Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

See What 3rd Richest Man In The World, Warren B Is Eating And It Costs Millions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What 3rd Richest Man In The World, Warren B Is Eating And It Costs Millions (863 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World / Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 / How I Enjoyed My Breakfast With Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze, 3rd Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What 3rd Richest Man In The World, Warren B Is Eating And It Costs Millions by mazechdotcom: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Taking a billionaire out for lunch....

If you are ever entertaining the thoughts of having private lunch with one of the richest men in the world, Warren Buffet, you may have to give up your thoughts and find another way to see him - perhaps only on YouTube video or on TV. cheesy grin This is because, a chinese business man who wants to have lunch with him will be paying through his nose. He is going to pay over two million, three hundred thousand dollars (over N460 million)just for a brief private lunch with warren Buffet!

What kind of food does the third richest man in the world eats? See photos below...

Ice cream, Coca cola - coke, hot dog, etc...They're worth millions of dollars!!! cheesy grin

Read what he said about the food he eats and watch video…

https://www.mazech.com/lunch_with_warren_buffet

Re: See What 3rd Richest Man In The World, Warren B Is Eating And It Costs Millions by mazechdotcom: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2015
lol

Re: See What 3rd Richest Man In The World, Warren B Is Eating And It Costs Millions by Chuckd123(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2015
That's his choice of food. I have mine.
Re: See What 3rd Richest Man In The World, Warren B Is Eating And It Costs Millions by mrhipup(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2015
cost what?
Re: See What 3rd Richest Man In The World, Warren B Is Eating And It Costs Millions by divinehand2003(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2015
He must enjoy his billions ooooo before his clock runs out.
I beg lick vanilla icecream, tom tom, candies, shawama etc.
Correct guy.
Re: See What 3rd Richest Man In The World, Warren B Is Eating And It Costs Millions by largehead: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa o
Re: See What 3rd Richest Man In The World, Warren B Is Eating And It Costs Millions by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2015
Dat one na him concern
*Sipping my watery beans*
Gud Morning fellow Nlanders.
Re: See What 3rd Richest Man In The World, Warren B Is Eating And It Costs Millions by mazechdotcom: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Comedy, See Lilwayne, Beyonce, Usher, Drake, Chrisbrown And Rihanna In Nigeria / Singer Phyno Shares A Lovely Sunday Photo / Taxi Driver (oko Ashewo) Incinema On Friday…see Premiere Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.