Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 (22995 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by davida222(m): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Rooney couldn’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo.

2 Likes

Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by Moz22: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2015
mikron:
[sup]tnx bro, I'm so pained, re u a chelsea fan or an arsenal fan?
does it really matter? Well I am a chelsea fan
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by davida222(m): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2015
That was god awful, the English really are terrible penalty takers. I wish vanvGaal would adapt his “philosophy” and tactics to the players he has instead of trying to force square pegs into round holes, we have no Edgar Davids or Marc Overmaars, the only thing we have is Martial doing his best Kluivert impersonation. Also why sign players with tons of speed if we refuse to go past a brisk walk? That said still eons better than Moyes, but Bleep me, this is frustrating and extremely boring to watch.
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by Kbs468(m): 12:12am On Oct 29, 2015
kinibigdeal:

What do you mean! You have Martial, Rooney, Mephis, Fellaini, Herrera etc cheesy this are world crash players now
infact Carick, smalling, Romeo, Lingard, Darmien, Rojo, Perreira, Fellaini & Young too.
I must give kudos to my Manager ARSENE WENGER for saving me the stress of wasting a precious 2hours of ZERO end product as MAN U and company offered me yesterday and today. Worst still is when I compare the players on parade and to even think of CHELSEA playing against 10 man STOKE CITY.
WENGER I say thank you once again but you shouldn't have introduced Walcot after Chamberlein's injury, may be he wouldn't have been injured too by now.
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by CharlyNick: 12:13am On Oct 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
if i catch am for corner him own don finish be dat

Oga Abeg Na cheesy
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by CharlyNick: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2015
write2obi:
And their goes our only chance of winning a silverwear this season.
VanGaal need to discard this toothless possession obessed style, and revert back to our free flowing counter attacking football that brought us success under Sir alex. I mean whats the need of having possession if you cant do anything meaningfull with it?

That Ancient mentality of his is what's killing Man Utd
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by mikron(m): 12:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Moz22:
does it really matter? Well I am a chelsea fan
k
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by davida222(m): 12:20am On Oct 29, 2015
The blame solely lies at VanGaal and his ridiculous selection..Rooney was not needed in this game, as we have been begging for him to be dropped..The number of chances that fell to his front and he simply took the wrong option was baffling..Memphis is probably one of the worst wingers we have ever bought.Did absolutely nothing in the game..He is not even fit to clean Martial’s boots…Ashley Young was also not needed in this game..We have said time and time that the guy is not a left back..Why take a left back off and put a winger in his position…I really can’t blame VanGall for the poor shots taken by our players though..We llacked creativity through the middle and those tasked with playing on the wings did not do a good job..I really have no one to blame but LVG.

1 Like

Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by davida222(m): 12:31am On Oct 29, 2015
some important points..Wayne Rooney
is done as a forward. I dunno what it’s
going to take for LVG to just accept
it.
Secondly the future is very bright for Jesse Lingard and Andreas Perreira. I prefer the former though. Finally, United made a fantastic final signing in martial but a horrible first and probably the worst signing of the season in Memphis Depay.Every time he is on the pitch its horrific performance after horrific performance. I didn’t believe he could be any worse than he’s been. But today took it to a whole new low.he couldn’t even pass 3 yards to save his life.given the reports of his lack of discipline I think we should cut out losses with this guy and admit we f’ukd up. He just won’t cut it at this level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by Kbs468(m): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2015
write2obi:
cech
debuchy
chembers
mertesacker
gibbs
flamini
chamberlain
walcott
giroud
are arsenal feeders right?

Bros stop analysing football with sentiment nawn.
Complete the list with Iwobi, Bennacer, Bileik, Kamara, Campbell.Not forgeting that Chamberlein and walcot got injured within the first 13 minutes mysteriously because Walcot actually replaced Chamberlein after just 3 minutes of kick-off
Compared to Romeo, Darmien, Rojo, Carrick, Smalling, Fellaini, Memphis, Herreira, Lingard, Wilson, Rooney, Young, Perreira, Martial in terms of numbers of matches played so far this season and gauge the expected performance and output.

6 Likes

Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by bufness(m): 1:07am On Oct 29, 2015
kinibigdeal:

We already have Klopp
oh liverpool, tchwww, lol we'll see how far u get with him
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by chiedu7: 1:34am On Oct 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by RaeMystix: 2:04am On Oct 29, 2015
This is bad ooooohhhh cry
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by Jamsonille00(m): 2:44am On Oct 29, 2015
valnosky:
Pls how can I stream live football matches

Download modbro app... It not on plsystore.. Just search it in Google n download and start streaming live
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by marytmatthew(f): 3:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Revenge

Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by jamesbalogun: 4:18am On Oct 29, 2015
All this small teams are vexing ooooo, chelsea, united, arsenal....all gone
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by kobonaire(m): 5:34am On Oct 29, 2015
politricks:
Chelsea and Manchester United have defeated Bayern in the champions league Final before......have you?. In fact, how many times have you entered the final?.
Exactly .. gunners never win CL yet but their NL fans sabi make noise grin

1 Like

Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by atoleybaba(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2015
politricks:
Chelsea and Manchester United have defeated Bayern in the champions league Final before......have you?. In fact, how many times have you entered the final?.
we are talking bawt d present Bayern not d old rubbish bayern
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by politricks: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2015
atoleybaba:
we are talking bawt d present Bayern not d old rubbish bayern
The 'old rubbish bayern was better than these present ones' Ask barca and they will tell you.
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by dotcomnamename: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
[size=20pt]HOW TO BE A DICTATOR AT Man United FC

(1) Be fat & ugly.
(2) Threaten you will leave the club.
(3)Ask for new wage £300k a week.
(4) Play sh1ts.
(5) Threaten the manager that you must not be dropped

Flop Rooneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by kechywillz(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Is it that man u cannot play penalties?
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by omoeso(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2015
davida222:
no hard feelings. i have many
things i can criticise LVG for, he has
my support but iv said many times, we
wont win a trophy under him, if we do
il come out and admit to being wrong.
the success will come once he goes, not
that i want him gone, hes still building
for future success – so far hes been
doing well with the likes of shaw,
martial, pereira etc.

Abeg, wetin u dey talk self?
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2015
I still like depay, the guy is good, hes just selfish, very selfish, van gaal is coaching man u as if he is playing Fifa 15 on his ps4 !

He wants to be playing possesive football, yet he is using wingers like depay and ashley young.

Thats why i love Anceloti, he can play up to 6 wingers in a match and still win.. Look at last season at madrid, when benzema had injury, he was using ronaldo,bale, izco,and even marcello, at the same time.. All these players are more of speed players, except maybe izco, he still won matches !

If van gaal wants to play possesive football, he should go and coach in the serie A.

Im just wishing for anceloti to take over from van gaal, You people will see how depay and ashley young and mata will be dominating our midfield with speed, nothing like possesive football, just counter attack, and watch martial score goals!

Buh make i no lie, that Depay guy is selfish
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by atoleybaba(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2015
politricks:
The 'old rubbish bayern was better than these present ones' Ask barca and they will tell you.
are u sure u know what u are saying? The same Bayern that arsenal beat 2-1 is it not that Bayern that wiped barca?
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by politricks: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2015
atoleybaba:
are u sure u know what u are saying? The same Bayern that arsenal beat 2-1 is it not that Bayern that wiped barca?
Yeah with arjen robben, ribery, shweinsteiger, and toni kroos.
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by pamcode(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
So Chelsea, arsenal, manu lost. Too bad
Re: Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
maomidavies:
Hello I'm new here
welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal vs CSKA Moscow :Europa League (4 - 1) On 5th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 6th May 2018 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 28th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.