years which has worked perfectly well for him .however this is not a secular Nation he must work with us
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2015
More men have failed in positions of responsibility in Nigeria than women.

So the failure of a few women is not enough reason to castigate the entire gender off leadership positions.

youngice:
women in power In Nigeria have a very bad track record
Patricia Etteh, Stella oduah, Allison madueke
But this doesn't justify buhari in anyway
The world is moving forward, he should harness the
Natural management qualities of women
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by naijalander: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Pidggin:

I believe you know the truth but due to sentiment you are second guessing. Left to him alone, he wouldn't have appointed any woman at all, he was forced to appoint the miserly 17% by the leadership of his party. If this is not being sexists I wonder how else we can explain it.

Atleast he is cultivating bi partisanship what is the the guarantee that more than 17% would solve issues of gender equality? My post was meant to show you that its more social and has nothing to do with his policy making. If he is listening to his party, it shows he is liberal, he doesn't want a lot of women in his cabinet doesn't mean he hates women. simple.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by Eureka123(f): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2015
youngice:

And men haven't been stealing from the treasury since the beginning of time??

The excuses people give sometimes baffles. I'm thankful for the other part of your post. Give responsibility to whoever honor is due, be it male or female. Simple! One begins to wonder why we have feminists today.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by Vetsolo(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2015
ok he is fucking shy but.....

Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by excellentwork: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2015
na old man na..

Get Your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature Below
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by Dmanky(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2015
4 buhari 2 negate on ds is nt news,d facts r dia,whc backs His action.d likes of Allison maduekwe is sure a good example dt PMB relies upon as regards his decision on appointing women into his cabinet....that woman(Allison maduekwe)is a massive looter.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by simi4me(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Boko haram are busy killing people in the north, our economy is failing, we should be talking about that. Not if our president is shy of women or not. What is really wrong with Nigerians.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by magzey: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Pidggin:
Bihari is a sexists, he is anti-women, I have said this over and over again.

APC= Party of sexists
You are right but if truly you are talking about Bihari not our President cos is not his name.mumu school drop out.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by aksule(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2015
What baffles me is 'so far the appointee is honest and capable where she or he comes from is irrelevant'. Will these people with this remark maintain their stance when someone from either SS, SE or SW with position of appointments does same. I doubt. They kept silent only to emerge when it is their turn to taste it; threatening war and what not.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by otijah(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Haywhymido:
so because he wrote the obvious truth, he is no longer intelligent, na wa o
guy are u trying to tell me that women has no value in the world anymore, what is wrong with u guys sef.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Today, Buhari is the North president. Tomorrow, Buhari is religion bias

I mean, are all these necessary?

Smh to wailers

*Nobody should quote me*
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by mideactive: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by STARGREEN(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Grandpa Buhari knows better that in most cases its wise to set up the house before bringing in woman!. Maybe with time he will consider them as required unless he's unable to build the house!!
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by ifyeez: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2015
ichidodo:
That's a blatant attempt at embellishing his percieved ascetism and anti corruption stance especially now that the ranks of we the wailing wailers have swelled and most Nigerians can see how dull this daura One chance bus has become. .
Too much English, try breaking it down.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by ekwegbulam5: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Great Scholarship! Career Offer
Click Here: http://applyedu1..com[/size]
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by mideactive: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Woman chased Adam out of Aden, Almost destroyed kind David,destroyed king Solomon,Killed Samson and even sent Jonathan govt.2 d grave..women destroying men since 01AD

Pidggin:

APC= Party of sexists
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by Hkana: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
Muslims derogates women and that's a fact

And that's because 1 Tim. 2:11-12 and 1 Cor. 14:34-35 are Muslim scriptures, right?
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by calabardick(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2015
nairalandmaster:

nairalandmaster:

what are you please? you made same comment on my thread...... https://www.nairaland.com/2692707/russian-presidents-car-real-bomb#39394874
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by amazingspiderma: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2015
youngice:

But so do men

If women have bad record,then men in power so far has been the worst case.
Society like ours tend to blow the faults of women out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Like someone commented in a thread,empowering women in nigeria brings nothing but disaster!my president doesn't want to rule nigeria with other "presidents"!...and also,now the country is going through hardtimes economically,loosing another $20billion spells nothing but disaster...wailers continue doing what you know how to do best!
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by ajepako(f): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2015
buzquet:

No, he is not.

He is a male chauvinist and misogynist.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by JuanDeDios: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Three people put this article together yet it's full of grammatical blunders. Smh.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by j1mmy: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2015
buzquet:

...he is like prophet Mohammed, her likes marrying underage girls
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by PRYCE(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Pidggin:

APC= Party of sexists
Misogynistic Arses would be better!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by tete7000(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2015
tomsniel:
Whoever is capable let him appoint.. It doesn't matter the tribe or gender. We want people who can deliver.

A broad-minded person is likely going to deliver than a parochial minded individual. How widespread you accept people irrespective of tribe, religion or gender is always an indication of how inclusive your policy will be. I always laugh when I read comment like this that skewed appointment in a diversed environment like our own indicates that government put merit above other consideration. What a lie! What a fallacy! A grand delusion.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by iskalamong(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
tomsniel:
Whoever is capable let him appoint.. It doesn't matter the tribe or gender. We want people who can deliver.
Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by ibisko04: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2015
All the appointees either man or woman have something to do with women. Mother, wife, sister and daughter. So women are well represented here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by Onyiido: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2015
tomsniel:
U said it all

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2015
buzquet:

Wetin concern vanguard for this one, all those ugly female reporters wey dem dey sample sef. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Okays Manual Accreditation Due To Issues With Card Reader / Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started / Chadian President, Mahamat Idriss Deby Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.