Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me (1320 Views)

Interview With Jumia / Interview With Uconnect / Info Needed Plssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me by enemachris(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Pls i have in interview with the coy stated above scheduled for saturday. Any info about them will go a long way to help me. Tnx
Re: Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me by Dahveydson(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2015
enemachris:
Pls i have in interview with the coy stated above scheduled for saturday. Any info about them will go a long way to help me. Tnx

Search about them online. When did you get the invite?
Re: Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me by REUBEN010(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
They deal on stationeries, gadgets, laptops and storage devices. It's owned by a foreigner who comes in sometimes to check on things. Google the remaining info and u are good to go.
Re: Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me by enemachris(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
REUBEN010:
They deal on stationeries, gadgets, laptops and storage devices. It's owned by a foreigner who comes in sometimes to check on things. Google the remaining info and u are good to go.
pls do u have knowledge of their package, i got email frm them today for d post of a contact center agent
Re: Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me by menacity(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Have not heard from them. I applied too
Re: Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me by REUBEN010(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
enemachris:
pls do u have knowledge of their package, i got email frm them today for d post of a contact center agent
Nah. you'll get to know all these during your interview. Or is knowing it beforehand compulsory?
Re: Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me by enemachris(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
REUBEN010:

Nah. you'll get to know all these during your interview. Or is knowing it beforehand compulsory?
tnx bro, rili apprciate.
Re: Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me by REUBEN010(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
enemachris:
tnx bro, rili apprciate.
You are welcome. wish u success in advance.
Re: Interview With OFFICE EVERY THING Surulere Plssss Help Me by enemachris(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
REUBEN010:

You are welcome. wish u success in advance.
tnx bro. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Secretary / I / Pls Who Got This Text Message With Me????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.