Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night (73490 Views)

How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Mosh1: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
May her soul rest in peace.May Almighty Allah grant her Family fortitude to bear the lost and Forbearance to forge ahead.....Aameen.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by tete7000(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
contactmorak:

"I could remember the first day I met you at a person after hearing so much about you on phone. You were so pretty and young,I fell in love with your smile immediately. You were a loving girl,  your siblings' best friend, your parents' favourite and your fiance's little Bae. I saw you last on October 7,2015 when the traffic light stopped my bike and I heard that your tiny voice saying "Chicken, how far". You travelled the next day to Ogun State and until now I still wish you didn't travel. I loved you so much but you didn't even allow me to show the lov embarassede well.... You were an ambitious presenter who had a lot of plans.. Now who would continue your sport program you started at Savannah TV, you gave us so much stress in thinking about a name for that program before we all decided on one. Everyone always gets to like you at first sight.... Trust me ,you can't meet her and not fall in love.
Rest in peace Lamina Temitope Balqis Omolabake.... My dearest talkative.
.....Adeniyi Sukurat Abidemi (2014 batch C Corp Member, Sokoto State)

Source» www.splendormag.com/2015/10/so-sad-see-pretty-and-young-corp-member.html

What a wonderful tribute, it almost bring tear unto my face. May she rest in peace. May God gives her friends and family members fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by toluwalopsy(f): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
contactmorak:
This life is just a vanity! Temi Omolabake died last night October 26th in a motor accident in Zamfara state on her way back to Sokoto from Sango Ota, Ogun State. She was a 2015 batch A Corp Member serving in Sokoto state. May her soul rest in peace, amen. A friend of hers wrote her a tribute. Read below...

"I could remember the first day I met you at a person after hearing so much about you on phone. You were so pretty and young,I fell in love with your smile immediately. You were a loving girl,  your siblings' best friend, your parents' favourite and your fiance's little Bae. I saw you last on October 7,2015 when the traffic light stopped my bike and I heard that your tiny voice saying "Chicken, how far". You travelled the next day to Ogun State and until now I still wish you didn't travel. I loved you so much but you didn't even allow me to show the lov embarassede well.... You were an ambitious presenter who had a lot of plans.. Now who would continue your sport program you started at Savannah TV, you gave us so much stress in thinking about a name for that program before we all decided on one. Everyone always gets to like you at first sight.... Trust me ,you can'
t meet her and not fall in love.

Source» www.splendormag.com/2015/10/so-sad-see-pretty-and-young-corp-member.html

Wot a painful exit!A beautiful life cut short so soon. Lord help me in my remaining service year.Protect me in all my endeavors sad
contactmorak:
This life is just a vanity! Temi Omolabake died last night October 26th in a motor accident in Zamfara state on her way back to Sokoto from Sango Ota, Ogun State. She was a 2015 batch A Corp Member serving in Sokoto state. May her soul rest in peace, amen. A friend of hers wrote her a tribute. Read below...

"I could remember the first day I met you at a person after hearing so much about you on phone. You were so pretty and young,I fell in love with your smile immediately. You were a loving girl,  your siblings' best friend, your parents' favourite and your fiance's little Bae. I saw you last on October 7,2015 when the traffic light stopped my bike and I heard that your tiny voice saying "Chicken, how far". You travelled the next day to Ogun State and until now I still wish you didn't travel. I loved you so much but you didn't even allow me to show the lov embarassede well.... You were an ambitious presenter who had a lot of plans.. Now who would continue your sport program you started at Savannah TV, you gave us so much stress in thinking about a name for that program before we all decided on one. Everyone always gets to like you at first sight.... Trust me ,you can'
t meet her and not fall in love.

Wot a painful exit!A beautiful life cut short so soon. Lord help me in my remaining service year.Protect me in all my endeavors

1 Like

Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Funjosh(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
How young nigerians die in road accident during this NYSC program is Alarming. sad sad sad
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Etizz: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
And when some people successfully pass out, they don't know what God has done for them, it's not by beauty, it's not by power, neither is it by your commitment, it's just by the grace of God,...... May her soul rest in peace.........

2 Likes

Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by BolfyNG: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
RIP
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by ignis: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
RIP Sweetie
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by seangy4konji: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Rip fine girl.

If you go out and come back safely in Nigeria. It deserve thanksgiving.

God bless your heart as you lay in the bossom of The Lord.

1 Like

Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2015
gsparks01:
Question: If she was less pretty, would you care to post this??
You be apc?
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by oyeezah(f): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2015
RIP
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by DPricey1(f): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2015
gsparks01:
undecided
gsparks01:
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by GodMode: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Etizz:
And when some people successfully pass out, they don't know what God has done for them, it's not by beauty, it's not by power, neither is it by your commitment, it's just by the grace of God,...... May her soul rest in peace.........

Its human error... Not god...
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Psylas(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2015
R.I.P young lady,

life goes on!
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Bimpe29: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2015
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Such is life! Vanity upon vanity. May Allah give her family and friends fortitude to bear the loss. cry cry cry
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Bussme: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2015
May her soul rest in peace! Amen.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by IceDude(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Which kain bad news be dis this morning na. Chai!...... See fine girl wey just die like dat.....RIP angel embarassed
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by bengoodcreature: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Truly d World is a stage,,,,R.I.P
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by lekan29ice(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2015
May ur gentle soul rest in peace...
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Edehsman(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2015
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Etizz: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2015
GodMode:

Its human error... Not god...
Am talking about the grace of God for those who are alive, please read my post properly before quoting me, God grace is d reason am alive today, dats my point
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Missmossy(f): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Awww this is so so tragic embarassed
Very saddening.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by permanentgrace(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2015
VickyRotex:
Borrow sense naw. Common sense ain't that expensive.
How much is the possible cost one can get common sense?
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by smartkc45(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2015
[left][/left]RIP
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
hello my dear? Lng time no talk
Exams smiley, though I will be done by Friday.. How you?
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by sabaeh(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Obodo999:
What a waste of a puccy
A foolish comment from a foolish slowpoke
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by haryodimeji: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Codomainmainman:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry ina lillahi wa'ina ilehi rojiun
. so so sad for our greater Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by GodMode: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
Etizz:

Am talking about the grace of God for those who are alive, please read my post properly before quoting me, God grace is d reason am alive today, dats my point

So the people that died didn't have god's grace

So they did not pray before the journey

They were unfortunate to be involved in an accident...

Stop been a religious bigot for 24 hours...
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2015
May her soul rest in peace cry
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by ilyas26(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Such a young gal with a promising future
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Rexnegro(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Chai may her soul rest well....God pls have mercy on us still alive o.....it is well.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2015
why the unecessary accidents on nigerian roads?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Corper Rocks Her Oversized NYSC Kit. Photo / Tinuade Adejuiyegbe Becomes First Seating Tradition Ruler To Attend NYSC Camp / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.