Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Help Me With My Aao Netbook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me With My Aao Netbook (928 Views)

Any Difference Between Notebook, Netbook, Ultrabook, Probook And Laptop? / Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing / Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With My Aao Netbook by krazynaija(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2009
Hello,
I bought my acer aspire one netbook on easter monday for about N45000 i used it for just 36 hours and it kept on hanging , after a few hours it stopped booting and the screen eventually got blank.I took it to acer warranty center and they held on to it for about 3 weeks.Now that i have got it back its still hanging ceaselessly , i am regretting buying this netbook.It seems i have wasting my hard earned cash.If you have any info that could help me get it working perfectly please tell me what i can do, send me an email blaq_naija_ambassador@yahoo.com .
Thanks
Ibrahim
Re: Help Me With My Aao Netbook by abunwanne: 8:00pm On May 07, 2009
We (Netbook Computers Nigeria Ltd) can fix it for you in 15 minutes and save you time and worry through the Acer Warranty Center.

It will cost you just N2500 for the fix.

Contact us at techsupport@netbooknigeria.com

We can only provide support to those in Lagos megacity area
Re: Help Me With My Aao Netbook by damola1: 7:57pm On May 08, 2009
Bros, I bow oh, how can you fix a laptop you have not diagnosed in 15minutes, on top you already know how much, what if it's a component that developed fault and requires changing,

Bros, I await Ibrahim's testimony oh, cos I will like to use your service,
Re: Help Me With My Aao Netbook by krazynaija(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2009
I sent him an email and im yet to hear from him, my netbook blanked out again, the screen just went blank not displaying anything.

I took it to smartbuy at surulere and i was asked to come back on monday.
Re: Help Me With My Aao Netbook by bigrovar(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2009
krazynaija:

I sent him an email and im yet to hear from him, my netbook blanked out again, the screen just went blank not displaying anything.

I took it to smartbuy at surulere and i was asked to come back on monday.
my guess is that you have a hardware problem. and you have to be very stern with the poeple you got this netbook from. demand a permenent fix to the problem, a new laptop or your money back. please don't settle for less.

abunwanne:

We (Netbook Computers Nigeria Ltd) can fix it for you in 15 minutes and save you time and worry through the Acer Warranty Center.

It will cost you just N2500 for the fix.

Contact us at techsupport@netbooknigeria.com

We can only provide support to those in Lagos megacity area

Things like this pisses me off . this place is a free support forum. if you cant provide help for free then dont spam this board.
Re: Help Me With My Aao Netbook by abunwanne: 8:24pm On May 10, 2009
We specialize in netbooks we dont just sell them like Smartbuy and the rest so we know what their technicall faults are and what issues they have and HOW to fix them and trust me it is a 15 minute fix.

I have replied to krazynaija email and it is left up to him to contact me otherwise enjoy going back and forth with smart buy and acer warranty center which is staffed with technicians that are mostly learning on the job.

So if you want quality company that does netbooks call the company that does just that.

www.netbooknigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

The Best Starcooms Internet Service / Email Marketing / Autorun File For Cd Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.