Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. (47107 Views)

Why I Snubbed Wizkid Birthday Party -tiwa Savage / Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie / Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To His Mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Smh. Wizkid and his big head, he wants to get noticed by all means BTW i didnt see drake response
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by Matttthew(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
KingOfFTC:
As we all know Drake celebrated his 29th birthday recently, and the only Nigerian celebrity Drake follows Wizkidayo took his time to wish drake a happy birthday on Instagram.

pictures below.
Pls what font is dah?

Thnx in advance cool
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by TolaniLuv: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
I bet Davido will do the same thing to Meek Mill on his birthday.. Mark my WORD grin
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by x6blade(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
youmour:

Will check em out,thanks.
no problem my brother
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by drnelson: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
[size=18pt]people always ask me what is wrong with the Nigerian youth...

this thread is what is wrong with the naija youth.
[/size]
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by Donmichaelz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
tolexy007:
angry ....and what is so special about this? the last time i check Drake is JUST a human being like evry other guys on twitter......
a human being who doesn't complain about light bills,house rent, a human being who can buy what u only dream about,give honour to whom its due..Champaignpapi
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by 400billionman: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Very irrelevant news.
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by tolexy007(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Donmichaelz:
a human being who doesn't complain about light bills,house rent, a human being who can buy what u only dream about,give honour to whom its due..Champaignpapi
and what gives you the confidence that i do complain all what you listed up here, moreover, how did u know he can buy my dream?
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hehe
I have a crush on Drake tho.
Those lips... mmm.
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by KingOfFTC(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Matttthew:
Pls what font is dah?
Thnx in advance cool
Burtons Nightmare
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by bufness(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Smh. Wizkid and his big head, he wants to get noticed by all means BTW i didnt see drake response
lmfao, drake z d champagnepapi, underneath
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by DipoDee: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
tolexy007:
angry ....and what is so special about this? the last time i check Drake is JUST a human being like evry other guys on twitter......

I just tire dude. We are part of a aimless internet generation cheesy
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by remirez07(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
walanter:
But he didn't tag wizkid in is mention.....and who
you mumu ghon ni o.... So under whos comments did drake commented?... U are just too kid!
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
NotNairalandi:
Please house,if I want to travel to Germany with my Bingo,that's my Eku-ke dog(those small dogs that when they are barking,their tale will raise up and they will doing qwioo! qwiooooo! qwioo! ).

(1)Do I have to get visa for him? If yes,is it shenge visa or ordinary visa?

(2)If I get visa for my Bingo,do I still have to get him Flight ticket?

Please help! My Bingo is so worried tongue

Bros. Seriously angry
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by mindtricks: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Berrylite:
Two kids forming adults....

Check my signature for natural management of diabetes

Aint that too harsh? Though they are still young.
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by silentc(m): 12:31am On Oct 28, 2015
@champagnepapi is not Drake's twitter handle. It clearly says it is a parody account. It also has about 69K followers

The real Drake's twitter account is @drake (which has the verified sign) and also has 26M followers

Wizzkid should not get too excited yet!
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by ODUBEZE: 12:48am On Oct 28, 2015
benedictnsi:
Pls where is d Drake and d response
Bros the likely question should be, how did this get the front page?
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by benedictnsi(m): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Bros the likely question should be, how did this get the front page?
grin grin abi

1 Like

Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by Frankestein08(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2015
I don't knw y seun allows topics lyk dis to make front page.
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by walanter(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
remirez07:
you mumu ghon ni o.... So under whos comments did drake commented?... U are just too kid!
for u now having dat ballz calling ur fada mumu and kid ur papa is very proud of u....ghoni

Ape lik u .....test ur fada wats dose dat make of u
Yuroba 2pac u dey feel like ..lah angry grin
Re: Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message. by Yommy247(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2016
switesthart:
Am I d only one that noticed a internet fraudstar tryin to reach out to drake too?

All dis yoloba yahoo boys no go stop to fall our hand

Ofe mmanu piips

Falling our hand since awo days
av told you several times to stop bleeping dat mallam but you won't listen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brymo Reacts To Flavour's Claims Of Selling One Million Albums In Five Days / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures / Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.