Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE (899 Views)

Rewards Of The Christian Life / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by HCpaul(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
The christian science was a formulated phrase by the world scientist as a result of the effective supernatural healing with the use of christian's faith.

Even scientist claim that christian science is real, then why will you dispute the world accepted fact.

THAT IS AN EVIDENCE.
Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by menesheh(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Whats the core theme of this post. Rigmarole about the word faith?

The vapid idea of faith is so credulous and have no place in the mechanisms appliable for evaluating whether or not an idea is true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
HCpaul:
I won't mention name because they actually did not exist. I think on my next thread, i will handle that.

I went on a short break to meet some of my mentors (theologians) in the seminary to unveil to me the weakest point of an athiest. And one of them is what am currently talking about. And the second is like unto it which will be posted in the evening.

Now, as a theologian, they taught me about the scope of astronomy (evolution and big bang theory), and likewise the invented book called curan (islam).

This session will be great and only a professional athiest should take up the challenge.

Every time athiest challenge the christians, they got stumble at the mention of the word faith. This is because they assumed it as a difficult brainstorming to oppose faith with the fundermental principles of science. They have gone into thorough research but still finds it anonymous what the phrase Faith could really imply.

I suggest that was the reason why an apostle claimed that with our faith we can have victory over the world.

Having seen the most intelligent athiest so far, they got stumble at the expression of christians faith.

Even the whole scientist in the world altogether coined the term "Christian science," which they themselves could acknowledge as the effective evidence of christian faith.
If scientists can believe the reality of christian science, then a claim for evidence is a disputed fact and mental confussion.

They request evidence for the existence of our God, and the best evidence that i could give is that:
"ATHIEST ARE THE BEST EVIDENCE FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE"

Hope for the christian: Athiest got stumble at the mention of the word faith.

Faith ke, is there any mystery in faith

Faith is what religions need to enslave stupidd human beings...

Imagine this scenario...Use Faith n believe that donkeys spoke to people in the bible..

Den tell ur dad in real life that a donkey u saw in New market talked to u and gave u a message from God...

Ur dad will text ur cousin working in yaba left to bring some hefty psychiatric officials to come pick u up for psychiatric evaluation.

but finally, ur dad believes in the bible n d donkeys in it that talk to people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by tpiah11: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
^Shut up.
Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by tpiah11: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Topic

if they stumble at faith, what about Jesus?
Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by HCpaul(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
tpiah11:
Topic

if they stumble at faith, what about Jesus?

Gud question.
Remember that Jesus is the corner stone.
On who so ever he fall on, the person is completely crushed.

If the popular satan could bow and tremble at the mention of the name of Jesus then i think athiest will just ...............

Fill the above.
Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by tpiah11: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by onetrack(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
I have complete faith that the sun will rise in the west tomorrow morning. Don't ask for evidence; faith has no need for such. I just know it will occur.
Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by Krystalzkris(f): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
HCpaul:
I won't mention name because they actually did not exist. I think on my next thread, i will handle that.

I went on a short break to meet some of my mentors (theologians) in the seminary to unveil to me the weakest point of an athiest. And one of them is what am currently talking about. And the second is like unto it which will be posted in the evening.

Now, as a theologian, they taught me about the scope of astronomy (evolution and big bang theory), and likewise the invented book called curan (islam).

This session will be great and only a professional athiest should take up the challenge.

Every time athiest challenge the christians, they got stumble at the mention of the word faith. This is because they assumed it as a difficult brainstorming to oppose faith with the fundermental principles of science. They have gone into thorough research but still finds it anonymous what the phrase Faith could really imply.

I suggest that was the reason why an apostle claimed that with our faith we can have victory over the world.

Having seen the most intelligent athiest so far, they got stumble at the expression of christians faith.

Even the whole scientist in the world altogether coined the term "Christian science," which they themselves could acknowledge as the effective evidence of christian faith.
If scientists can believe the reality of christian science, then a claim for evidence is a disputed fact and mental confussion.

They request evidence for the existence of our God, and the best evidence that i could give is that:
"ATHIEST ARE THE BEST EVIDENCE FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE"

Hope for the christian: Athiest got stumble at the mention of the word faith.
what exactly are you trying to say.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Krystalzkris:
what exactly are you trying to say.
Whenever religious men talk about faith they never make sense. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by Krystalzkris(f): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pyrrho:
frankly speaking. I dont know what to make out of the guy's post.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by Weah96: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
An assortment of disjointed verbiage. What is the main point? Who is the person doing the stumbling?
Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by kevoh(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
I have faith that HCPaul will create more silly and senseless threads(as usual) and then change the title of this thread later on. grin grin grin

Gimme some more comedy, bro. I'm lovin it like McDonalds.
Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by hahn(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Weah96:
An assortment of disjointed verbiage. What is the main point? Who is the person doing the stumbling?

Krystalzkris:
frankly speaking. I dont know what to make out of the guy's post.

Pyrrho:

Come on guys. You are supposed to be smarter than this undecided

What he is trying to say is

jvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkx

grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
hahn:

Come on guys. You are supposed to be smarter than this undecided

What he is trying to say is

jvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkxmcchhfufujfjfmjvjncndudkxkxkx

grin grin grin
angry

(1) (Reply)

What An Occultist Said About The Worship Of Mary / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/15 / Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.