Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Want To Hear From Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Hear From Nigerians (237 Views)

See The Stern Warning From Nigerians In The Diaspora / Nigerian Senate Want To Hear From You, Email: Min@senatepresident.gov.ng / Nipost collecting ,money from Nigerians for receiving their mails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Hear From Nigerians by Kensharval(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good Morning, i do not normally do this, but this morning, i woke up from a sleep and switched on my radio. There was a program on air which was about this biafra stuff. The guest said we can only succeed if the nation splits. He said during Awolowo's Time, fund was generated from regions but now that's not the case, fund is being generated by fedral government and mainly from oil, that is why this biafra guys cry for insuffient fund being allocated to them and stuffs like that. He continued, since the Nigerian system doesn't support this, Nigeria will never develop. He said it boldy. You know what, this thing touched my heart, i am proud to call myself a Nigerian, but i will not be ever proud to call myself a citizen of any splitted part of Nigeria. I don't believe what this man said was right. I want you people to kindly say something on this issue. Please try to be sincere don't be partial. Thank You.
Re: I Want To Hear From Nigerians by tmxme(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Take heart bro. FTC

(1) (Reply)

Bauelementeundservice- One Of A Professional Fairs Stand Contractors In Germany / #thingsilongthroatfor# / Fuel Scarcity: Give Out Products Of Defaulters For Free- Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.