Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones (1497 Views)

Infinix Partners With Finet, Slashes Infinix Hot 5 Price Discount / Nairalander Put Your Phones For Sales Or Buy Here / The Best Place To Buy Brand New Smart Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones by Ndissle(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Hello... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones by Ndissle(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
you can always chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones by Ndissle(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
For ur repairs

Re: Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones by Ndissle(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
This is the Plaza where I do my repairs. If you have any problem with your mobile whether hardware or software, you can always reach me on call and on WhatsApp with this number 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4. .

Re: Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones by Ndissle(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
I am the engineer

1 Like

Re: Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones by Ndissle(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
The place where u will be happy u came to fix your phone

Re: Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones by MrReeseG(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2015
Biko, the glass of my techno f7 is broken.. And the camera isn't functioning too... How much would it cost?
Re: Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones by Ndissle(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
MrReeseG:
Biko, the glass of my techno f7 is broken.. And the camera isn't functioning too... How much would it cost?
I hardly reply comments here on nairaland. That's the reason I put my number on my adverts.
Re: Finet Experience Center A Place To Fix Your Phones by Ndissle(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
We sell original phones of all models at 22 awolowo way by otigba Street ikeja computer village. The name of the Plaza is Finet.

(1) (Reply)

Pix!!fresh,brand New Oneplus 7 Pro,12gb/256gb,nebula Blue With Freebies / Send Free Sms / New Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.