Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Floyd Mayweather Buys His Fourth Bugatti Veyron! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Buys His Fourth Bugatti Veyron! (3614 Views)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video) / Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Buys His Fourth Bugatti Veyron! by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2015
Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather is known for his ostentatious lifestyle with flashy watches, cars and clothes. Well now he has earned the respect/attention of petrol-heads around the world by purchasing his 4th Bugatti Veyron, yes you read that right, one man owns 4 Veyrons. This particular car is a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and is finished in satin black with polished orange wheels.

This will sit alongside his Buggatti Veyron Grand Sport finished in matte white and his two Bugatti Veyron 16.4s that are seen in the below picture.
Is this all a bit too excessive? What else would you buy for the money?

http://thesupercarkids.com/floyd-mayweather-buys-his-fourth-bugatti-veyron/

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys His Fourth Bugatti Veyron! by Maximillian1: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mehn...dis dude has eye for good tins
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys His Fourth Bugatti Veyron! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
cool. But i bet he has never even gone more than 60mph in any one of them. So the 4 is just for showoff undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys His Fourth Bugatti Veyron! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
shockwave91:
cool. But i bet he has never even gone more than 60mph in any one of them. So the 4 is just for showoff undecided

No matter how rich i may become, i would never have more than 3 cars.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys His Fourth Bugatti Veyron! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdmiralDru:

No matter how rich i may become, i would never have more than 3 cars.

i know right? And for me hopefully it'll be; 1 Bugatti Veyron, 1 Barchetta 157(yacht) and 1 Nextant G90XT(private jet).

Now that's d life.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys His Fourth Bugatti Veyron! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
shockwave91:

i know right? And for me hopefully it'll be; 1 Bugatti Veyron, 1 Barchetta 157(yacht) and 1 Nextant G90XT(private jet).

Now that's d life.... grin

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) / 5 Things Yahoo Boys Do When Christmas Is Coming (they Can’t Do Without No. 4) / 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.