Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour (619 Views)

5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2015
So it is this way,you've got a friend you respect & hold in high esteem but he/she z got a very terrible mouth odour,how do you tell the person kindly in the most loving & gentle manner he/she doesn't flair up... hilarious comments are also welcome grin
Re: The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour by chocolateme(f): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2015
That us one situation that tires me out. It's a pity that it's always coming from the bottomless pit of their stomach.
Re: The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour by Naff24(f): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2015
oluwatobi75:
So it is this way,you've got a friend you respect & hold in high esteem but he/she z got a very terrible mouth odour,how do you tell the person kindly in the most loving & gentle manner he/she doesn't flair up... hilarious comments are also welcome grin

Hmmm... Will stylish recommends mouth perfume to him or her as I will get one for myself as well , so dat he/ she won't take it so person.
Someone just have to be very diplomatic in this kind of situation.
Re: The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
That us one situation that tires me out. It's a pity that it's always coming from the bottomless pit of their stomach.

Infact someone in particular was talking to me one day & I felt like throwing up coz the smell churned my belly but its not been easy passing the message across
embarassed[
Re: The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2015
grin
Naff24:

Hmmm... Will stylish recommends mouth perfume to him or her as I will get one for myself as well , so dat he/ she won't take it so person.
Someone just have to be very diplomatic in this kind of situation.

Who sprays perfume in the mouth? grin
Re: The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour by chocolateme(f): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2015
oluwatobi75:

Infact someone in particular was talking to me one day & I felt like throwing up coz the smell churned my belly but its not been easy passing the message across
embarassed[
funny enough, they are not aware of that. And they talk the loudest and closest. Tho some are aware and concerned

1 Like

Re: The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour by Naff24(f): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
oluwatobi75:
grin

Who sprays perfume in the mouth? grin

There is mouth perfume for mouth odour...will convince her enough to be using it.
Re: The Friendship Challenge Of Mouth Odour by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Naff24:

There is mouth perfume for mouth odour...will convince her enough to be using it.

But is that a lasting solution? :'

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Orange / How To Drink Garri In This Season Of Lassa (PHOTO) / Teenage Girl Who Said That JESUS Is Responsible For Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.